Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Patient Review Highlights
i got relief within few days of takinking medicine.Advised to follow the prescription.Thank to Dr.Yuvraj
Nabo Kr Banerjee
Sexual therapy I had Erectile Dysfunction & Premature Ejaculation problem since 2-3 years. I was not getting proper hardness. I met 3-4 prestigious Doctor's in Delhi they tried their level best but it's not helping me. Then I visited to Dr. Monga clinic after seeing their reviews and feedback on social media I seems little hope after meet the faculty and the counselor I started my treatment as they said with in 15 days I found 50-60% improvement in my hardness and 20-25% my timing of activity is also increased. Now I am total confident that will recover as early as possible.
Nabo Kr Banerjee
Medicines provided at the clinic are just wonderful and the treatment and diagnosis is excellent I got wonderful results Very good and experienced doctor. His clinic is really neat and clean and staff is also trained. He treats the problem from the root and also motivates the patient to fight from it.
It was a really good interaction with Dr. Arora!! He is excellent and I highly recommend!!
Experience was really good.. He explained me the issue & its causes. The treatment was also good & painless. I would surely recommend him to family & friends.
Dr Yuvraj was quite cordial and considerate . My treatment is in it's initial phase and I'm kind of satisfied that i found a good doctor .
Hi all... I am very thankful to Dr Yuvraj Monga and Monga Clinic Team for taking me out of this chronic problem of Diabetes. Dr Yuvraj was recommended to me by one of my friend. But as I stay in North Delhi... its been months I was gathering courage to make the first visit. I have almost tried every pathy and had visited top consultants here but all my efforts and money went down in vain. At last .. one day I visited him.. I was impressed with his consultation skills, his deep subject knowledge and his empathy towards me.. he gave me thorough time and did an examination . I started off with the treatment thinking let's have another try. But... surprisingly my Diabetes has considerably gone down in just 4 sessions. After my long tough luck..Luckily.. It helped me overcome my diabetes in such a less time.. now i really don''t mind travelling miles down to Jagatpuri.. I had never thought that Dr Yuvraj advanced treatments would be so effective.
He understands the problem and treat his patients accordingly. I am taking ED treatment from Dr. Yuvraj Monga and I am pretty satisfied so far.
We feel its a right place to solve our personal problems and giving good guidance to mitigate the issues... His prescribed treatment had effective results..... Thank u sir.....
Friendly talking with the patient,having good experience with his counseling, am quite happy with his suggestions.......
Excellent clinic for erectile dysfunction. Doctor had good ability to understand the case to ED and suggested exact remedies... and exercises diet chart also
I was taking treatment for last five months for the Piles & Constipation problems,it was very surprise that I was very happy to see the change, thanking Dr.Yuvraj Monga .
Doctor was very friendly to discuss about my gastritis problem. The treatment process is very minute to address the problem. Overall it is good....
Good experience with the doctor.Doctors's counselling is good.Medication prescribed by the doctor is good.feeling better compared to previous experience.
Many thanks to Dr Yuvraj Monga,that was great treatment done by him,I surly say that he is one of the expert doctors in ayurveda for Thyroid..........
Very good, he's my family doctor
.. had piles since being a teenager.. many years ago. Few weeks ago, passed a hard stool.. ouch! For next few days typical traces of pink blood on paper... and some soreness. Applied cream for about 8 days.. yippee.. piles shrunk.. no bleeding.. back to normal.
Good doctor and medicine are not to much costly Also staffs are good knowledgeable and helpfulness.
"Excellent results achieved in first consultation only. Dr Yuvraj Monga is really professional in giving treatments for acne problems.
This is my first visit here. I am convinced with the conversation we have . Gave some tips. Let's work on it then will see further Thanks
My sugar is normal with 100 fasting and 118 pp from last 2 years by using regular medicine and exercise what should I do I a want to maintain it without medicine.
Hlo meri delivery abhi hui h or mujhe aesa lg rha h meri uterus shyd khul si gai h matlb bdi si ho gai hai. M ky kru. Ky ye normal bt h ya nhi.
Many of the issues, which hamper your intimate life are primarily not big problems, but because of the taboos and social beliefs they are not discussed openly. Hence, they failed to get resolved and become big because of continuous worry they give. In fact, most of them are not even symptoms of any organic disease process or functional problem. Many of them are very basic issues because of ignorance, myths, and social taboos leading to development of anxieties, distress and further worsening of the problem in question.
Generally, men are concerned about their performance in bed with their partners (wife or girlfriend), like how best then can do, how long they will last, concerns about their masturbation habits, size of penis, sperm quality and many more.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is one of them. Not a disease; Not at all..!!
