Sir, my dad is facing high blood pressure, diabetes and paralysis (faced in 2014, about 70-75% recovered) For diabetes having around 200 after fasting, using Glyciphage G2 tablet twice daily before breakfast and dinner For paralysis, ceruvin af 75*150 after lunch For blood pressure having around 140-80, using Cinod T twice daily after breakfast and dinner (half tablet) Is this proper treatment? Age: 55 yrs Height: 5.5" Weight: 84 kgs 75*150 after lunch For blood pressure having around 140-80, using Cinod T twice daily after breakfast and dinner (half tablet) Is this proper treatment? Age: 55 yrs Height: 5.5" Weight: 84 kgs.
Hi I decreased my intake of sugar and salt, due to that fact I feel dizzy sometimes why this happens is it lower the blood pressure or something else?
Hello doctors, I am 3o year male. From last night. I feel some pain when I pass chest bone right side. please tell me what is the reason please suggest me what should I do.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Sugar problem and blood pressure also low in body and eye lenc are low so I have more problems please solve my problem and I want to live happily.
I am 27 years old. My cholesterol level is 280. Is this dangerous? Please provide remedies to reduce cholesterol.
Dear doctor my blood level (HB) is very less it is only 4 percentage and my BP is only 80/50. Some times I get heavy pain in backbone and head still I don't take medication. Is it danger in future, so please give me value solution for overcome the problem What is the intensity of pain? Fairly severe What best describes your pain while lifting anything? I can lift very light weights.
Hi I am 24, male staying in hyd. From quiet some time now I am having this chest pain. The pain is mostly there in the center of the chest. There is a point near my heart region on the chest towards the center where I feel most of the pain. Do suggest me what to do now. Whom to visit. I am a non smoker now. Last year I smoked around a couple of months. Also I am a mouth breather as most of the times my nose is blocked.
Hi, I am 40 male I would like to know how can I curb my cholesterol in a natural way and any specific and safe medicine in ayurvedic which I can take and pls suggest me for acidity also.
My father has high BP problem. What should I do for that. What precautions I should do specially in winter.
Hey doctors am quiet scared about my health as am feeling like my heart is beating at a very high speed since few months. It happens to me certain times in daily routine. My heart is beating at a very high speed as compared to normal time. At certain time I feel like am getting full of sweat. What is this and what precaution I should take for this. Please suggest me something.
I have had 2 bypass operations 1993 and 2004. As I was margin diabetes Dr. advised me take precautions and medication. I take Hb1AC test once in 3 months and reading is 5.8 or below. Is it necessary to take fasting and post prandial readings. I do not take them.
As she is a heart patient she has gone for for test like anjogram. Is there any difficulty for patient.
Can the high LDL cholesterol patients can also intake ghee? Pls advice. We observed the LDL cholesterol as 146. Pls suggest us some healthy ways to maintain back the correct level of LDL with diet habits (food list) and exercises.
It is said that Ghee has high cholesterol content, being so how does it do good for heart and obesity. Can cardiac patients consume Ghee daily. If so what quantity?
Sir I am having normal blood, ECG and urine test But having 150/90 BP and suffering headache. Wat I do.
Hi my friend is suffering from hypoglycaemia and he's non diabetic. Doc suggested with insulin antibody serum test. What is this test for? The report showed 20U/ml What did this reading mean?
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately.