Submit a review for himanshuYour feedback matters!
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.
Sex can get predictable and monotonous if you don’t try something new every so often. Chief Consultant Sexologist and Fertility Specialist at Sannidhya Multi-Speciality Hospital, Ahmedabad, Paras Shah, suggests you explore the following erogenous zones to bring an element of surprise in foreplay.
He says, “While I suggest these erogenous zones, it is important for couples to communicate with each other and find out what they like or dislike as far as foreplay is concerned.”
- Earlobe: Shah says that ears are very sensitive parts to play with. Use your fingers to play with the earlobe or gently move your finger along the edge of the earlobe. You could try licking the earlobe to give your partner a frisson of excitement.
- Neck: “Men and women both love getting kissed and licked on the neck, especially the lower side, towards the collar bone,” says Shah.
- Inner thigh: Thighs, inner thighs especially, are another sensitive zone of the human body. Graze the inner thigh with your finger nails or let your hands glide over them. Use aromatic oil, moisturiser or water-based gels to massage for some guaranteed-to-excite action.
- Feet: While gently tickling your partner’s feet is bound to excite, playing and licking the toes can be very arousing too. Gently nibble the base of the toes to heighten the excitement.
- Lower belly: The navel and the area below is a very sensitive zone. A favourite with love-making scenes in the movies, take it slow here as you walk your fingers around the navel and below. Move downwards slowly and gently lick the navel and wait for the moans of pleasure.
- Armpit: "Rubbing ice, feather touches or even pouring chocolate over this area and licking it can ratchet up the excitement," suggests Shah.
I can not control myself from seeing porn. I have tried many many time to control myself from this bad habit but I have never been successful. After seeing porn I become very excited and I masturbate then. I think this habit creates lots of problem on my body and mind. Please say me some practical technique by which I can change this bad habit into good habit. Please help me.
Till what age we shed masturbate. M 27 years old masturbating from 13 years twice a week is it excess?
I am suffering from worst part of my life. I am 21 years old male, heavily addicted due to masturbation since 3-4 years, I do it 4-5 times a week from past 3-4 years. I am trying to stop it from 6 months but failed every time. Now this is getting worse and worse. I searched quite a brief how to stop it, but can't help myself. From past few months I hesitate to talk to anyone just keep on watching adults films every alternate day, just want to keep me alone and watch and do this bad thing again and again. Sometimes I also cried and found very guilty when I do this. I am alone most of the time, has a lot of time so do this again and again. There may be every bad effects due to this, also thinking not to marry in future as I may not be able to become father or satisfy her. Please help me. If I will stop this bad habit I will be very thankful to you.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I used to have sex with my girlfriend (once in 2-3 months), m not able to have sex more than 4-5 min, I do exercise Nd also taking protein powder, is this happening bcz of this protein? Or any other reason?
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.