Doctor in Dr Indira Kohli's Clinic
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Indira Kohli's ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have pcod. I feel I am preg now with symptoms of vomiting and belly. But my urine and scan shows negative. How 2 detect my preg correctly and if its cryptic pregnancy thn how 2 find my baby.
What are the other ways to take pregnancy test at home. Not using pregnancy test kit. Are there any other ways to take a pregnancy test?
The benefits of proper posture:
1. Keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so that muscles are being used properly and efficiently.
2. Helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in arthritis.
3. Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
4. Optimizes breathing and circulation.
5. Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions (for example an abnormal lateral curvature, or scoliosis).
6. Prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy.
7. Improves organ function.
8. Prevents strain or overuse problems.
9. Prevents backache, neck pain, and diffuse muscular pain.
The consequences of poor posture:
- Headaches and easy fatiguability.
- Chronic Pains.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Digestive Problems.
- Endocrinlogical Problems.
- Problems Sleeping.
- Circulatory and Respiratory Issues.
- Vertigo/dizziness and Increase in Falls.
- Attention/concentration problems.
- Decrease in overall health.
- Spinal degeneration and Arthritis.
- Herniated discs and Sciatica.
- Knee and ankle problems.
- Carpal Tunnel.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Decreased Life Span (up to 14 years)
5 tips to maintain your posture:
Because there a strong association between wrong posture and common life-style diseases, it is necessary to keep our self in proper alignment. Most importantly it is always better to maintain range of motion at our joints full and pain-free.
1. It is good, not to sit/stand in a particular position for too long. It is always good to change your posture to unload the continuously stressed muscles and prevent any permanent damage.
2. Never use any gadgets for too long continuously because that can leads to adaptation in that particular position.
3. Always keep your desktop in a proper position. Forward Neck Posture is one of the most common postural abnormality now-a-days and it can cause lot of troubles in healthy individuals.
4. Long term wrong posture can leads to stiffness around neck and consequently pressure effect on autonomic nervous system and it's systemic effect like over activity of Sympathetic Nervous System and it's harmful effects.
5. Stretching exercises are always better than strengthening exercises. If you are flexible enough, there is very less chance of any permanent injury. So, it is always wise to maintain your flexibility.
Avoiding Penis Odor After Sex
Not surprisingly, men often take steps to eliminate or minimize unpleasant penis odor before going on a date or into a situation in which sex is a distinct possibility. After all, when unveiling his equipment, a man wants to be greeted with gasps of surprise and pleasure, rather than someone gasping for fresh air. Following good penis health and hygiene guidelines helps control penis odor before sex, but men need to remember that they need to take steps afterward as well.
With that in mind, the following tips are recommended for avoiding rank penis odor after sex.
Wash up beforehand. In most cases, by the time a couple moves into the bedroom, several hours will have passed since the penis was last washed and/or aired out. A guy knows that getting into sex is going to increase the likelihood of penis odor; after all, not only is there going to be a lot of sweating going on in the heat of the sexual moment, but the tightness of the vagina and the friction of the sexual activity is going to create more opportunity for sweat. And, while this may be a bit ungallant, the fact is that the vagina itself does not always carry an aroma of roses - and that odor is going to get transferred to the penis.
So the name of the game is to go into the sex act with as little pre-existing penis odor as possible. With that in mind, if possible, take a quick trip to the bathroom and give the penis a final rinsing before commencing with the sex.
Wear a condom. Clearly in any casual sex engagement, a man needs to be wearing a condom for protection against disease and to reduce the risk of an unwanted pregnancy. But donning a condom also helps protect against penis odor. It will not eliminate it entirely, but the condom will retain a great deal of the scents generated during sex which otherwise would have lingered on the penis skin.
Consider a trim. Although there is no scientific basis for this, anecdotal evidence suggests that a clean-shaven penis and groin retains less odor than a hairy one. This is logical, as thick hair in the area catch and hold fluids which then dry and create an odor. When the area is clean-shaven, the fluids dry directly on the skin, making them easier to access and to wipe away. Speaking of which...
Clean up afterward. This is one of the most important things a man can do to help decrease post-sex penis odor. All too often, a man feels relaxed and satisfied after sex, and before long that sense of contentment leads him to fall asleep. Even men who are instead invigorated by sex often neglect a wash-up after sex, and prefer to luxuriate in the experience. But guys do need to do a good cleaning; they don't need to pop out of bed as soon as the deed is done, but within a reasonable amount of time, a little soap, water and drying is needed to keep things scent-free.
Use an appropriate creme. Men seeking to avoid penis odor after sex unfortunately often forget this crucial step: regularly using a superior penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). There are many cremes out there, but the one that is needed will list vitamin A among its ingredients. Also called retinol, vitamin A is valuable because it has anti-bacterial properties that can fight and destroy the bacteria which help bring about rank penis odor. The best crème will also contain a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. By battling excess free radicals, alpha lipoic acid helps strengthen delicate penis skin, making it better able to withstand intense washing to fight odors.
Mam if my period on 17 June or end on 23, what date suitable for me having sex, if I don't want to pregnant pls consult me.
Dear sir, My wife was diagnosed with PCOD 4 months ago. She had regular period but periods were scanty and with pain. She is 23 years old and weigh 43 kilograms. I consulted a homoeopath and he prescribed her pulsatilla, apis and aurum iodatum and sepia 200 one dose a day. But my biggest blunder was to self prescribe my wife to take these 30 c one dose a day by putting 8 drops on tongue as I came to know this this helps in PCOD with facial hair above upper lip. My wife had been taking it since last 2 months. Earlier we never tried for baby but we knew it's may be hard to conceive with PCOD. So after taking these medications my wife missed period which were due on 15 june to 17 june 2018. My wife has some cramps on 12 June but we thought it as pre menstrual cramps but when period missed she did pregnancy test which came positive. Now I came to know that this has side effects and should be given under homoeopath and not for more than 15 days. I stopped his thigh intake on 20 June. I came to know this causes birth defects in foetus. Please suggest me should we go to terminate pregnancy as my wife used this for more than two months and 7 days during pregnancy. Whether this 7 days take intake during pregnancy will create any problem to foetus. Please tell me antidote of this. Should I take it or not. I am much worried .please help me.
Hi I have vit d deficiency upto 5 and I am 3 1/2 months pregnant. What medication should I take to increase the levels?
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs.