Doctor in Dr Arora Ortho Cosmetic Clinic
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Arora Ortho Cosmetic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.
Ingrown hair refers to a situation in which a part of the body hair which has been trimmed, shaved or tweezed grows back into the skin in a curled form. This sometimes causes painful and discomforting skin conditions such as swelling, bump formation and chronic pain in the area from where the hair was removed.
This condition is mostly common among people who have very tightly curled hair on their entire bodies. Among men the most affected areas are cheeks, chin and neck. Additionally they can also appear in cases of men who regularly shave their head. In case of women, ingrown hairs in common in areas like armpits, pubic region and legs.
The most common signs of this condition are enlisted below.
1. Small skin bumps (papules)
2. Small, pus-filled, blister-like lesions (pustules)
3. Hyperpigmentation (skin darkening)
4. Long lasting and chronic pain
Ingrown hair might also occur if you do the following activities:
1. Pulling your skin while shaving your body hair can give rise to ingrown hair. This in turn allows the shaved hair particles to penetrate back into the skin without growing outwards.
2. Tweezing of hair can also lead to the hair particles to grow inwards instead of growing outwards
Some common complications associated with this condition are:
1. Bacterial and fungal infections that usually happen from scratching of the affected area
2. Hyperpigmentation of the skin which involves an abrupt darkening of the skin areas
3. Permanent scarring of the tissue of the affecting skin
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat. Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.
Hiii, I I am suffering from my hair problems. My hairs falling since 7-8 months continuously. In this time my hairs loss more and more than. Plzz please suggest me treatment.
गुलाब जल एक ऐसा सौन्दर्य प्रसाधन है जिसका इस्तेमाल अक्सर कई कार्यों में किया जाता है. इसके विभिन्न गुणों के आधार पर आप इसे निस्संदेह सौंदर्य के लिए जादू की औषधि भी कह सकते हैं. किसी भी प्रकार के चेहरे के लिए गुलाब जल समान रूप से उपयोगी है. चेहरे की त्वचा तैलीय, ड्राइ या नॉर्मल हो, गुलाब जल हर त्वचा के लिए सुंदरता को बढ़ाने के काम आ सकता है. गुलाबजल में बहुत सारे अच्छे गुण होते हैं जिनकी मदद से यह त्वचा की देखभाल के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा उत्पाद है. इसका प्रयोग कई सौन्दर्य उत्पादों में भी किया जाता है. आइए इस लेख के माध्यम से हम गुलाब जल का चहर्रे पर उपयोग करने के विभिन्न कारणों पर एक नजर डालें ताकि इस विषय में लोगों की जानकारी बढ़ सके.
1. गुलाब जल मेकअप उतारने के लिए
गुलाब जल चेहरे से मेकअप उतारने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. गुलाब जल में नारियल तेल की कुछ बूंदों को मिक्स कर लें और फिर रुई से अपना चेहरा साफ करें. यह मिक्सचर मेकअप को साफ करता है और साथ ही आपकी त्वचा को गहराई से साफ करने के लिए भी बहुत अच्छा काम करता है.
2. चेहरे की ताजगी के लिए
अपने चेहरे को साफ और चमकदार रखने के लिए गुलाब जल को अपने चेहरे पर स्प्रे करें. इसे आप मेकअप के उपर भी इस्तेमाल कर सकते है, यह आपके चेहरे को चमक प्रदान करेगा. आप रोजाना सुबह फ्रेश और हाइड्रेटेड रखने के लिए के लिए गुलाब जल का प्रयोग भी कर सकते है.
3. ग्लिसरीन और गुलाब जल है त्वचा क्लींजर
गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल एक स्किन क्लींजर के रूप में भी किया जा सकता है. फेसवॉश से अपने चेहरे को अच्छे से धोने के बाद, ग्लिसरीन की कुछ बूंदों को 1 चम्मच गुलाब जल के साथ मिक्स कर लें और उसे अपने चेहरे पर लगाएँ.
