Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Dhawan's MedicentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I saw Kavita Agarwal clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. Kavita Agarwal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. The atmosphere in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre is always so positive and full of life. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Kavita Agarwal guided me to change my attitude. The interior of the dr Dhawan's Medicentre was no nicely done, it was so clean. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. she did my doet planning
It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Kavita Agarwal and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the body weakness is something else. she is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain I call her, she still takes my call in case of any emergency. the facilities available in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre are very nice. Dr Kavita Agarwal handled my case with an ease.
Thanks to herI am totally satisfied with the results that herdiet chart gave me. During the complete diet program she always supported and motivated me. As someone I knew, consulted therKavita Agarwal and they referred us. The overall atmosphere in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre is very soothing. My previous experiences were not so good, but Kavita Agarwal has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble.
Dr. kavita agarwal is very professional and is a really patient listener she did my breast enhancment. the nurses at the dr Dhawan's Medicentre were really helpful. . the dr Dhawan's Medicentre have proper facilities. I owe her a big thanks .
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. I will try new life style. Completely stopping medication, let me try first the treatment method.
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful, saved my life, inspiring, well-reasoned and caring. Thank you mam...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable. Thanks, i think it will help me.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable. I founded it very natural
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are professional. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thnks for your valuable suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be very helpful. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be very helpful. Thnx mam
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be very helpful. Thanks
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Sir/Ma'am, my mom is always having pain in knee. Whenever she get up in the morning her body pain starts. Her weight is 100 kg. She has the deficiency of haemoglobin and iron. She wants to lose weight also and started drinking green tea. So please give me advice what to allow her so that her body pain will go and loose some weight.
I am 24 years old. And my hight is 152 cm and my weight is 47 for past 4 years my weight remains the same. How to increase my weight.
I am male 67 yrs. Weight 78 kg, height 5.6. Suffering from diabetes bp. Doctor asks me to reduce weight. Please guide me.
Hi I am suffering from pcod and gaining weight tried all possible way to reduce weight please suggest as I am working women don't get time to do workout any medicine that can really help me to reduce weight.
Hi I am very thin and I am unable to build my body even by changing my diet. I am 18 years old and I want a good body so please prescribe me some medicines so that I can come up with a normal and good body. Hoping a good response from Lybrate doctors. Thank you.
Hello. my age is 32. I have type-2 diabetes. I take regularly insulin (human mixtard. Apart from all these I also have so many another problems that 1. My stool is not normal I.e oily, smelly and not satisfactory, 2.regularly I take food in adequate amount but still I feel weakness and constantly weight loss occurs. 3.acidity and gas problem (nausea and vomiting) 4.some time backache is also happens. So kindly tell me sir/mam is there is any problem at my pancreas. And if any problem what should I do?
Ramadan is a much-awaited month for various reasons. While some look forward to it for spiritual reasons, others look for the celebrations, and some others for the delicacies it brings along. Fasting for a full day is always followed by feasting, in most households. Some people begin shopping for stuff about a week or two before the starting date of Ramadan.
While it is definitely a time to feast, it is also important to eat healthy and not binge. The idea is to cleanse the mind and body of all sins, and so it is a good time to get back to better physical shape. Keep the following points in mind when planning the foods for this month-
- Ramadan is a time for cleansing, both physically and mentally, so there is no reason for fasting every single day.
- Because you fast through the day, it is not necessary to eat excessively over the time when it is possible. The body’s requirements do not change significantly, as there are always food reserves in the body
- Oily and greasy foods may be chosen with the belief that they can help you sustain without food for a longer time; this is not true. Oily and greasy foods, in fact, take a longer time to digest and also increase tiredness and fatigue. They are rich in fat, and so more fat reserves are accumulated.
- It is not necessary to spend long hours in the kitchen trying to cook up lavish meals, as the purpose of Ramadan is not just. It is more about self-contemplation and cleansing oneself.
- Eat foods which are easy to digest and also help in giving you energy. An added advantage would be to eat foods which have a cleansing or detox effect.
- Natural fruits and vegetables, dry fruits, grilled meat are good options.
- Also, take into account the regular work schedule and make sure your cooking and eating allows sufficient room for that.
- Sleep is another aspect which often gets ignored but is equally important. The body needs sleep as much as, or in some people, more than food. Lack of it can lead to fatigue, drowsiness, confusion, and fainting.
- Prophet himself has advised that only a few mouthfuls of food needs to be consumed.
- Fasting is a good way to give the body a break (digestive and other systems) and help natural detoxification.
- Do not skip exercise completely during this period. Stick to regular, light exercises which are comfortable.
- Many people tend to put on weight, but a little planning can help not just in avoiding this, but in reducing weight too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.