Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Harmony Homeo HealYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Skin care tips
- Most of the times use soap free cleansers and a good scrub so as to keep your skin moist all the time.
- An alcohol free toner is suggested as the high humidity could open up your pores (toning is usually followed after cleansing).
- Most of them stop using sunscreen once the climate turns cool, but you must continue it even if it is cloudy.
- Heavy makeup is a huge turn off in rains, better if one opts for a water- proof makeup.
- Opt for a lotion- based serum, which keeps your skin rehydrated and brightens it up.
- Avoid bleaching and facials in this season, as bleaching could do more harm for your face and facial makes your skin rough.
- Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks especially the dark shaded ones. Apply coconut oil if they are slightly cracked.
- Waxing, pedicure, and manicure are always recommended to give your skin and body a toned look all the time.
- Always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach your home with lukewarm water. This makes you feel refreshed and stay healthy.
- However there are different other methods based on whether the skin is oily or dry. These are the general tips that you must follow as the season begins.
Hair care tips
- Most of the times try to protect your hair from rains, but that’s something impossible as we get caught in rains at least once in a while.
- As you reach home better wash your hair with mild shampoos and let it dry.
- Always apply shampoos in a gentle manner and do not forget to use a conditioner in this season after every wash.
- At night times, massage your hair with warm coconut oil and comb your hair for the even distribution of oil on your scalp and hair.
- You can also try applying warm oil mixed with curry leaves for your hair to remain thick and black.
- Usually in this season you invite itchy scalp because of dandruff or some other reasons. For such irritating scalp applying neem oil is the best remedy.
- Replacing herbal products in place of heavy organic shampoos and conditioners to maintain the natural glossy look of the hair would be best suggestible.
- Hair coloring is not a good idea in this season as it takes very long to wash your hair and dry. Keep it as natural as possible.
- Beer is a good conditioner. Initially wash your hair with beer and after few minutes wash it off with cold water. This tip helps your hair in adding glow to your hair.
- Use of hair dryers though necessary it is better suggested if you limit its usage. Instead opt for dry towels to remove moist from your hair.
Monsoon brings joy as you say goodbye to summer – and your sunglasses (remember, they also protect your eyes from infection). Monsoons bring with them an army of infections that cause eye pain and discomfort, so don’t ignore your eye health this monsoon. Viral infections are known to thrive and spread during rains due to increased moisture in the air.
Proper eye care should become a priority during monsoons to help protect from infections like conjunctivitis, stye, dry eyes and corneal ulcers which can lead to blindness.
Here are some of the precautions you can take during monsoons to maintain good eye health.
- Precautions are usually based on hygiene. Avoid touching your eyes with dirty hands.
- Ask your children to not touch their eyes.
- If you (or someone around you) suspect you’ve got or are getting conjunctivitis, wash your eyes gently and use a cold compress. The best thing would be to see a doctor.
- If someone at home is down with conjunctivitis, wash your hands after administering drops.
- Redness, irritation & itching are common monsoon-related problems, especially after too much reading, long hours at the computer or watching too much television, and most hospitals treat such problems with lubricating eye drops. However, if you have such a problem, don’t self-medicate – ask a doctor.
- Avoid sharing your towel and similar personal items with others, because infections mostly spread through hands, clothes and other commonly touched items.
- Stye is a common eye infection that occurs during monsoons, and is caused due to bacteria. It manifests as a painful lump along the eyelid, and is normally treated with the help of a warm compress, though a visit to the doctor is highly recommended.
- In case of red eye, avoid over-the-counter eye drops as they may contain steroids which can be harmful, and seek expert advice. Also avoid using contact lens during this period.
- Wearing glasses when travelling helps.
- Avoid roadside food.
- Always wash your hands after coming from outside.
- Try to keep children away from puddles and waterlogged areas. Children often like to have fun in or around such places but they are highly bacteria prone.
When it's come to humidity we have certain issues that we need to understand.
The most common issue we see in humid climate is constipation this is due to a desire of water when we have humidity in air we are likely 2 consume less water so in return all we have to suffer is a severe constipation the second cause can be extreme sweating so more and more laxatives or early components are preferred in our traditional eating habits.
We usually do not bother about how we are sleeping as long as we are having a sound sleep. But are you aware of the fact that way we sleep and the side we sleep on, has positive as well as negative effect on our health be it left side, right side, back or on stomach. Out of these, most of health benefits are attached with sleeping on your left side.
Benefits of sleeping on your left side:
- Prevents snoring.
- Pregnant women get the advantage of better blood circulation, flowing of blood to uterus, fetus, and kidneys and relief from back ache.
- Helps in proper digestion after meals.
- Gives relief to people having back and neck pain.
- Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes.
- Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily.
- Liver and kidneys work better
- Smooth bowel movements
- Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
- Prevents acidity and heartburn
- Prevents fatigue during morning
- Fats gets digested easily
- Positive impact on brain
- It delays onset of Parkinson's and Alzheimer
- It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to Ayurveda.
Everyone has a different habit of sleeping and it might be difficult for them to change it. But now that we know about so many benefits of sleeping on the left side, we must give it a try. After all, it's a question of getting healthier day-by-day and it will be no-big change if you make efforts. So, till now if you were sleeping on either right side, back or on stomach, try sleeping on your left side and see the benefits you get. Keep a check!
Over time, we have caused tremendous harm to our immune system. Day in and day out, we have potentially risked our lives by being so casual with our health choices. But still, is it possible to leverage some of this burden and thus make our immune system stronger? What if we incorporate some healthy habits into our daily regime? What if we improvise on our diet? Take certain additional vitamin supplements perhaps? Make other lifestyle changes in the hope of achieving a near-perfect immune system?
What exactly is the immune system?
The immune system in layman language can be considered as a protective cover of the human health system. We are surrounded by millions of pathogens (disease causing germs) that have the ability to enter into the body and cause damage to it. Here comes in the importance of the immune system, the body's natural shield against these pathogens.
How can you boost your immunity?
You definitely cannot evade all the pathogens and get a top-notch, impeccable immune system, but you can at least try and listen to what your body has to say, and take steps accordingly.
The first and foremost protective measure can be to follow certain general good-health guidelines:
Do not smoke. There can be no compromise on this issue. Smoking or consuming tobacco in any form brings about a host of health complications; the most pronounced of them all is probably cancer. Smoking, in more ways than one, can spell real trouble for your immune system. So better cut down on your puffs or gear up to face the various medical banes of smoking.
Eat a diet which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low in saturated fat. Some examples may include citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables such as spinach or lettuce, yoghurt, almonds, lean meat. Sipping on green tea thrice a day is a wise choice in this regard. These measures not only strengthen the immune system but also enhance the immune system.
Drink plenty of water. Water keeps the body hydrated, the ultimate prerequisite for a strong immune system. It helps to flush out all the toxins and ensures that the cells get the optimum levels of oxygen. Drinking a glass of lukewarm water mixed with honey and lemon on an empty stomach after getting up in the morning can prove to be one of the best health choices that you can make for your body.
If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation. Excessive alcohol consumption causes dehydration and it can deprive your body of the valuable immunity boosting nutrients. It also impairs the body's ability to fight off germs and infections.
Get adequate sleep. One reason behind stressing on the need to get adequate sleep is because it's so closely linked to the immune system. While you sleep, the body secretes certain hormones and substances which help better fight infections and diseases. This makes these hormones so vital and indispensable at the same time. So now you know what wonders can those 8 hours of sleep do to you.
Exercise regularly. If you're looking for a safe and smart way to boost your immunity, regular exercise is the answer to it. But we are not talking about being an ardent, hard-core gym-junkie; rather exercising in moderate amounts would suffice. Cardiovascular exercises such as walking or swimming, performed 30-45 minutes a day, can prove to be very beneficial.