The person even if he is sexually fit, having normal erections, but due to anxiety, just fails to hold back the orgasm/discharge for reasonable time, and becomes worried. We need to reassure, it is not a disease and it can be easily manageable.
We will discuss this topic in Four parts a) what is it , b) how it happens, and c) how to approach to resolve this problem with behavioral methods, exercises, techniques and d) Medical Treatment - both modern as well as alternative medicine.
Part 1: What is Premature Ejaculation (PE)? Definitions and how commonly it occurs.
PE is also referred to as early or rapid ejaculation or discharge is a sexual dysfunction, most common in men under 40 years. In elderly men above 60 years, though erectile dysfunction is more common, but they do suffer from PE as well. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups.
If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen ) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from premature ejaculation. Mayo clinic in USA defines PE as, when a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration”.
An occasional instance of premature ejaculation might not be a cause of concern, but, an abnormal pattern usually exists if the problem occurs in more than 50% of attempted sexual encounters, for which treatment may be required.
Premature ejaculation happens with negligible sexual stimulation or before you wish to ejaculate. As a consequence, both you and your partner may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can dramatically increase anxiety, which may worsen the problem.
Many therapists or clinicians who treat PE describe it as the occurrence of ejaculation sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. This broad definition thus avoids specifying a precise “normal” duration for sexual activity and reaching a climax. The duration of sexual activity varies and depends on many factors specific to each individual.
Take a situation, a male may reach orgasm after 7 to 8 minutes of sexual intercourse, but if his partner is able to achieve climax most of the times in 5 minutes and both are satisfied with this timing, then this is not PE.
Alternatively, a male might delay his ejaculation for up to 15- 20 minutes, but if his partner, even with foreplay, requires 25-30 minutes of total sexual activity before reaching climax, he may still consider his ejaculation premature because his partner has not been satisfied (at least, not through intercourse). But in routine practice we do not like to call this kind of situation as PE.
So every individual is unique. Every couple is unique. Same individual may have different sexual behavior with different partner and different times. Varied situations and varied places of performing the act have a role to play in determining the outcomes of individual sexual performance/s.
Statistics of PE:
You are not alone! PE is a common sexual complaint. As many as 30-40% men across the world including India experience problem of PE at some time in life.
Approximately 30%-70% of American males experience premature ejaculation. The National Health and Social Life Survey (NHSLS) indicate a prevalence of 30%, which is spread across all adult age groups. Estimates of PE rates in India and many European countries are similar to those of the United States.
That is all for now on this topic. In the next follow up parts I shall discuss, types of PE, how it happens, how to approach the men / couple suffering from it to resolve this problem. The therapy includes wide spectrum of approach including counseling, behavioral methods, exercises, techniques and medical remedies both modern as well as alternative medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
I am 42 year old, I am Diabetic, I am facing sexual problem as my penis is not able to attain the required hardness, please help.
My mother had high sugar levels at once .I.e 400+ .she does not stop consuming rice everyday. How frequently should she check her blood sugar levels and is it ok to eat rice .and can sugar be cured.
Dear Doctor, At this stage is it necessary to us to have condom wearing while in sex operations with my naked wife? I am at. 63 and she at 54 who Is in menopause. Moreover she has so many different contacts in ladies club high society where the main topic in the club is about different sex. Moreover she is not interested in wearing condemn in sex operations. Pl advice us.
Is patanjali shilajit is helpful for all sexual problems and how I take it daily after food before food tell me the best time I take?
Sexy things keep coming up all the time in my brain too. I am 21 years old. I did not have sex yet. Cum on daily night comes. So my body is too weak. The problem is any way or any medicine.
Precum always remain in penile area due to that there is always chance of involuntary ejaculation and after that no energy for 2 days and brain fogg, what to do to stop that and I know brain fogg and energy draining because of involuntary ejaculation.
Hlo sir, I masturbate 1 times daily. Its quite 2 years since im masturbating. I have to question I want you to answer in details. Frst one is will masturbate effect on eye sight and second At start of masturbation 2 years ago it takes me more time for orgasm but now orgasm come little faster. Im in tension.
Sir, I am newly married maine jab pahli baar apni wife ke sath sex kiya tab maine ek goli vigra ki li thi lekin koe better performqnce nahi hua. Tab agli baar maine do se teen goli lekar sex karna chalu kiya jiske wajah se mai ek raat me do bar sex karta hu pahli baar to prformance low rahta hai lekin dusri baar achha. Lekin bina vigra ke do pills ke mai kuch kar nahi pataa hau. Aur daily sex se mere helath pe bhi aasar par raha hai. To please mujhe kuche dawa suggest kare jiski wajah se mai bina vigra ke achha perform kar saku aur helth bhi teek rahe. Maine 7 din tak lagatar vigrra used kiya kabhi do pils to ekad baar 3. please Plz please sir give me good advice I am very worried.
