Doctors in Hakim Hari Kishan Lal Dawakhana Shafakhana - Patel Nagar
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Patient Review Highlights
This dr explained the sexual problem in detail and ensured that he will provide genuine treatment for my shot penis. I was impressed by the positive feedbacks from other patients for this dr and his treatment
I enjoyed my discussion with the sex specialist in this clinic. I was comfortable and found it easy to explain the sexual weakness and its impact in my life. So far feeling improvement in the health. Thank you so much dr .
After the first secession I am experiencing an improvement for the male sexual dysfunction treatment. like early, now I am leading a healthy life with my partner. This treatment saved my life from depression and problems
It was indeed a great experience to visit this clinic for the treatment of small penis and premature discharge problem. I was facing this problem from quite some time and was unable to get an effective solution.
I took treatment with the Dr here who immediately started the treatment of penis enlargement after proper diagnosis. He also assured me that it I will have normal penis size in few months of treatment
My wife was not talking interest in sex after giving birth to our daughter. Her less interest was giving tension to me. Brought her the shafakhana for treatment. The medicines are working well.
I did not have enough sex knowledge and went to the sex specialist in Delhi. His advice and tips have helped me to enjoy the sexual pleasure and overcome the problem of sexual weakness too
After the treatment of sexual weakness from this clinic, I and my wife now share a good chemistry. We have come closer and enjoying the real pleasure of being a couple and have a complete family.
I am extremely thankful to this dr for saving my married life. I was unable to meet the expectation of my partner due to the bent penis and was slightly ashamed of having sex with her
This is the first time that i really enjoyed the sex to the fullness on bed with my partner. This happend because of the treatment from dr here for the quick fall and bent penis.
My marriage was loaded with tension as I was unable to stay long bed. This was due to the bent penis and early discharge. I had this problem for few years and finally decided to consult this dr and got ayurvedic medicines from hakim ji dawakhana and very fine now.
Jai Dev Partap
My friend needed some tips for about sex as he was getting married. He was also getting tensed about having sex for the first time. Here he got good guidance because the dr gave very useful tips & medicines and he is sucessful.
Dr at this clinic went for a thorough check for the reason of small penis. I was able to ask all that I could with a dr and he answered each question politely in this first visit and I am fine . Thank you very much dr .
I met sexologist whose approach to diagnosis a problem is good. Doctor here is supportive and promised me to provide affordable treatment for the low sperm count. Earlier I visited various sex clinics but found no result
It was a pleasing experience to discuss short penis problem with the dr. He comforted me easily and motivated with this positive words. I am completely satisfied by the consultation and experience the same in treatment.
I suffered premature ejaculation for 4 years and did feel the real essence of sexual pleasure. I was extremely frustrated and puzzled with this problem and seeking a quick good health to enjoy the new life
I am here for the counseling of my husband, as he is addicted to masturbation. A friend suggested this clinic as he already took treatment here for sexual problem. Doctor gave complete brief of the problem
Sex problem dr has helped me to understand the reason for premature ejaculation and prescribed medicines. In just 1 month I recovered original sex power and able to satisfy my partnet completely on bed.
Due to stress and work-load in family, I lost sex desire that lead to impotence and premature ejaculation problem. Went to this clinic and so far enjoying the real pleasure of sex life once again.
I have visited many sex clinics for my sex problem. After taking so many medicines, my problem is same, no change in it. But the treatment here gave me very quickly relief from early ejaculation.
This is the first time that I think that I got the right medication for the small penis and quick fall problem from a dr. I visited various clinics in Delhi but did not find satisfied results.
He took time to explain me clearly the basic cause of the erectile in the first visit. He also categorized the problem and asked all the questions for the better understanding of the problem.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What are the latest advancements in male contraceptions?
The drawback of surgical approaches (such as vasectomy), especially patient compliance and the low success rates with condoms has spurred research on hormonal contraceptive dosage forms. There is a dearth of investigations in the development of pharmaceutical preparations. Evolving technology in the 21st century as well as improvement in living standards further underline the need for new male contraception approaches, especially those that entail new drug delivery methods.
