Doctor in Ayurvedic Herbal Health Care Center 1
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Ayurvedic Herbal Health Care Center 1Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I saw Ankur Kumar clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. hertreatment suited me the best and now I am fine. On the very first day he identified my problem. The staff was very attentive to my needs. I had lost hope, but the difficulty sleeping treatment given by Ankur Kumar has helped me regain my confidence. The lab in the Ayurvedic Herbal Health Care Center 1 was very clean and well managed. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of difficulty sleepingI was suffering from difficulty sleeping for such a long time.
I am consulting him for my gastric ulcer treatment. I have visited 12 doctors before him personally over a period of last 7 years. Other Doctors made me believe that I am just suffering from depression due to which I have insomnia and gastritis. Allopathy, Homeopathy did not work at all. In fact it cost me a lot of money, time and patience. Dr. Ankur believed in me and has improved my situation significantly within 3 weeks. I am continuing my treatment with this Doctor. I advise everyone to consult him.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from masturbation addiction like this. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Ankur and the masturbation addiction treatment he gave, I didn't lose hope. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. He handled my case with ease.
He is very talented and seasoned doctor. The interior of the Ayurvedic Herbal Health Care Center 1 was no nicely done, it was so clean. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. I read about the Ankur Kumar on one of the social media platform. In the very first sitting, Ankur Kumar clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment gain weight procedure will be in future.
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from acidity.Many people gave very positive feedback for this dr Ankur Kumar.He ensures that he listens to his patients.I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my doctor is the reason.Hygiene is very important, the clinic Ayurvedic Herbal Health Care Center 1 in rohiniwas extremely clean.
dr Ankur Kumar is very pleasant, courteous and explains everything. I've dark circles treatment from him. He gave me the most satisfactory treatment that I desired. I feel for more confident and positive than I ever did. I'm happy with the services provided by Ayurvedic Herbal Health Care in Delhi.
I needed a treatment to avoid pregnancy but wanted it to be ayurvedic. my friend reffered dr Ankur Kumar to me. i visited him at his clinic Ayurvedic Herbal Health Care Center 1 in Delhi. he gave me the required treatment. I am very happy with the treatment and will surely visit him only for any future treatments
I was suffering from cold , frequently. I took many treatmnets but even after its completion I never felt relaxed. Atlast I chose to consult an ayurvedic specialist, Dr Ankur. He helped me greatly to deal with it. He told me some tips to stay healthy which benefitted me to great extent.
Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for the suggestion.. Is there any medecine i can go with as course?? These are herbs or available medicines in ayurvedic??
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be very helpful. Thank you doctor. I will do all that you have said. If further i have any problems, then i will consult you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be very helpful, thorough, caring, sensible and practical. Dr . Sir is very sensible and to the point.
Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar provides answers that are professional. Yes thanks Dr for helping me i will take that medicine $will feed back to you about the results
Dr. Ankur Kumar provides answers that are well-reasoned. Sir I would like to consult u.. but I'm in Hyderabad.. and u r in delhi
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be very helpful. thank u sir i will send you with few minutes
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be inspiring. thank you so mich sir at least i got inspired
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be helped me improve my health. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be knowledgeable. Good Information.
Dr. Ankur Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. He kindly helped and listen problems
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Kumar Tanwar to be very helpful. Very helpful
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disorder. Although it is non-contagious, the disease is quite complex. Erythematous plaques with silvery scales appear on skin layers, which basically characterise the disease. This excessive increase of cell division in the basal layer of the skin, results in increased proliferation on skin layers.
The symptoms of psoriasis vary from person to person. Some of the common symptoms of psoriasis are the following:
- Raised, red patches of skin topped with loose, silvery scales, usually on the knees or elbows
- Thick, red patches known as plaques, and dry, silvery scales appearing on the scalp, face, elbows, knees, palms, and soles of the feet.
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Joint swelling, tenderness, and pain
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
Causes of Psoriasis According To Ayurveda
Acharya Charak has described the involvement of vata and kapha in ekkushtha or psoriasis. Accumulation of toxins or ama could also lead to this condition.
- Viruddha Aahar (Opposite diet or contradictory foods) and Mithya Ahara (Improper Diet)
- Excessive intake of yogurt, seafoods, salty foods, black gram and sour foods, spicy foods, fermented foods, maida (fine flour), and bakery products, junk foods and fast foods, refrigerated and cold foods may contribute to psoriasis.
- Mithya Vihara (Improper Lifestyle)
- An irregular lifestyle disrupts the digestive process and creates imbalance in the doshas.