Hi doc, is that a myth that few of the newly married couples are being felt difficulty in their sexual intercourse with partner. My nephew who has recently married before one month has personally asked me this doubt as not able to enter to her' and I haven't have option other than to seek from you. Please advice.
Respected Dr. Am studying BSCagri age 21 suffering from precum problem. Gummy water like fluid coming from my penis even I think about small sexual thoughts. Even it happens while am speaking with girl friend via mobile. whether it is normal or need to take treatment Dr. If it is abnormal what type of side effects will come what type of treatment I should take. I have phimosis problem also recently I came to know about this. Dr. advise to do surgery. whether this PRECUM problem is due to phimosis? If I did surgery it will cure. Am unable to say about this matter Even to my parents. Kindly give your valuable advise. Hope you may understand my pathetic situation.
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time- being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido. Failing libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be treated at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life; failing libido can bring about considerable changes in your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
- Terminal illnesses like cancer, diabetes and neurological disorders can hamper your sex drive.
- Acute exhaustion from performing at work, tending to a family or to a new born can rid you of all energy.
- An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
- A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
- Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
- In males testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging. However, in females estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Ways to deal with your failing libido:
- Take Bupropion to help your case: Dopamine and norepinephrine are two basic hormones particularly necessary for a good sex drive. The consumption of Bupropion is capable of inducing the secretion of these two hormones.
- Try Eating a Mediterranean diet: A Mediterranean diet is perhaps the most reliable solution for a majority of diseases that plague men and women of modern times. This diet is known to treat failing libido in elderly people as well. A Mediterranean diet requires you to eat lots of vegetables and olive oil, while protein should be consumed in limited portions.
- Meditate on a Daily Basis: Meditation concentrates your complete energy on the well- being of your mind and body. It helps you to be conscious and aware of the sensations you feel or may feel. When continued over a long stretch of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
- Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle: If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from failing you.
From quite some time the physical beauty of man and woman has taken a precedence over the beauty of the heart and soul and human beings have always had an inherent interest about sex. Moreover, the interest in looking sexually appealing, including bodily image like bursting breasts in women, bulging biceps in males are innate to human beings for attracting the opposite sex. So is the interest of men in having long and thick penis with the instinct in mind to impress the female species in bed.
Starting from the contraceptive pill in the 60s to modern cosmetic surgeries, man fabricated immense changes to our natural course of copulation. Cosmetic surgeries such as breast enlargement surgeries, liposuction and surgeries pertaining to the genitals are getting increasingly popular. And it is not just among women, but men too have warmed up to cosmetic surgeries. Today, more men are opting for penis enlargement techniques and procedures. Yet, the availability of such procedures have led to a plethora of myths.
The following are some of those:
Myth 1: Lengthening with weights is a good idea
Contrary to popular belief, stretching your penis with weights won't help. Yet, it is somewhat possible to stretch your penis by hanging weights off it, but that would require a scary amount of dedication. Strapping weights off your penis for more than eight hours a day for seven long months may perhaps increase the length of your penis. But that is not medically proven or advised. In fact, there is high risk of injuring your penis.
Myth 2: Supplements, pills and creams will help
If the commercials on television have made you consider using supplements, pills or any other such ways to increase the girth of your penis, then think again. These remedies or medicines don't work and it is possibly a scheme to strip you off your hard earned money.
Myth 3: Using vacuum pumps can make it happen
Vacuum pumps are cylinders that suck out air. The penis is put in it and the pump draws extra blood into it, making it erect and slightly bigger. After that, the penis is clamped with a tight, ring which prevents the blood to flow back. The only catch though is that the erection lasts as long as the ring is on. And using it in excess of 20 minutes, can lead to tissue damage.
Having said all this, one may opt for penile surgery, keeping in mind various side effects. The reality is that 2 to 3 inches of penile length is sufficient to physically satisfy your partner. Sex has nothing to do with size. It is just how you handle your partner, which actually is more important.
Educating yourself is very important, especially when it is about your health. Every year, thousands of people suffer from the burden of unwanted pregnancies; fatal sexually transmitted infections (STI) including H.I.V, all due to the lack of proper knowledge about the practice of protected sex. The only effective way to control the consequences, which are attached with unsafe sex is by introducing sex education on a large scale. It is important to educate the masses, especially the youth, about safe sex to protect them from the dangers, which arise from lack of knowledge about sex.
The following are the benefits of sex education:
- Precaution against unwanted consequences: When people are provided with proper sex education, chances of them indulging in unsafe sexual practices decrease as they become more careful and aware.