Here are few areas where male contraception is being researched and used in some countries
Hormonal contraception for men is possible, and we are at the threshold of an important breakthrough. Combined testosterone plus progestin administration is more effective and safer than testosterone alone. Combination of testosterone plus an anti-androgenic progestin has several advantages over other formulations. In combined therapy, single injection formulation may have better compliance.
- Conventional male contraception
- Abstinence (doesn't work well)
- Male condom
There are other methods being developed but not sure they are there yet. But for guys? Their options are stuck in a time warp. If a man wants to take pregnancy prevention into his own hands, his choice basically comes down to condoms, a vasectomy, withdrawal, or abstinence. That’s why it's so amazing that scientists are finally developing some real advancements when it comes to male contraception.
Researchers writing in the April issue of the Open Access Journal Contraception published a rundown of the top emerging options. A few hold real promise, particularly a daily or weekly pill that would deliver a dose of artificial hormones to a guy’s bloodstream, which would then act on reproductive hormones to stop sperm from being produced. Like the female hormonal pill, the male hormonal pill would be reversible. But also like the female hormonal pill, there appear to be side effects, among them acne, weight gain, and even trickier to work around, changes in testosterone levels that trigger a plunge in libido.
Non-hormonal techniques are also being developed, particularly a vaccine that immunizes men with antibodies to halt sperm production. This so-called male birth-control shot is encouraging, because it targets sperm directly (rather than targeting other hormones in the body) and doesn’t have the testosterone-lowering side effects of a hormonal pill. Each injection would last for long intervals (experts aren’t yet sure how long), but the pregnancy-preventing effects would be reversible, if and when a guy decides he’s ready to be a dad.
So when can you expect to see men rushing out to the pharmacy counter to pick up their new birth control Rx? “I think we may see a novel male contraceptive within 10-12 years, That may seem far off, but hey at least it’s finally within sight. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
While catching a cold is not something you can easily prevent, you can protect yourself against STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. STDs can be defined as diseases that are transmitted through any form of sexual activity that involves the mouth, vagina, penis or anus. While some STDs can be cured with antibiotics, others like HIV cannot be treated. In order to protect yourself from STDs it is essential to know how you can get them and how they can be treated.
Unprotected intercourse which involves the exchange of body fluids is the easiest way to catch an STD. Thus, a person can get infected with an STD virus like herpes even through oral sex. While pills can pregnancy, only a condom can prevent the transmission of STDs from one person to another. Ensure that if you use a lubricant with the condom, it is water based and not oil based. If you have a sexual relationship with more than one person it is a good idea for both you and your partner to get checked for STDs at regular intervals. Diseases like syphilis can also spread from one person to another through prolonged kissing if an individual has sores around the lips or inside their mouth.
Some STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea can also be transmitted from mother to child during pregnancy. Hence, checking for STDs is an essential test before trying to conceive a child. Some STDs like HIV and Hepatitis can also be spread through infected needles or tattoo equipment that has not been sterilized.
The earlier a STD is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. Some of the symptoms to watch out for are:
- Rash and yellowing of the skin
- Pain while urinating
- Bumps, sores, warts, swelling or redness along with itching around the mouth, vagina, penis or anus
- Weight loss
- Pain during intercourse
- Discharge from the vagina or penis
Most STDs can be treated with antibiotics. However, HIV and Hepatitis cannot be cured but can only be managed through medication. It is important that these antibiotics be taken regularly even if the visible symptoms disappear. It is also important not to share this medication with anyone. In some cases, your doctor may also prescribe medication for your partner to prevent further transmission of the disease. While on medication, it is important to abstain from any sort of sexual activity until your doctor says it is alright to do so.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used has been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are a variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda that can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
- Date Palm Pollen: The pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
- Ashwagandha: This is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Fadogia Agretis: This herb can help in increasing the testosterone level which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
- Lepidium Meyenii: This is a herb that has originated in Peru and is also known as Maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
- Saffron: This herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bed time, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per Ayurvedic practices.
