Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C.P Goel ClinicYour feedback matters!
The Homeopathic medicines have been made use of even before the 18th century, but the systematic investigation and thorough study on these medicines were carried out by the German physician Samuel Christian Hahnemann. Homeopathic medicines are very useful in strengthening the resistance of an individual to an illness and medications are provided after studying the sick patient and not the disease. The medicines prescribed do not mainly depend on the diagnostic testing or blood chemistry analysis. They are, in fact, prescribed on the basis of direct observation of the symptoms reported by a patient.
How effective is homeopathy in treating cardiovascular diseases?
Homeopathy medicines are widely used to treat several medical conditions. Homeopaths prescribe constructional remedies for illnesses that are chronic in nature and these mainly include cardiovascular complaints. It is after understanding the cardiac symptoms of a patient are homeopathic medicines prescribed. The different cardiac complaints for which homeopathic medicines can be taken include congestive heart failure, palpitations, angina and syncope.
The homeopathy medicines are used to treat even many clinical and cardiovascular diseases. Many random trials have been done to prove that homeopathy treatment is effective in treating conditions like childhood diarrhoea, allergic conditions and post-operative conditions. These medicines are also used to treat respiratory, nervous cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems. High blood pressure can also be treated using the homeopathy medicines. This is because an increased blood pressure is very risky as it can cause heart troubles and there are possibilities of an individual having a stroke.
Cardiac problems that can be Treated By Homeopathy Medicines
- Conditions like nervousness and worrying are the main cause of hypertension and it results in high blood pressure. Hence, this condition should be checked on time.
- It is very important that right medications are taken and that are prescribed by a qualified doctor. The homeopathic medicines that are prescribed for high blood pressure include Nux vomica, Calcarea carbonica, Sanguinaria, Plumbum and Phosphorous.
- Use of homeopathic medicines unlike the prescription medicines does not cause any side effects, and they are of great use in decreasing hypertension.
However, homeopathic medicines should also be taken after consulting the Doctor. The blood pressure and cholesterol level of an individual are lowered using homeopathic medicines, and these are of great use in preventing a heart attack. There are many cardiologists who even prescribe homeopathic medicines to their patients for treating a cardiovascular disease. The depiction of cardiac symptoms is quite different and these include bursting, aching, cold, cramps, heaviness, jerks, pulsation, spasm, oppression and throbbing and depending on the symptoms, homeopathic medicines are provided to treat the health condition.
I am facing a lot of digitising problems, in actual I am facing gas problems and most importantly I feels pain in my stomach occasionally. Moreover, my stomach doesn't get clear mostly so I face a bit tired and don't feel hunger which results weight loss.
Mai sex karte waqt jaldi discharged ho jata hu jisse meri wife ko santusti nhi milti kya karu ki der tak sex karu aur anand bhi aaye please suggest kijiye.
I'm 25 years old. I'm married 6 months ago. When I'm trying to have sex my penis not too hard. It looks like rubber. I can't insert to vagina. If I intercourse sperm are coming out of vagina. I went for semen analysis test sperm count ,motility all is good. Only thing I'm facing erection problem. I'm planning for baby if you can kindly help I had taken tablets also .I quit smoking and masturbation. Both habit I had for past 10 years. Before 3 years I had relationship with my gf that time my sex drive was simply awesome. After 3 years why this problem arise I don't know. Pls help.
Vitamins are essential micronutrients which the body requires, though in small amounts, for optimal health. These chemicals play a crucial role in keeping our body healthy and disease free.One such vitamin is vitamin K, which is essential for optimal blood clotting process, and also has multiple other benefits. More details about the functions, benefits and sources are listed below.
- Vitamin K is actually a group of vitamins and has K1, K2, and K3. The functions and benefits accordingly will depend on the actual chemical being referred to.
- These are fat soluble vitamins and therefore absorption is better when something fatty is eaten along with it
- Vitamin K1 or phyloquilline reaches the liver and is essential for blood clotting. Reduced levels of vitamin K can lead to uncontrolled bleeding, but this is very rare in adults. Newborns can have this problem, and therefore, it is common to give them a one shot of vitamin K injection.
- Vitamin K2 is produced by gut bacteria and reaches blood vessel walls and bones. It prevents hardening and calcification of arteries, which is the main cause of heart disease.
- It helps in improving calcium and other mineral concentration in the bones and makes the matrix strong. It can be used in osteoporosis to reverse and control bone loss. It can also be used to heal fractured bones.
- It slows the growth of cancer cells and can be used to stabilise cancer. It has been shown to improve multiple forms including hepatocellular, prostate, colon, and oral cancer.
