Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Restenosis
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
How Does Sexual Dysfunction Affect Women?
* Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
There are a number of reasons that can affect the growth of facial hair, one of these are; low testosterone levels which is usually and directly responsible for low growth of facial hair. It is also seen that certain races or people in certain part of the world generally have less facial hair growth. Other reasons like delayed puberty, stress and hormonal imbalances could also have a significant impact on facial hair growth.All human hair grows at the same rate. (Which is about half an inch or 1,25 cm per month).
Here are some tips and home remedies that help to growth beard :
1. Hydrate your body and skin well by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water and fresh fruit juices.
2. Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin accelerates hair growth.
3. Add Protein and Saturated Fat into Diet.
4. Coconut oil is excellent for beards. It's not greasy just like other oils and due to lauric acid, it's able to penetrate your skin more effectively. The conditioning properties of coconut oilmake the roots of your facial hair healthier and softer.
5. You should eat nutritious food that is high in protein. Do not forget to include green vegetables, bananas in your daily diet as these are known to help promote hair growth. Stay away from fried and fatty foods.
6. Stress is also one of the popular reasons for poor facial hair growth. So it is advisable to diffuse your stress levels by exercising regularly. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga and other facial exercises that improve blood circulation and increase the oxygen intake.
7. Amla oil is one of the natural remedies to increase facial hair. Massage with amla oil and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then clean the face.
8. Keep Your Face Moist And Clean. Dead skin, oil and dirt can make a thick barricade for the hair follicles in order to break through. You may grow facial hair much quicker if your face is consistently maintained clean.
9. Gently apply yet even pressure along the parts of the face over which you would like to stimulate hair growth. Just need to rub in small circular motions, and then massage the face consistently for around 10 to 15 minutes two times every day.
10. Fish and beans are powerful sources of protein, and taking more of these foods will stimulate bushier, faster hair growth.
11. Avoid sugary foods : Sugar may actually make hair weaker. Consuming too many foods rich in sugar may make it harder in order to grow facial hair.
12. Vitamins B3 and B5 improve the circulation and may be found in beef, fish, egg yolk, chicken, milk, avocado and many whole grains. Folic acid or vitamin B9 directly impacts the ability to grow thicker facial hair and may be found in nuts, cereals and leafy green vegetables.
13. Trim your facial hair regularly so that any dry hair that blocks new hair growth can be eliminated. Keep the pores clean by taking steam once in a while. Avoid using strong fragrant products like shampoos, after shaves, colognes and so on the face directly that may burn or damage facial hair. Use milder shampoos and shower gels instead.
14. Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Amla oil with mustard leaves (3 tablespoons), blending till a paste forms. Then apply this paste to the face and allow it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Any remaining solution can be saved in your refrigerator for 2-3 days.
15. Finally you could also try using a homeopathic tincture called Arnica Montana. You need one teaspoon of this mixed in half a cup of water. Once it is mixed well apply the mixture on the beard and moustache area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for a while and then move the razor over the beard and moustache area. Repeat this process after every three days and you should see some results in a month or two.
Consult me for better result .:) Take Care .
For e.g. I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gon up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Hii. I want to loose both fat and weight is there possible to get 6 pack abs for me because my weight is up to 75 kgs what should I do please suggest me and what should and how much I have to eat in breakfast lunch dinner.
Actinomycosis is a condition which is caused due to a bacteria called actinomycetaceae bacteria.
One interesting thing to know about actinomycosis is that the sort of bacteria which are responsible for it are almost always present in the human body. As a matter of fact, the bacteria are present and live in the linings of the mouth, the throat and the digestive system. In the case of women, it is also present in their vagina. Men fall prey to actinomycosis more than women. Also this disease is more common among adults.
There is nothing wrong or threatening at all when it comes to being a host to these bacteria, unless there is a cut in the body and they are given the ripe opportunity to enter the body to a deeper level. The condition of actinomycosis often lasts for a long time. But since it is not contagious, there is little need to worry about a transfer of actinomycosis from one person to another. This is due to the fact that the bacteria cannot survive outside the body as it is of the anaerobic type.
When a person has actinomycosis, some of the prominent symptoms include draining sores on the skin, coughing as well as chest pain. In addition to these, you may also notice lumps beginning to appear on the face of the affected person, a sudden weight loss, fatigue and fever. Sometime you may also see a few abscesses or scar tissues as symptoms to the disease.
Some of the preventive measures which one may take includes reduction in alcohol consumption, following healthy practises which also means following a regular diet routine, and avoiding any dental problems.