- Passion Flower: This is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per Ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections that you can get from having sex with someone who already has the infection. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses. These infections often do not cause any symptoms, and can still be passed unknowingly from the infected partner to the other. However, some common symptoms include genital itching, lesions, flu / fever like symptoms and feeling pain / pressure in the lower part of the stomach.
There are many kinds of STDs including Chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes, syphilis and HIV.
The important thing to understand and know is that these STDs can be prevented.
3 ways of preventing STDS are:
1. Precautions before having sex
There are some things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting STDs before having sex. This include:
- Limiting the number of sexual partners
- Talking honestly with partners about your sexual history
- Getting tested, along with your partner, before having sex
- Getting timely vaccination against HPV and HBV
If you have been diagnosed with an STD you should tell your partner about it and also explicitly ask your partner if they have had an STD.
2. Practice safe sex
Use a latex condom every time you have sex and use a water-based lubricant. If your sex life involves intercourse, anal or vaginal, make up your mind to never have sex without a condom. If you or your partner is at a high risk of STDs, be consistent about barrier use during oral sex as well. Avoid sharing towels or underclothing to reduce the risk of an STD. Check the expiration date of the condom and make sure that it has an air bubble, which shows it has not been punctured. Dispose the condom properly and never reuse it.
3. Don't drink Alcohol or use drugs before having sex
It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, Ayurvedic treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Ayurveda has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Ayurvedic medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Ayurvedic treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain, ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing Ayurvedic massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders. There are several Ayurvedic herbs that benefit these conditions.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these Ayurvedic remedies and improve your sexual performance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doing yoga on a daily basis can give your sex life the boost that you may be looking for while improving the overall quality of both you and your partner's sex life. The dividends that you and your partner reap can range from an increase in flexibility, stamina and sensitivity to improved self-confidence. Thus, in addition to an improvement in the sexual aspect, you can expect improvement in physical and mental aspects too. So, here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
1. Wide-legged straddle pose - This pose is beneficial for improving blood flow to the pelvic area, leading to an increase in sex drive.
To do this, find a comfortable spot to sit in. When you've done this, spread each leg at a 45-degree angle. While stretching your upper body, take in a deep breath. When letting out the air, bend forward and to touch your toes. All the while, keep the spine stretched to its maximum.
2. Squat pose - This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad).
For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
3. Chair pose - In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone.
Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The pelvic area has a number of muscles which need to be maintained healthy for optimal urinary and reproductive functions. From being able to start and maintain a good flow of urine to erections that last long, these muscles play a significant role.
These exercises were developed by Dr. Arnold Kegel in the 1940s, originally used to tighten the vagina after vaginal birth. Soon, their benefits in men were discovered and so they are today widely advised for both men and women.
How does it work?
The main idea of the Kegel exercise is to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. It runs from the tailbone up to the pelvic bone and is shaped like a hammock. Strengthening this muscle allows for better functioning of the sphincters, giving better control over urination as well as ejaculation.
There are 4 simple steps to doing the Kegel exercise that is find, contract, hold, and release; and repeat. Read on to know more.
Find: The pelvic floor muscles control the urine stream and the anal opening, so the next time you are urinating, try to stop midstream and locate the muscle. Without any tension on the legs or the abdomen, try to lift the pelvic floor upward.
Contract: The first step is to contract the pelvic floor muscle, while continuing to breathe.
Hold: When you start doing it, it might be difficult to hold it for more than a few seconds. This will gradually increase with time. Make a mental note of it to track progress.
Release and repeat: Release the muscle and repeat for up to 10 times, each contraction lasting for 10 seconds
This simple exercise is advised by doctors to men will manage a variety of issues. The fact that it can be done anywhere, requires no equipment and is so simple, but so effective have added to its popularity.
The stronger pelvic floor muscles improve blood flow to the penis, providing harder, longer lasting erections.
The volume and force of ejaculation will also be improved greatly with repeated Kegels, leading to stronger orgasms
Improved control over the muscles improves sexual stamina, thereby allowing you to control your orgasm
Used in managing urinary incontinence
Nocturnal urination can be managed by regular Kegel exercises
Prolapse of pelvic organs can be prevented
Because of these varied benefits, it is widely used by doctors and sexual experts in a number of patients.
