Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Fortis Flight Liutenant Rajan Dhall Hospital - Vasant KunjYour feedback matters!
Mint, scientifically known as ‘mentha’, is a herb with small green leaves and a characteristic strong odour. It is also a virtual cure-all plant. Try using mint by adding it to your meals, oral care and skin care regimen to remain healthy and fresh forever. A few prominent mint health benefits include the following:
Digestion aid: Try mint leaves if you are not feeling hungry. It is a great appetizer as well as a promoter of digestion. It soothes your stomach when you’re suffering from inflammation or indigestion. So, next time you have a stomach upset, go for mint tea or mint oil. Mint’s characteristic aroma acts as an appetizer. It stimulates the salivary glands and other digestive glands to produce saliva and digestive juices, thereby facilitating digestion.
Nausea and headache: Mint leaves, especially freshly crushed leaves, help staunch nausea and headache, thanks to the strong and refreshing aroma. Menthol oil or mint-flavoured products are very useful for alleviating nausea. Similarly, balms with a mint base or mint oil can be rubbed on your forehead and nose to give quick relief from headache. Mint tea oil derived from mint is also very effective in treating nausea and motion sickness while travelling.
Respiratory disorders: The strong minty aroma is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs. This makes mint a very effective remedy for asthma and common cold. The herb is also a good remedy for cough. This is because mint has a cooling and soothing effect on the throat, nose and other respiratory channels, and this helps relieve the irritation, which causes chronic coughing. Regular use of mint in any form is very beneficial for asthma patients as well, because it is a good relaxant and it relieves congestion that blocks respiratory channels, causing symptoms of asthma.
Depression and fatigue reliever: As mint is a natural stimulant, it can help relieve fatigue and feelings of sadness. Mint essential oil is very good if you are feeling anxious, sad, depressed, low or just plain sluggish. Mint oil can be ingested, applied as a salve topically, or inhaled as a vapour to help with fatigue and depression.
Oral health: Mint has germicidal qualities and can quickly freshen up your breath. It also gets eradicates harmful oral bacteria inside your mouth, alleviating oral health. The mint leaves can be rubbed directly on your tongue, teeth and gums to clean and refresh your mouth. You can also get the benefits of mint by simply chewing on its leaves.
Skin health: Since mint oil is a good antiseptic and anti-pruritic, it acts as an excellent skin cleanser. It is used to clear pimples as well as soothe and cure skin from infections.
Mint’s anti-pruritic properties can be used for treating insect bites, mosquito bites, stings by honeybees etc. With its cooling property, mint will relieve you of the irritation of stings and bring the swelling down. Also, women can use mint oil to relieve cracks and pain in nipples which occur during breastfeeding.
आयुर्वेद के अनुसार #high_bp की बीमारी ठीक करने के लिए घर में उपलब्ध कुछ आयुर्वेदिक दबाईया है जो आप ले सकते है । जैसे एक बहुत अच्छी दवा है आप के घर में है वो है दालचीनी जो मसाले के रूप में उपयोग होता है वो आप पत्थर में पिस कर पावडर बनाके आधा चम्मच रोज सुबह खाली पेट गरम पानी के साथ खाइए |
अगर थोडा खर्च कर सकते है तो दालचीनी को शहद के साथ लीजिये (आधा चम्मच शहद आधा चम्मच दालचीनी) गरम पानी के साथ, ये हाई bp के लिए बहुत अच्छी दवा है । और एक अच्छी दवा है जो आप ले सकते है पर दोनों में से कोई एक । दूसरी दावा है मेथी दाना, मेथी दाना आधा चम्मच लीजिये एक ग्लास गरम पानी में और रात को भिगो दीजिये, रात भर पड़ा रहने दीजिये पानी में और सुबह उठ कर पानी को पि लीजिये और मेथी दाने को चबा के खा लीजिये । ये बहुत जल्दी आपकी हाई bp कम कर देगा, देड से दो महीने में एकदम स्वाभाविक कर देगा ।