M 8th month pregnant I gained 11 kg weight in total is it good or harmful .why it happened, is this help in easy normal delivery.
My daughter is 21 years old and is very thin. Her weight is 48 Kgs. She is not at all gaining weight. If at all she gains weight, that is mostly on her face. She becomes chubby on face. What diet should she take so that she gains weight on her chest and waist?
Hi Sir me 30 year ka male person hoo. Meri saadi ko 5 year ho gaye magar koi child nahi h. Couple ka test hua to meri report negative aai. Meri sperm count nil show hui. Me bahoot paresaaan hoo. Kai doctor se medicine li. Magar thoda responce hota baad me phir nil ho jaati. Or ab to panis me jabardast kami aa gayi h or wo chota hota ja raha h. Kya karo please jawab dijiye. Plz.
Hello Doctor, As you know without height a person is very low-confident. I'm 16 year 10 month old boy. I'm 161 cm tall, I wanna be at least 172 cm, Is it Possible? I've been doing exercise for 2 months.
The major dangers of hypertension contributes to apoplexy, paralysis, loss of vision, heart attacks, gangrene, respiratory disorders etc.
Modern medicine is no doubt very beneficial in administration the blood pressure, but we all are well aware of a hidden danger which we all are concerned as the root cause of hypertension cannot be cured just by maintaining blood pressure, because once the body get used to the current dosage, it start to demand more amount or quantity of medicine and there start the trouble. Blood pressure get explode due to either non functioning of medicine or from reverse effects of body mechanism. And these are the situations leading to strokes and other complications in the body.
Apart from the well aware figures we have some other issues which I would like to discuss here:
A) self medication: people continue consume there b. P. Medicines no matter they are working or not just to avoid going to there doctors, people even increase or decrease the dosage without any professional opinion.
B.) sedentary lifestyle: people do eat junk food in huge quantities and avoid any kind of physical works. Even for covering 200 meter distance people prefer to use a two wheeler or even cars
C) alcohol: if contains majority of carbohydrates and hence indirectly contributes in increasing the amount of cholesterol (which is dangerous cause of heart attacks and many diseases - see my previous articles)
D) stress: it may play a very major role, people with high stress tends to have increased level of triglycerides (type of cholesterol) in there body
Still now people are suffering from chikungunya fever, as we all know that after dengue, we all witnessed another epidemic caused due to tiger mosquito i. E. Chikungunya fever, but the real question arise here, are we still cured from it completely
In our clinical experience we are still getting the cases, the no. Has reduced no doubt, but what about the people who are still suffering from after effects of chikungunya fever, body pain and sever stiffness are two major problems faced by people after the treatment done by allopathy. We homeopaths as far are much lucky because we were able to eradicate the complete disease itself and did not witness any kind of stiffness or body pain after our homeopathic treatment done to our chikungunya patients, and hence people are also switching more and more toward homeopathy, but at this point I also want to satate that, people are having some misconceptions about homeopathy like some social media sites are advertising there particular medicines to ensure the chikungunya cure, dont believe in those products, because the chances of failure is more in those specific medicines, which overall reduce the faith of the person for homeopathy, we have good practitioners who are efficient enough to treat people, so you should consult a qualified doctor if you really think to have a treatment, just don't buy anything from homeopathy stores and than get depressed if it don't work.
I have an issue related to sex I have good power but I wna increase length of my cock could you suggest any way for it.In short period.
I am masturbating from last four years .I want to stop masturbation. I am facing some problems with erection. please give me some advice to stop it.
I'm seeing spotting of light blood after 3 days of having protected sex. This was merely the second time I had sex, since last month on 22nd October. The blood is quite brown and light. What should I do?
1. Drink at least 7 liters of water daily
2. Include roughage in your diet
3. Take proper rest and sleep
4. Have at least continuous walking and stretching exercise.