Doctor in DR DIVYA GAUTAM
Submit a review for DR DIVYA GAUTAMYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fissure from last December. At the beginning I consulted with doctor and took homeopathic Baksons pilgo medicine along with baksons y lax after then 2 months it was ok. But from last 20 days the same problem arise and now a days frequently blood is coming along with stool and it also feels too pain. Please help me out what to do now ?
Sir, I am suffering from blood bleeding in feces. This is not continuously. Approximately weekly once Give me suggestion please.
I am having blood in stool what to do I am very tensed after seeing blood in my stool whenever I go to secret, blood comes. Out.in potty. Please suggest me how can I stop and what diet do I take.
I have found blood in stool .in morning I feel like going to toilet and I went to after that when I get up I found blood in the port and it happened now 4 time .first I found this before I think 10 months ago after that the gap of 2 or 3 months .can you please tell me the reason and what to do?
Sir mere latrein me se blood aata hai kabhi kabhi or ye 4 month se ho raha hai .par daily nahi hota hai .bataiye sir kya Karu.
My wife is having pain in her private area. It's internal pain after toilet. And discharge is excess. Slight blood is also coming. Pain is excess. What to do?
I am feeling pain & itching in anal. Yesterday in night when doing stool little blood comes. Morning itself after stool it starts paining but blood doesn't come.
Sir, last 2 days am going to toilet lightly bleeding in motion with painful. Same time today morning am feel like (lightly) good. Some one told me you got piles that way you motion will bleeding. But I don't no what it is. Tell me correct reason sir. Am selected to police. Am in police training student. I have only 44 day to complete 6 months. Tell me a reason sir. Why it's bleeding.
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!