Feeling less frisky in bed? Is your libido level dropping? If yes, then use the following remedies to enhance your libido. Loss of libido can deal a serious blow to your confidence levels, so it is of utmost importance that you take steps to rectify the situation.
Here are some remedies to boost up your libido levels:
- Exercise: Regular exercise is known to boost your libido levels, as it keeps you stress free. Stress is a known cause for low libido levels; it can also lead to problems such as erectile dysfunction. Exercise is one of the best ways to let off steam and enjoy a good round of sexual intercourse.
- Food: A healthy diet is the key to a healthy body that surely means enhanced libido levels. Include foods such as fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in Vitamins and minerals which are essential for a healthy body.
- Start eating chocolate: Chocolate contains chemicals that boost the production of serotonin and phenylethylamine which have strong aphrodisiac properties. Just make sure you are not overdoing it.
- Go herbal: Consumption of herbs such as basil and garlic on a regular basis helps in enhancing the circulation of blood in the body. It also helps in combating stress related issues which could be limiting your libido.
- Meditation: Meditation and sex are closely interlinked; the entire idea behind meditation is to increase your awareness. Once you manage to increase your awareness levels, your sexual performance levels also receive a boost.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is an herb which is used to treat erectile dysfunction. This herb is known to boost blood circulation in the groin area, thus enhancing libido.
- Kaunch: For people who are affected by premature ejaculation, kaunch is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It increases the lifespan and viscosity of the sperm thus getting rid of premature ejaculation.
- Ashvagandha: A very commonly used herb to treat sexual conditions, Ashvagandha improves complications in the nervous system. A well-maintained nervous system is a definite prerequisite for a healthy sexual life.
When the male reproductive part accumulates fibrous scar tissue, it results in an erection that is curved and painful, which is known as Peyronie's Disease. While a man’s penis varies in size, a bend in erection doesn’t necessarily indicate any reason for worry. However, Peyronie's Disease causes an erection that is significantly bent and causes pain. This condition can hinder sex life as the erection does not last for an adequate amount of time. It can also result in distress and anxiety. For few percentages of men, the Peyronie's Disease can disappear without having to do anything, for others it requires medical assistance to get a permanent cure.
What are the symptoms of Peyronie's Disease?
The symptoms and signs of this disease can build up gradually or might suddenly appear in an individual. Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
- Scar tissue: As a result of the accumulation of the scar tissue, a lump or hard tissue can be felt under the skin
- Penis size: Penis can become shorter when a person is facing from this disease
- Erection problems: The erection might not last as long as it should
- Penis bent: The penis might bend significantly at an angle
- Pain: There could be a significant pain while erection. As days go by, the pain becomes worse.
Causes of Peyronie's disease?
While the exact cause of Peyronie's disease is not known, researchers indicate a variety of factors for this condition:
- A repeated penis injury from athletic activity, accident, trauma and damage resulting from sex
- If in the process of healing, the scar tissue forms a lump
- The improper functioning of corpus cavernosum
- In few cases, this disease can occur normally without the involvement of any accident or injury
What are the risk factors?
There could be various factors that put a person at risk of facing this disease:
- Heredity: If someone in the immediate family is facing this disease, it puts a person at increased risk of facing Peyronie's disease due to heredity.
- Age: With age, the risk potential of this disease increases since the tissue tends to become softer.
- Disorder of the connective tissue: People suffering from connective tissue disorder are at a higher risk of getting this disease. It is often observed that a person who has been diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease often suffers from a connective tissue disorder known as Dupuytren's contracture.
Diagnosis and treatment:
A physical exam gives a doctor possible indication about the disease. The patient may be asked to bring the photographs of the penis in erect condition to get an idea about the curvature degree and scar tissue location. He might also prescribe an ultrasonography. The medication depends on the stage of diagnosis. In the early stage, a doctor might recommend a wait and watch approach. He might also prescribe medication to minimize the pain and remove the scar tissue. If medication fails one might have to go undergo a surgery to get a permanent cure.