But even after all such precautionary steps, if you’re diagnosed with actinomycosis, antibiotics may become your best bet. Some of the popular ones which doctors prescribe to their patients are tetracycline and erythromycin. There are side effects to consuming these medicines as a person can have a rash or diarrhoea when these medicines are consumed.
Also the time required to treat actinomycosis is long. In fact, a person can expect it to be up to a year until he or she is completely cured. Depending on how bad the situation is, the lumps which are caused due to actinomycosis may also need to be removed through a surgery. However, before you decide to go for a treatment to cure actinomycosis, consult a qualified doctor and follow his / her advice.
Runner’s knee is a very common problem with athletes. It is definitely not something one needs to worry about. In fact, with certain exercises, it can be prevented and if you do develop a runner’s knee, it can be treated with some exercises as well.
There are special sports medical practitioners who prescribe not only regular physiotherapy, but also specific exercises to deal with specific sports injuries. To fight with runner’s knee pain, there are a few exercises.
But the four most important ones are described in detail below.
- Quads: For performing proper quads, all you need is a back wall for additional support. You need to hold yourself against the wall and keep your legs apart from each other. The legs should be folded in the knees. In this position, you have to move up till the knee position with a minimum of one minute hold time in the knee position. You can repeat this exercise 10 times at a stretch before moving on to the next exercise.
- Hamstring: This is a fairly easier exercise than the previous one. You have to stand straight with your legs apart. Bend downwards from your hips. Relax your neck and back. Ease your head downwards as well. Keep your hands behind. Join both your hands and give it a stretch. If you think that this position is straining your neck or back a little too much, then you can simply stretch your hands without joining them.
- Calves: Calves is a standard exercise that is prescribed by medical practitioners and physiotherapists for easing out the pain caused by runner’s knee. You have to stand with your hand against the wall. Put your left leg forward and bend it at the knees. Stand on your right heel. Hold yourself in this position for 20 to 30 seconds before changing the legs and doing the same.
- Lateral: Lateral is also one of the easiest and common forms of exercises. You have to stand with your legs directly below your hips. Then stretch your right leg apart. Without bending your knees, try to touch the toes of your right leg with the fingers of your left hand. Hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds before changing the position and performing the lateral with your left leg.
Thus, these are some of the very fundamental exercises that one should follow in order to get quick relief from the pains of a runner’s knee. These exercises are very easy and help in reducing pain.
Vitamins are extremely important for proper functioning of various body systems. Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of bones and joints. Deficiency of this vitamin is quite common, but can be identified and managed easily. Read on to know more about its functions, causes of deficiency, symptoms, and management.
Function: Vitamin D3 is essential for the absorption of calcium from the food that is consumed. A decrease in the amount of vitamin D3 leads to poor calcium absorption, resulting in thin, soft, brittle bones.
Causes: Some of the possible causes of vitamin D3 deficiency (and ways to manage them) are listed below:
Reduced intake: People with a strict vegan diet may be consuming reduced amounts of this important chemical. Most natural food sources are animal based including fish, fish oils, fortified milk, egg yolks and beef liver.
Limited sun exposure: People who spend a lot of time indoors are likely to have this deficiency. People who wear sunscreen constantly, wear long robes for religious reasons, live in the polar areas, upper/lower hemispheres are all prone to vitamin D3 deficiency.
Darker complexion: The body’s ability to make vitamin D3 when exposed to the sun is reduced if there is more melanin in the skin.
Obesity: Vitamin D is extracted from the blood by fat cells and people with BMI of more than 30 have a vitamin deficiency.
Symptoms: While some people may go completely asymptomatic with this condition, others could develop significant symptoms.
Bone pain and aches: When there is less calcium getting incorporated into the bones, pains and aches leading to fatigue are common.
Depression: The areas of the brain that regulate mood contain vitamin D receptors, and low levels of this vitamin can lead to depression. They are also at higher risk of developing cognitive conditions like schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s, and dementia.
Gut problems: Vitamin D is fat soluble and in people with stomach conditions like Crohn’s or IBD, the gut functioning is altered and so vitamin D absorption is reduced.
Increased risk of heart disease: Both the risk of developing heart disease and the severity of the disease went up considerably when there is vitamin D deficiency. This is given their role in controlling inflammation and improving immune function.
Lesser chances of surviving cancer: In patients with colorectal cancer, lymphoma, and breast cancer, increasing vitamin D levels improved cancer prognosis by 4%. The chances of developing prostate cancer are also increased in patients with vitamin D3 deficiency.
Management: Providing the required amounts of vitamin D3 through diet and supplements is the best way to manage this. Check with your doctor to know the optimal levels and plan for replacement accordingly.
For some people, the simple act of walking can be very uncomfortable. This is because they may be suffering from a heel spur. Heel spurs are calcium deposits that cause a bony protrusion on the underside of the heel bone. Heel spurs themselves may be painless but walking or jogging can make the person like a knife or pin is sticking into his or her sole. This may also be felt while standing up after being seated for a long time. Heel spurs do not heal on resting and usually need medical attention. Some ways of treating a heel spur are-
Stretching Exercises: Heel spur exercises help strengthen the tissue in the heel and increases the fascia and Achilles tendon flexibility. This, in turn, helps reduce the pain and prevents a recurrence of the condition. Try standing with both feet apart and flex your knees while squatting. Keep your heels on the ground for as long as possible.
Wearing The Right Shoes: Wearing shoes that do not fit well is one of the leading causes for heel spurs. When buying shoes look for a firm heel counter, a ¾-1 1/2 inch heel, a long vamp, semi-rigid or rigid shank and a toe box that is wide enough to accommodate your toes without pinching them.
Taping or Strapping to Rest Stressed Muscles and Tendons: Taping or strapping your foot tightly can help protect the fascia and allow the spur to heal. It also rests the muscles and tendons and distributes the pressure being put on them.
Shoe Inserts or Orthotic Devices: Using an insole can help cushion the heel and reduce the pain of a heel spur. It also reduces the impact felt while walking or standing.
Physical Therapy: Physiotherapy for heel spurs aims at strengthening the foot and calf muscles. Your doctor will try and gradually increase the possible range of motion and restore muscle control in the foot arch. You will also be taught how to improve your running and landing techniques.
Medication: Over the counter medication like ibuprofen may help temporarily ease the pain caused by heel spurs. In some cases, corticosteroid injections may also be prescribed to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Surgery: If there is no improvement in a heel spur within 9 to 12 months, surgery may be considered to remove the spur or release the plantar fascia. However, this is rare and most heel spurs do not need surgery.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Yoga has been touted amongst the best and most effective, time tested and natural way to eliminate various diseases and problems with the body as well as the mind. It is an antiquated craftsmanship that strengthens the body as well as relaxes the brain with the right dose of mindfulness as well. Yoga tends to stimulate the nervous system and the endocrine, digestive and circulatory systems and improve the functioning of the same.
The postures mentioned below affect at least one of these systems, thereby clearing the path for a strong immune system. These postures are as follows:
- Shishuasana (child posture): Shishuasana is a phenomenal stance that de-congests the abdomen and constructs a superior and stronger immune system.
- Setu Bandhasana (bridge posture): Setu Bandhasana opens the heart and enhances the blood flow. It increases the energy in the body to build a strong resistance against pathogens.
- Halasana (plow posture): Halasana is a pose that requires a backward bend. It discharges white cells in the body and strengthens the immune system.
- Bhujangasana (cobra posture): Bhujangasana is a mid-section opening posture which discharges white cells that enhance the body’s resistance.
- Dhanurasana (bow posture): Dhanurasana is yet other posture that enhances the flow of white cells by putting weight on the working of the digestive system.
- Matsyasana (fish posture): Matsyasana stretches the abdomen and chest and strengthens the thymus. This enhances the body's invulnerability level.
- Vinyasa Adho Mukha Svanasana (flowing downward facing dog pose): Begin with the plank pose, palms lying on the floor just underneath your shoulder and extend the legs backwards. The whole body should form a straight line like a board. Taking a full breath, lift your hips off the floor. Hold yourself on the hands and heels. Your head needs to point towards the ground. Take full breaths, two or three times, as you hold the position. Breathe out a deep breath, relax and return to the plank posture. Gradually bring down your body. Slide your hands backwards, allowing your palms to rest alongside the chest. Toes need to be in contact with the mat or the floor.
Yoga is a holistic routine that strengthens the body physically and also mentally. Subsequently, the body’s immune system additionally enhances in such a condition. A sound life can be effortlessly accomplished if we figure out how to embrace a healthier way of life, healthy food decisions, and standard routines of yoga and meditation. Ayurveda, yoga and meditation are the perfect variables to carry on with a sound life.
Yoga is not an alternative option to medicines. It is a careful step to keep infections under control. Along these lines, one need not sit tight waiting for the seasonal flu to affect the body because it can be cured effortlessly with yoga.
What is Cosmetogynaecology?
