Scoliosis Correction Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Anterior Segment Surgery
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Treatment Of Lumbago
CSF Rhinorrhea Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Peripheral Neuro Surgery
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Fortis Flight Liutenant Rajan Dhall Hospital - Vasant KunjYour feedback matters!
My hemoglobin is 8 and I feel really week I feel numbness in my legs sometimes. Guide to recover from this ad do on as possible.
My mother is suffering from tingling in her feet since a month She is diabetic None of the medicines working on it Pls suggest me if there is any alternative treatment.
Hi sir I am suffering from migraine and taking medicine every night from past one month. Can I donate blood?
Hello doctor I am feeling full right arm numbness and pain (mild) from last one month. Both Numbness and pain are not continue kindly suggest what to do.
Mere mummy ko Parkinson h 15 saal se unki recoport normal aaye h CT scan or MRI (brain) Dr. ne symptoms Dekh Kar Parkinson bataya h unki age 59 year h par unko bham ki bhi problem ho rahi h sycraterest se bhi treatment Chal raha h par dabai asar nahi ho rahi h bahut koshis karte h samjhane ki Kuch nahi h unko lagta h bahar koi Unka naam Le Kar Kuch bol raha h.
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.