- Ability to tell facts from fiction: In the era of information overload, the youth tend to get carried away by the information they read or see online, most of which are not verified. One of the many benefits of sex education is that people can easily differentiate between facts from myths.
- Positive attitude towards sex: Proper sex education enables the youth to develop a positive attitude towards sex and inculcates a better perception of their bodies. The ones who are extensively educated on the topic of sex tend to shun all sex related misconceptions.
- Informs about the effectiveness and usage of contraception: An important feature of sex education is to impart information about the usage and effectiveness of various methods of contraception. The benefit of sex education ensures that an effective method of contraception is adopted to minimize the risks of transmission of sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
- Information about the risks of abortion: Young people often make a mistake by opting for abortion to deal with the problem of unwanted pregnancy. Due to lack of knowledge, they tend to underestimate the risks, which are involved with abortion. Only people who have been informed adequately on the topic of abortion, as a part of sex education, can foretell the dangers associated with it.
Over the years, infidelity has surfaced as the single most common reason that has the ability to shatter and dismantle a perfectly happy relationship. Infidelity can occur in any and every form of relationship and in each of them it is deemed as unacceptable and uncalled for. Lack of affection has been generally identified as the primary cause why people stray.
However, there are other reasons too that cause infidelity. Some of them are:
- Bad judgment: The person who is held responsible for going astray may actually be the victim of bad judgement and an impulsive decision. There may not be anything wrong with the marriage, but momentary attraction and a rash decision are possible reasons that lead a person astray.
- Search for an emotional connect: The lack of emotional connect with the partner can be a possible reason for infidelity. An unquenchable thirst for attention and the need to be flattered as well as finding an emotional connect with a new person causes infidelity. Though the most common and devastating outcome of infidelity is the end of a relationship, there are ways, which helps one to overcome infidelity. Some of them are as follows:
- Ending the affair immediately: The first and foremost step that you must take in overcoming infidelity is to end the affair immediately. If your relationship is important to you, then it would require your complete investment both physically and emotionally. You must snap all contacts with the other person and concentrate on rebuilding your relationship with renewed faith and trust.
- Open discussion: If you want your relationship to work then you must have a completely free and open discussion with your partner. Coming clean about your past affair is imperative if you want to begin anew. Your partner deserves a complete, honest discussion and you must do it delicately and with a lot of care.
- Willingness to compromise: Beginning a relationship after confessing about the past relationships requires a lot of hard work and compromises. It will take a long time for the relationship to be what it was before the infidelity and you should take complete responsibility for it as well have a willingness to compromise on certain issues.
- Marriage therapy: Apart from the attempt to amend yourself, you can also use the help of a marriage therapist. A marriage counselor or a therapist, through prolonged discussions and sound counselling can avert the possible ending of the relationship.
Going beyond our inhibition is not easy for everyone, especially when it is related to engaging your partner in the act of displaying affection. The frequent, passionate portrayal of shower sex in movies gives most people the idea that it is an everyday occurrence. That couldn't be farther from the truth.
While shower sex helps stimulate fantasies as well as disinhibiting and developing your sexuality, mentioned below are a few reasons why one should take precautions while performing this sexual act or avoid it all together. Lastly, a lot of people find it difficult to have sex in the shower, so if it doesn't work for you, don't blame yourself.
Cons of Shower Sex:
- Slippery floor- All of us know that slippery and damp places are accident prone areas and showers are no different. Both the partners must keep in mind a few precautions before getting all hot and heavy under the shower. Owning a non-slip rug is essential and goes a long way to avoid twisting, cramps, shocks and painful fall that may break or seriously injure your arms or legs.
- Condoms- It is best to stay out of the shower while having sex if you still use condoms because no tests have been conducted to see if condoms can withstand soap, shampoo or any other type of cleansers mixed with hot water. It could get away with water, increasing your risk of pregnancy.
- Lubricant- Shower sex can be very uncomfortable for women because the water washes away all the natural lubrication produced. Moreover, for women (usually those who opt for birth control pills) who cannot produce enough lubricant, shower sex can be painful. However, there are silicon based lubricants in the market that make having sex in the shower easier and more comfortable. Do not use water based lubricant because the water can wash it away easily.
- Security- Being secure is a very important factor when it comes to having sex in the shower so that one doesn't harm or injure himself or herself while in the throes of passion. Only the wall should be used as a support, during such sessions try to hold on to something that is firmly attached to the wall to improve support. Do not seize railings, pipes, shower curtains, etc. as they may break or come apart.
Related Tip: "5 Sexual Fantasies To Spice Up Your Sex Life"