Cosmetogynaecology refers to the specialization in female cosmetic medicine and surgery. We live in an age where appearance primarily defines your personality and acts a great deal in boosting self-confidence and morale.
Since time immemorial, we have never been pleased with what have been given to us. Thanks to this trait, scientists are always looking for new ways to satisfy our needs. Don’t like your nose? Think it’s too fat? Want to look like Megan Fox?
Medical science can now do all this, and beyond!
What does Cosmetogynaecology include?
Cosmetogynaecology is a subset of cosmetic surgery that mainly caters to the needs of women and includes cosmetic procedures such as-
G-spot Augmentation: This procedure mainly concentrates on increasing the size and sensitivity of the G-spot to amplify pleasure during intercourse. It is also known as G-spot amplification
Genital area Bleaching and Resurfacing: Genital bleaching is a safe and easy way to whiten your intimate areas. As for genital resurfacing, it is a procedure to even out the appearance around the intimate area or to improve the colour on the clitoral hood.
Labia Augmentation: This procedure includes the surgical enlargement of the Labia Majora (part of women’s genitalia) in order to improve the contour or increase the fullness to make it look more appealing.
Vaginal Tightening: Several factors can lead to the loosening of the vaginal walls, including childbirth. This can reduce the pleasure during intercourse for you and your man. These treatments can be done by lasers, which are non-invasive and work wonders!
Permanent Laser Hair Removal: We all know the extent of pain that women go through in order to make themselves fuzz-free. And the amount of money that goes in doing that annually is probably enormous. Laser hair removal can permanently take care of this issue and you will be ever ready for a party.
Breast Size Augmentation or Reduction: Getting breast implants (silicone or saline) can be used to increase the size of your breasts if you are not too happy with your gifted assets. It can also be done for reconstructive purposes after undergoing mastectomy post breast cancer. On the other hand, large breasts can be the cause of chronic back pain. If that bothers you too much, you can have them reduced to your desired size.
Vaginoplasty: Vaginoplasty is a plastic surgery for both the vaginal canal and the tissues of its mucous membrane that tightens. The procedure strengthens those muscles and tissues while removing excess or damaged lining from the canal. It is specifically designed to strengthen and enhance the working of the vulva-vaginal body structures. When vaginal plastic surgery is performed to specifically construct or reconstruct the vulva-vaginal complex, either partially or totally, it is referred to as a neovaginoplasty. When the surgery is performed to specifically reshape the tissue and firm the muscles and lining of the vaginal canal for a more youthful appearance plus tighten up the canal after the stretching it endures through childbirth, then it is termed a vagina reduction for cosmetic reconstruction and is considered an elective surgical procedure.
Hymenoplasty: Hymenoplasty is the procedure to restore natural hymen to regain virginity. In simple words, hymenoplasty is repair of broken hymen or ruptured hymen and is the sure shot way to restore or regain virginity. The layered ultrafine microsurgical repair of hymen being done at Olmec leads to a normal hymen without any sign of repair and without any sign of lost virginity.
Clitoroplasty: A clitoroplasty is a surgical procedure that refines or improves the appearance of a woman’s clitoris. It can also be performed to create an artificial clitoris in men undergoing sex reassignment surgery. It is also known as clitoral hood reduction, as it can reduce the size of the clitoral hood in some patients.
Labiaplasty: Labia surgery, which usually involves labia reduction—and vaginal rejuvenation, or tightening, are becoming as common today as other cosmetic procedures. New advancements and techniques in Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty typically lessen scarring, pain, recovery time, and show excellent results in the area sometimes referred to as Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery.
Respected sir/mam, My stomach is fat so I want to reduce my stomach fat so what is the solution for this?
I want to loose my weight with feeding my child. Can you please suggest healthy diet chart which helps to loose my weight and give all essential requirements or complete nutrients to my child. Please send me the chart. My baby is 2.5 months old.
I'M 22 years old girl my weight is jst 40 and I'm very thin. My body growth is also very slow. Now I'm looks like 15 years old girl. please help what can I do. Mjhe cough ki problem bhi hamesha rhti hai aur mai tuberculosis ki patient rah chuki hun. Help me.
Benefits of Fat loss over weight loss
Know how Homeopathy constitutional remedies can cure Chronic cases
Sir I am 18 years old and my height is almost 6 feet but my weight is only 52 kg and I want to gain weight can you recommended any food supplement or any diet which will help me.
अगर बच्चे और जवान शुरूआत से घूमना walking चालू कर दे तो उसे बाद में diabetes डायबिटीज होने का खतरा 50% तक कम हो जाता है,
So keep walking everyday.