- Adrista Hetu (Unknown Cause)
- Excessive Physical and Mental Stress
- Leading a stressful life or too much consumption of alcohol and tobacco can also trigger psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis
Ayurvedic treatment of psoriasis includes counseling, lifestyle management, diet management and ayurvedic external and internal treatment. In the case of scalp psoriasis, shirodhara with proper oils is also a very effective treatment. Treatment may also include stress management, oral Ayurvedic medicines, immunomodulators for immunity, topical treatments, regular follow up appointments and yoga and meditation to relieve mental stress. The blend of natural herbs and elements, which are extremely beneficial for the health and skin. The panchakarma therapy in Ayurveda is strong enough to cure psoriasis effectively. The therapy includes a thorough detoxification of the whole body system and removal of all harmful toxins from body fluids. Thus the main aim is to purify the blood system and restore the digestive system in order to prevent the disease.
It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to adapt to this condition. Regular exercise is also very important. Yogic asanas and pranayam can help to keep the mind and body fit and healthy.
Few precautions for psoriasis patients:
- Psoriasis patients should say no to acidic food products like urad dal, radish, sesame, jaggery etc.
- Patients with psoriasis should practice yoga on a regular basis to prevent the disease.
- Psoriasis patients should not use chemical skin products. Instead, they should use natural cleansers like besan.
- Picking, scratching or peeling of skin should strongly be avoided.
- Usage of cotton clothes is recommended.
Here are some natural Ayurvedic home remedies, which are helpful for psoriasis patients:
- Cover the affected part with a banana leaf to fade the reddish patches.
- Soak 15 sesame seeds overnight in a glass of water and drink it early morning on an empty stomach.
- Consume half a glass of bitter gourd juice in the morning for 5-6 months.
For more information, you can visit a professional Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices, such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Sir, I am 18 years old I tested my blood and report says that high bilirubin value 1.42. Please help me.
My blood pressure is such that my diastolic pressure is normal, and th systolic pressure is high; say 142/70 and 160/80. What is the cause of this situation?
My weight is increasing and also my belly in size I also have the habit of forgetting things like the place I keep my belongings I occasionally suffer from UTI Now a days I'm suffering from severe knee pain in my right leg and back pain I'm not eating the regular eggs or Chicken about an year As I feel the feed they give is not good Please let me know what kind of diet I have to follow.
Hello Dr. my weight is 55 kg how many glasses of water or how many litres of water should I have to drink daily I take only 3 to 4 glass of water only sometimes I forget to drink please reply and suggest thanks and regards.
Hello Sir, I do gym daily and have been doing for 5 months. One of my coach suggested me to take goksutra tablet and ashwagandha for gaining muscle. So is it ok to drink with milk ?and how many tablets should I take daily? And can I have it at night.?
Who wouldn't desire to prolong those precious moments in bed and bring their significant other to absolute satiation? However, many unwanted, sometimes awkward, situations arise which compromise the climactic pleasures and become the cause of profound afflictions to various men.
Premature ejaculation is triggered off by various biological and physiological causes. Some causes may be enlisted as hormonal imbalances, nervous disorders, erectile dysfunctions, infections in the urethra or the prostate, while others may be these may be owing hereditary while others may be instigated by socio psychological factors like coyness, performance anxiety or overexcitement.
Often the lack of sexual compatibility between the partners may also lead to premature ejaculation. While premature ejaculation is an often scoffed at phenomenon and may lead to unpleasantness between the partners, one need not be dejected by it. Premature ejaculation does not accrue any serious health implication, neither does it reflect negatively on your 'manhood'.
True, it limits the duration of the sexual intercourse and thus adversely affects one's sexual prowess, but premature ejaculation should not be a cause of any embarrassment and distress. It is a physical condition which can easily be dealt with using natural or clinical cures. However, given that natural methods have nil or minimal side-effects, many prefer ayurvedic prescriptions.
- Asparagus and milk powder: Mixing asparagus powder in a glass of boiling milk is an effective cure to premature ejaculation. Blending almonds, ginger, cardamom and saffron with milk.
- Almonds and Ginger with Milk: Ayurveda prescribes mixing crushed almonds with powdered ginger, cardamom and saffron in milk and consuming it regularly to abate the frequency of premature ejaculation.
- Eggs: Eggs contain vital cholesterols which accelerates the vital sex hormones which increase your longevity in bed.
- Including cereals and blueberries in breakfast: Blueberries and cereal grains improve blood circulation around the genitalia and helps in holding an erection for a longer span of time. It is also a testified antidote to premature ejaculation.
Besides these natural therapies, the markets are flooded with ayurvedic medicines which promise to cure premature ejaculation and sustain the libido. Premature ejaculation often also results in depression. These ayurvedic remedies go a long way in mitigating such ailments and enhance your performance in bed. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!