और एक तीसरी अच्छी दवा है |
हाई bp के लिए वो है अर्जुन की छाल । अर्जुन एक वृक्ष होती है उसकी छाल को धुप में सुखा कर पत्थर में पिस के इसका पावडर बना लीजिये । आधा चम्मच पावडर, आधा ग्लास गरम पानी में मिलाकर उबाल ले, और खूब उबालने के बाद इसको चाय की तरह पि ले । ये हाई bp को ठीक करेगा, कोलेस्ट्रोल को ठीक करेगा, ट्राईग्लिसाराईडको ठीक करेगा, मोटापा कम करता है, हार्ट में अर्टेरिस में अगर कोई ब्लोकेज है तो वो ब्लोकेज को भी निकाल देता है ये अर्जुन की छाल । डॉक्टर अक्सर ये कहते है न की दिल कमजोर है आपका; अगर दिल कमजोर है तो आप जरुर अर्जुन की छाल लीजिये हरदिन, दिल बहुत मजबूत हो जायेगा आपका; आपका esr ठीक होगा, ejection fraction भी ठीक हो जायेगा; बहुत अछि दावा है ये अर्जुन की छाल ।
और एक अछि दावा है हमारे घर में वो है लौकी का रस । एक कप लौकी का रस रोज पीना सबेरे खाली पेट नास्ता करने से एक घंटे पहले ; और इस लौकी की रस में पांच धनिया पत्ता, पांच पुदीना पत्ता, पांच तुलसी पत्ता मिलाके, तिन चार कलि मिर्च पिस के ये सब डाल के पीना. ये बहुत अच्छा आपके bp ठीक करेगा और ये ह्रदय को भी बहुत व्यवस्थित कर देता है, कोलेस्ट्रोल को ठीक रखेगा, डाईबेटिस में भी काम आता है ।
और एक मुफ्त की दावा है, बेल पत्र की पत्ते - ये उच्च रक्तचाप में बहुत काम आते है । पांच बेल पत्र ले कर पत्थर में पिस कर उसकी चटनी बनाइये अब इस चटनी को एक ग्लास पानी में डाल कर खूब गरम कर लीजिये, इतना गरम करिए के पानी आधा हो जाये, फिर उसको ठंडा करके पि लीजिये ये सबसे जल्दी उच्च रक्तचाप को ठीक करता है और ये बेलपत्र आपके सुगर को भी सामान्य कर देगा । जिनको उच्च रक्तचाप और सुगर दोनों है उनके लिए बेल पत्र सबसे अछि दावा है ।
और एक मुफ्त की दावा है हाई bp के लिए - देशी गाय की मूत्र पीये आधा कप रोज सुबह खाली पेट ये बहुत जल्दी हाई bp को ठीक कर देता है । और ये गोमूत्र बहुत अद्भूत है, ये हाई bp को भी ठीक करता है और लो bp को भी ठीक कर देता है - दोनों में काम आता है और येही गोमूत्र डाईबेटिस को भी ठीक कर देता है, arthritis, gout (गठिया) दोनों ठीक होते है । अगर आप गोमूत्र लगातार पि रहे है तो दमा भी ठीक होता है अस्थमा भी ठीक होता है, tuberculosis भी ठीक हो जाती है । इसमें दो सावधानिया ध्यान रखने की है के गाय सुद्धरूप से देशी हो और वो गर्भावस्था में न हो ।
हाई बीपी वाले पेशेंट को बहुत ज्यादा मात्रा में पानी पीना चाहिए ताकि उसके शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थ निकल जाएं
Low bp:की बीमारी के लिए दावा. निम्न रक्तचाप की बीमारी के लिए सबसे अछि दावा है गुड । ये गुड पानी में मिलाके, नमक डालके, नीबू का रस मिलाके पि लो । एक ग्लास पानी में 25 ग्राम गुड, थोडा नमक नीबू का रस मिलाके दिन में दो तिन बार पिने से लो bp सबसे जल्दी ठीक होगा ।
और एक अछि दावा है.अगर आपके पास थोड़े पैसे है तो रोज अनार का रस पियो नमक डालकर इससे बहुत जल्दी लो bp ठीक हो जाती है, गन्ने का रस पीये नमक डालकर ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है, संतरे का रस नमक डाल के पियो ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है, अनन्नास का रस पीये नमक डाल कर ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है ।
लो bp के लिए और एक बढ़िया दावा है मिसरी और मखन मिलाके खाओ - ये लो bp की सबसे अछि दावा है ।
लो bp के लिए और एक बढ़िया दावा है दूध में घी मिलाके पियो, एक ग्लास देशी गाय का दूध और एक चम्मच देशी गाय की घी मिलाके रातको पिने से लो bp बहुत अछे से ठीक होगा ।
और एक अछि दावा है लो bp की और सबसे सस्ता भी वो है नमक का पानी पियो दिन में दो तिन बार, जो गरीब लोग है ये उनके लिए सबसे अच्छा है ।
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
Here are 4 ways to deal with that stubborn sun tan:
- Make sunscreen your best friend: Sunscreen is your knight in shining armour against the harsh sun. Apply broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher prior to going out. Re-apply the sunscreen every two hours. And yes! You are exposed to UV rays on cloudy days too.
