Doctor in Dr. Reitu Dhamija's Homeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reitu Dhamija's Homeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever since day before yesterday .My doctor suggested me to get cbp and widal test report. My test had conducted 45 hours after symptoms. Results are heamogram: hb :15 T.W.B.C=23300 cell/column TRBC=4.41 Millions/column DC neutrophil=75% LYMPHOCYTES=17% eosinophil=08% PLATELETS=2.35 LAKHS/column PCV=41.4% MCV=93.9 fL MCH=34 pg MCHC=36. 2g/dl WIDAL TEST S.Typhi O = 1: 80 dilution S.Typhi H=1: 80 dilution S.P.Typhi AH =Absent S.P Typhi BH =Absent is 45 hours time is enough for test to be done? And my results are OK or serious?
I am mohammed sohail age 22 in have half headache problem since I was 8 years old now a days headache is I week four or five days I have getting headache left side or right side and I am getting anger on anybody for simple reason I am taking the tablet qutpin 50 from 1 years.
Hi, I have been suffering from melasma and pimples scars on my face. I changed a doctors time to time but not got any positive results. Recent doctor has given me peeling but after 3 month problems remain although during peeling it was fine. please do the needful as current doctor given me nexna TX tablet and skinlighting cream. Pls pls help me out. I am in lot of stress.
I always feel sleepy Even in the office ,I doz off. Very often Otherwise I do not have any serious problem My age is 78 years. I am diabetic and hypertension but controlled through medicine I sleep around 6 to 7 hours. in between sometimes I get up and look very fresh. Again I go to bed and sleep My eyes feel sleepy all the time.
I have Severe Urinary tract infection and after taking ciprofloxacin clears then again infection occurs .l have done orcheoplexy surgery. please give me instructions.
Halo dear sir/mam, my mom recently had an ECG of the heart, after she had symptoms of sudden breathlessness and palpitations, The ECG shows LBBB of the heart, now she has to go for Echogram. So I really request you please tell me how to treat it, and Is there anything to worry about? Also she has thyroid problem little higher and also cholesterol level of 225 Hope you really help soon with the best answers. thanks.
Sir I am so week and my weight is so less so I want to gain my weight. I tired after doing some works.
Dr. I have been suffering from the problem of nightfall 3-4 times in a week for 8 years. Is it harmful and can it cause infertility?
Please suggest. What happens if viscodyne D is taken for 4 to 5 days for wet cough? Is there any serious, but the patient is getting blood out of his mouth, how to get recovered?
Please suggest. I am 26 year old and Unmarried, can I use stay on oil on my penis. But I heard that long term use of this oil is harmful, so is stay on oil is safe according to you?
I workout daily. So I have to eat a lot of food to build muscles. But that has resulted in more than three times of bowel movement. What are the causes of it and what is solution.?
I am 22 years female. I have obesity. I am going to gym for the past 15 days to reduce weight. But I didn't see any changes. How can I reduce weight healthy. Can you pls suggest me a effective diet?
Please suggest Because of tension I am feeling mental and physical tiredness. There's a lot of pain in my jawbone area, but this goes away when I hear soothing music and completely relax. Please help.
Hi, Please suggest Knee sound and pain is there any solution to stop the knee sound.Please suggest something for that.
What should a person do suffering from a serious depression, how can that person stop thinking about suicide and harming himself? Also that person has attempted suicide before.
For long, under eye dark circles have been associated with stress, fatigue, or lack of sound sleep. However, there are a lot more factors that contribute to the appearance of dark circles. It is a well-known fact that the skin under our eyes is thinner as compared to the other body parts.
Dark circles appear when there is a dilation of the blood vessels present under eyes. It is these dilated and swollen blood vessels that appear as dark circles under the eyes.
The dilation, inflammation, irritation or rupture of the blood vessels can be an outcome of
- An increased use of eye makeups, skin allergies, dermatological conditions such as Eczema.
- Increased exposure to sun rays.
- Dark circles can be a hereditary condition.
- The dark circles can also be an outcome of the eye bags or protruding fats pockets.
- With age, the lower eyelid (along with the rest of the face) may lose volume.
Treatments for Dark Circles
- In case the dark circles are an outcome of allergies or eczema, consult a doctor. The use of over the counter antihistamine medicines can reduce the swelling and the puffiness to a great extent, thereby reducing the dark circles. Caution: Avoid self-medication. The medicines used should be the doctor recommended.
- Cosmetic Blepharoplasty: This is a surgical procedure to enhance the appearance of your eyes by taking care of problems including dark circles, eye bags, droopy eyelids. Depending on the requirement, Blepharoplasty helps to get rid of the excess fats, muscles, skin or tissues either from the upper or lower eyelids or both (lower eyelids in the case of dark circles) to provide significant improvement.
- Chemical peels and Acugel therapy: Peels and acugel treatment help in reducing dark circles and eye bags to a great extent.
- The Laser therapy that uses an intense light beam into the target skin area (in this case, the skin under the eyes) can play an instrumental role in reducing the dark circles, thereby making the eyes look younger and rejuvenated.
- One can also try out some home and natural remedies such as
- Potato, known for its bleaching properties can be used to deal with dark circles. Extract the potato juice (you can grate the potato). Dip a cotton in the potato juice and apply it on your closed eyes ensuring the dark circles are covered. Rinse off the eyes after 10-15 minutes with cold water. You can carry out the same procedure with rose water to reduce the dark circles.
- Applying chilled cucumber slices or chilled green tea bags on the dark circles will produce fruitful results.
- Packed with Vitamin E, almond oil can work wonders to reduce the dark circles. Gently massage the dark circles with almond oil before retiring to bed and then rinse it off (use cold water) the next morning.
- In addition to this, make sure you follow a healthy sleep routine (6-8 hours of daily sleep is a must).
- Take care of your diet. Foods such as eggs, salmon, green tea or avocados can produce significant improvement in the case of dark circles.
- Keep the body hydrated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!