4. गुलाब जल स्किन टोन के लिए
गुलाब जल स्किन टोन के लिए भी एक बेहतर प्राकृतक विकल्प है. ठंडे गुलाब जल में रुई को डुबोकर चेहरे पर लगाएँ. यह आपके स्किन को टोन कर में मदद करेगा. इसके हल्के कसैले गुण रोम छिद्र को टाइट और स्किन को टोन करने में मदद करते हैं. इस प्रकार यदि आप भी अपने चेहरे का स्किन टोन टाइट चाहते हैं तो आप गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
5. गुलाब जल दिलाए सन टैन से छुटकारा
सन टैन से छुटकारा पाने के लिए 2 बड़े चम्मच बेसन को गुलाब जल और नींबू के रस के साथ मिक्स करें और एक पेस्ट तैयार करें. इसे अब 15 मिनट तक प्रभावित जगह पर इस्तेमाल करें. सन टैन से छुटकारा पाने के लिए भी आप गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
6. गुलाब जल करे मुंहासों को दूर
मुहांसे से राहत पाने के लिए 1 चम्मच नींबू का रस और 1 बड़ा चम्मच गुलाब जल को एक साथ मिलाएं और इसे प्रभावित त्वचा पर लगायें और इसे 30 मिनट तक रहने दें और उसके बाद ताजे पानी से धोएं. इसके अलावा आप मुलतानी मिट्टी में गुलाब जल को मिक्स करके भी चेहरे पर लगा सकते हैं.
I am suffering from acne problem because of continued use of skin lite cream, now am not using that but skin getting dark and pimples, darkspots are still arising many problem, please tell me the solution? What soap and cream should I use to get rid of these issues?
I am 33 years old mother of a baby who is 6 years need to know about weight loss exercises and drink taht control belly fat. 2nd I have more dark circles which home remedy will help or any best cream which is effevtive I can buy but need to be good as already tried many.
Hi, I have Bullous Pemphigoid I am looking for herbal alternatives to Predisone as well as dietary guidelines.
Losing strands of hair can be rather unpleasant and at the same time very embarrassing too. There are many people who find strands of hair in their bathroom drain or even on their pillows after a night’s sleep. If you too happen to fall into that category of people, you need not be alarmed although the situation might be alarming.
Most of the time, it is just the normal shedding of hair although you might feel otherwise. Any average individual loses about 100 strands of hair every day and that is quite natural. The shed hair is replaced by the new growth of hair and the cycle starts over again. But if you happen to notice that there is excessive hair fall happening every day, it’s high time to look for professional intervention or for solutions that will help you in averting the alopecia or premature baldness of hair.
Alopecia or baldness can affect any person, irrespective of the gender and age. It is not always determined by the genes but there are several other causes behind baldness. The most common cause of alopecia is the pattern baldness or the androgenetic alopecia. It can either be hereditary or it can also be caused because of a higher level of androgens. If you are a male, you might notice an M shaped thinning of the hair, and if you are a female, the hair can thin down from the front and the central scalp.
If you notice a bald spot on the scalp, it might be caused by the alopecia areata. When you suffer from this condition, the immune system of your body produces such antibodies that fight off the harmful microorganisms begin to damage the hair follicles instead thereby leading to hair loss in small patches of baldness.
It is important to know and learn about the causes of hair loss since only when you are aware of your condition will you be able to get proper guidance from a hair specialist or a dermatologist so as to get appropriately treated for the same. There are several options to prevent the loss of hair like consuming oral medication and applying topical medication, or you can also opt to undergo certain surgical procedures like the hair transplantation, laser hair therapy or the hair replacement and weaving.
Thus even if you have thinning hair, you can always choose technology to fight hair loss and get back your original appearance.
Platelet-rich plasma or PRP is a concentration of platelet-rich plasma protein that is extracted from a patient's own blood. PRP is a clear, yellow fluid that has an increased concentration of growth factors than regular blood; therefore, it is used to encourage healing and growth and is often referred to as liquid gold.
PRP for hair loss is a minimally invasive, highly effective procedure meant for anyone concerned with a receding hairline or hair loss both men and women, as well as younger and older patients can benefit from this procedure.
PRP can also be used to rejuvenate the skin when used in conjunction with a procedure called micro needling. Medical-grade micro needling is a great way to improve complexion, fine lines, texture, coloration, and acne scars.
This procedure is particularly popular for its minimal downtime and camera-ready skin results.