Submit a review for Dr Rikh's Clinic For Sex, Skin, V.DYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl I had sex in the month of November, it was protected and I took ipill as well I got my periods on 28th of that month Later I dint get my periods in December so I consulted a gynaecologist and she suggested me meprate I got my periods on 21st of January later I did not get my periods in the month of Feb but got in the month of march 9th. I got scan done it was normal but it was given bulky uterus I got thyroid done it was normal I feel really weak sometimes and mean while anything happens to me I relate it to you pregnancy after that sex I dint have any. I feel like I'll go into depression because of this Can this mean that I am pregnant? Though I got my periods on march 9th can I still be pregnant I feel my stomach heavy Please help me out.
Hi doctor, last week I had sex with a lady, but I didn't use a condom, is there any chance of HIV/AIDS. I'm very much thinking about the consequences. Pls suggest me how to check.
Does homeopathy medicine ashwagandha works good for strong erection and how long does it takes to work to see result.
Sir my age is 17 and my pennis is too small like 3-4 cms I do not no what to do please suggest me something sir.
Hell doctor I want to leave masturbation But I not controlled it please suggest me what I do. Thanks.
Hi sir, my question is please give me good name of tablet gel and cream name for long time sex I have request you please suggest me.
As per my semen analysis report Agglutination is positive and as per requirement it should be negative. So please tell what does it mean and is there any problem.
I am having an itchy and a burning sensation in my uterus. It is happening since 2 weeks. It stops when I take medicine but starts again after a few days. When I am urinating, towards the end it's causing a weird burning/ hurting in the vagina.
I just rubbed my pennies on my girl pussy She is afraid that she may get pregnant There is any chance.
I am having a problem with premature ejaculation, besides that my penis size is small. Please help me to get resolved this problem.
What are STDs?
STDs or STIs are infections that are caused by intimate contact that involves exchange of bodily fluids. These are also called venereal diseases and can be caused by vaginal, anal or oral sex. Most of these infections do not show any symptom initially, but they develop over time. The causative organisms can include viruses, bacteria or parasites. The signs and symptoms can be in the form of unnatural vaginal discharges, or penile discharges, or warts and ulcers in the pelvic area.
It is a very serious disease as some of those are not curable, such as HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis-B. Other diseases may include gonorrhoea, syphilis, Chlamydia etc. While there surrounds a stigma around STDs and people may feel ashamed to even go forward to ask for any help, there is nothing to be ashamed of and it is the best to seek medical attention when you feel you may have contracted a STD.
But as we know, prevention is always better than cure. Here is a list of tips that might help you prevent it in the first place:
- Prevention: It is actually the cure to some diseases such as HIV and herpes
- Vaccines: It can prevent you from concurring diseases such as Hepatitis- A and Hepatitis-B. It is advised to get yourself vaccinated before sexual contact to prevent the disease.
- Anti-microbials: Anti-microbials such as Nonoxynol-9 can be used in the vagina to prevent any sort of venereal disease. However, the efficacy of the anti-microbials may vary depending on the efficiency in application and the type of micro-organism.
- Condoms: Female or male condoms can help to prevent venereal diseases tremendously. They help to prevent the interaction of body fluids by keeping a barrier between if used properly. Otherwise the uncovered will still be susceptible to infection.
Ways to use a male condom properly:
- Never reuse a condom
- Always keep a certain space on the tip of the condom for the ejaculation, as it may reduce the incidence of it bursting
- Be careful with the condom, if your nails are long
- Flavoured condoms should only be used for oral sex as the sugar in the condoms can cause yeast infections, if used in the vagina
- Do not wear the condom if it is too loose, it can come off