Doctor in Dr Boyner Clinic
Submit a review for Dr Boyner ClinicYour feedback matters!
Atopic dermatitis or as it is commonly known as, eczema, is one of the most common and recurring form of skin disease. Some of the common symptoms of eczema are redness, swelling of skin, temporary discoloration and dryness among others. It not only causes a significant amount of irritation but is extremely persistent in its occurrence. Combating atopic dermatitis is a rather cumbersome task, often leading to anxiety and depression. It is indeed one of the most problematic skin hindrances. Dermatitis usually occurs due to the inflammation of the epidermis. Some of the more obvious causes are in the likes of exposure to ultraviolet rays, familial predisposition, prolonged exposure to the offending allergen, latent infection, indigestion, hormonal imbalance among others. Occurrence of eczema considerably lowers the skin resistance and makes you vulnerable to various other skin troubles. Atopic dermatitis is especially congenital in nature. It has reported greater frequency in individuals whose family has some record of eczema or the other. Past incidents of asthma, hay fever may also act as triggers. Signs of eczema are usually manifested in itchy patches in the neck, scalp and palms.
Given the commonness of the disease, there are numerous remedies for it as well. However, many vouch for the efficacy of homeopathy in curing such skin ailments. Homeopathy not only offers natural solutions to eczema but also detoxifies the system from within to curtail the frequency of such outbursts. Homeopathy also averts any kind of side effects. After closely scrutinizing the symptoms and their plausible effects, homeopathy recommends a wide range of medicines to cure eczema.
Sulphur is endowed with medicinal qualities. Used either as an ointment or in form of tablets, sulphur is used as arguably the best remedy for eczema.
Graphites are extremely helpful in abating sticky oozes as well as eyelids. Graphites help in curing gelatinous discharges.
3. Rhus Tox
Rhus Tox is an ideal therapy for dermatitis with itching and redness. It curtails the flare-ups and break outs on skin.
It is extremely helpful for weeping eruptions. It soothes intolerable itching and other skin agitations.
5. Natrum Mur
Natrum Mur is extremely effective in curing hairline eczema.
Hi, I have ankle swelling from a year, some times it goes and then come back, now as winter season start my legs and feet also start swelling, I am taking homeopathic medicines now, please suggest me what to do. Thank you.
Hello Doc. I have silent 5 mm GB stone and I am under homeopathic treatment for a month. In homeopathy is it possible that I can get rid of this with proper diet. Would like to confirm treatment details also. Thanks.
My wife has calculi in Gall bladder, only solution is to remove it from body or any medicine is there as solution.
Two days back I have slipped out and my right leg got swelling and paining please suggest the medicine.
Hi, I have a gallstone in my gallbladder 2 cm diameter and I would like to try homeopathy treatment, I don't want to do surgery. I am generally a healthy person non smoker non alcoholic, my ultrasound shows that my liver is normal and gallbladder not inflamed but the gallstone gives me pain on my right side. My digestion is normal. Can you advise how I can get the gallstone out without losing my gallbladder.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body.
Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.