- Go chemical: In case of severe sun tanning which results in hyper-pigmentation, treatments such as chemical peels can work wonders. The fundamental mechanism of the action of chemical peels is the elimination of unnecessary melanin by causing a controlled chemical burn to the skin
- Prevention better than cure: To avoid getting tanned, opt for scarves and hats to cover up and stay protected. Wear full sleeved clothing when going out, especially during noon time when the sun rays are very strong
- Avoid sun bathing and tanning beds: While getting a tan may appear fashionable, sun bathing for hours can lead to age spots and cause skin wrinkles.
I am suffering with fever from last 5 days can I know what type of fever and what are the symptoms of viral fever is it dangerous to others are not.
I am not able to loose my weight. I am taking proper meal and doing regular exercise But still I am not able to.
I am thyroid patient and rate 12.5.I am taking medicine regularly but would like to opt for alternative one so as to control on permanent base.
Hi, I have been married since 1.5 years and I suffer from severe erectile dysfunctional which is making me too depressed and we are so worried that we do not have kid so for. When checked with doctors, they prescribed me d-cure tablet from sun pharma and s-film tablet but that too did not give me expected result. I am drinking ashwagandha power mixed with water, amla juice but nothing gives good result and I am helpless now. Should I need to check with Good cardiologist to see whether blood flow to penis is getting obstructed by taking ECG, etc? Is there by anyway naturally where I can get natural erection by increasing my sexual desire by changing my hormone and stimulating by brain to signal for pumping good amount of blood flow for getting natural erection. Really am stuck here and need best advice and help.
What are the symptoms of dengue and its cure. And what are the tips that you suggest for reducing fat.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness.
Arthritis is a musculoskeletal disease defined by chronic inflammations in the joint and cartilage degradation. It is a fairly common disease, and the pain caused by arthritis can be extremely disabling. If you leave arthritis untreated, it can lead to:
- Chronic pain
- Limb deformities
- Disabled scope of motion
These symptoms can hinder your daily life, thus learning how to live with, and managing arthritis becomes important. Here are some lifestyle changes you can adopt to manage pain better:
Small things you can do every day, while you are sitting or working, such as:
- Frequently adjust your position
- Stretch and bend your legs, change your hand’s position and tilt your neck periodically from one side to another
- Don’t overuse a lone joint because that can cause more pain—so pace yourself and take adequate breaks
- Walk around and stand every hour or a half.
In addition to these, you must:
- Manage your weight: Obesity has been linked to arthritis; the more weight you put on, the more your pain will increase.
- Quit smoking: Connective tissues are stressed when you smoke, and this triggers more pain
There are a number of medications available in the market today to ease arthritis pain. Over-the-counter (OTC) ibuprofen or acetaminophen are great for pain relief. Also, topical creams that contain analgesics can be gently massaged over inflamed joints to ease the pain.
However, you should avoid the following:
- Over treatment: If you find yourself depending too heavily on OTC, consult your doctor.
- Under-treatment: Never ignore or undermine your pain. Leaving arthritis untreated is potentially dangerous, and you may require immediate medication.
If you have arthritis, exercise can boost your endurance, enhance your muscles and better your motion range. For best results, focus on gradual strength training, range-of-motion exercises and stretching. You can also include low-stress aerobics, water exercises, cycling or walking.
However, avoid repetitive and high impact exercises, such as:
- High-stress aerobics
Emotional and physical assimilation
The pain is not only physically exhausting; it can also strain you mentally. Choose relaxation or cognitive behaviour therapy (an integration of behaviour modification and talk therapy) to keep negative thoughts at bay. Besides these, you can also use acupuncture, heat and cold therapy and massages to ease the pain.
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high.