- It is beneficial in controlling Alzheimer’s disease and improves memory loss in ageing people
- It improves insulin action and therefore prolongs onset of type 2 diabetes
- It has been shown to have antioxidant properties (as most other vitamins) and also helps in reducing toxin buildup
- It is good for skin health and can help control bruising and dermatitis
Vitamin K is found naturally in many foods and the daily dose required for an adult is about 120 to 150 mcg/day. Therefore supplementation is usually not required.
Leafy green vegetables including spinach, okra, cabbage, beans broccoli, and asparagus
- Fermented foods like yoghurt
- Soybean in all forms including medium cooked as well and Japanese diet uses boiled, fermented soybean called natto, which contains tremendous amount of vitamin K
- Nuts, such as cashews, almonds, walnuts, are a good source
- Strawberries, grapes, prunes, and apples
- Seafood such as salmon and shrimp contain good amount to control heart attack and stroke.
- Meat (duck, beef, chicken, and lamb)
Supplements are to be avoided, especially in pregnant and/or nursing mothers and people with a history of stroke, heart disease, heart attack and blood clotting problems.
Doctor how to prevent headache I am suffering from last three year but this problem becomes bigger and bigger and pls suggest something.
I have a habit of eating slate pencil. I eat 3 to 4 slate pencil in month or after 3 2 weeks. I just want to quit this habit. And does it effect my health? Is there any problem in my future? And I'm 21 years old and I'm too thin my weight is only 35 kg so please guide me n give some advice that how should I get rid off this kind of habit. And I know that its harmful but I have got addicted please help me.
Sir I do excess masturbation almost 3 to 4 times in a day. Frim last 7 years. Sir how can control it. And what is side effects nd their remedies. please help me sir.
When I am continuously (will take a little gap in between 1 or 2 hrs) working in front of the computer than I have some headache. Please provide me solution / suggestion for this.
My brother's is saying that his penis is too small. Will effects the sexual life? If it is a problem suggest a solution for this problem. Is there any remedial ways to increase its size without any side effects?
I have nightfall problem. It occur regularly between 7 to 10 days. I'm not married. It's occur DT night when I chat with a girl or when I drink milk before sleep. Is it a serious problem or is it routine. What can I do to stop this. Pls give me your valuable suggestion. My age is 26 years.
coconut oil is good for penis enlargement n stamina purpose? N sometimes testis gets pain d left one. N size of testis getting small. Should I consult urology doctor?
As I understand that I can't take Viagra due to HTN, and was advised for Ayurvedic alternative, I want to which Ayurveda drug I should take & in what proportion AND Does this will have side effects. Presently, I am on BP drug. My Libido is weak and get exhausted early.
I am 19 years old. While taking deep breathe, I feel little pain in the right side chest/right side lungs. What is the reason?
I am 35 yrs. I recently Quit Smoking It is been 60 days. Since the day I Quit I had a sore mouth. Which I thought are withdrawn symptoms. But few days back I started developing a irritation and had problem in consuming spicy food. I discovered my mouth has declared area where irritation was happening (reddish/oranges. Are these symptoms of Mouth Cancer.
All women have two ovaries located on either side of the uterus. They are fundamental for the process of child birth. However ovarian cysts have emerged as major problems which most women suffer from. In this, small pockets filled with fluids develop on the surface or within the ovaries. Though they are generally harmless, often times disappearing without any treatment, they do have the potential to create complications during child birth. Treatment of ovarian cysts depends on the size and the quantity of the cysts.
Some of the treatments available are-
1. Patience and a careful watch
In case medical examinations reveal tiny cysts, patience can be the key word. If you did not suffer from perceptible symptoms and the cysts were revealed only through tests, you must follow it with regular visits to the doctor. Few medications and regular ultrasound examinations are all you need in such a case.
Birth control pills or contraceptives may be sometimes prescribed to you as possible medications to treat the cysts. Regular administering of these medicines deters the possibility of further development of cysts. They also benefit greatly in reducing the possibilities of suffering from ovarian cancer in the future.
In case the tests reveal large cysts, operations or surgical removal of them may be the only possible solution. Operations are generally suggested if the cysts have persisted for a long time and are accompanied by terrible pain in the lower abdomen.
4. Ovarian cystectomy
This is performed when the ovaries are kept intact and only the cysts are carefully removed.
In this form of surgery, only the ovary that is affected with the cysts is removed, while the other is kept intact. Both the ovaries might also have to be surgically removed if they are found to be affected.
6. Hysterectomy and subsequent removal of fallopian tubes and uterus
This is done when the cysts developed have the potential of becoming cancer us. In such a situation, an extreme measure is adopted with the complete removal of the ovaries along with the uterus and fallopian tubes. This is done in order to prevent the subsequent spreading of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.