Doctor in Divya Prastha Hospital & Diagnostic Centre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Divya Prastha Hospital & Diagnostic CentreYour feedback matters!
The benefits of proper posture:
1. Keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so that muscles are being used properly and efficiently.
2. Helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in arthritis.
3. Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
4. Optimizes breathing and circulation.
5. Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions (for example an abnormal lateral curvature, or scoliosis).
6. Prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy.
7. Improves organ function.
8. Prevents strain or overuse problems.
9. Prevents backache, neck pain, and diffuse muscular pain.
The consequences of poor posture:
- Headaches and easy fatiguability.
- Chronic Pains.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Digestive Problems.
- Endocrinlogical Problems.
- Problems Sleeping.
- Circulatory and Respiratory Issues.
- Vertigo/dizziness and Increase in Falls.
- Attention/concentration problems.
- Decrease in overall health.
- Spinal degeneration and Arthritis.
- Herniated discs and Sciatica.
- Knee and ankle problems.
- Carpal Tunnel.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Decreased Life Span (up to 14 years)
5 tips to maintain your posture:
Because there a strong association between wrong posture and common life-style diseases, it is necessary to keep our self in proper alignment. Most importantly it is always better to maintain range of motion at our joints full and pain-free.
1. It is good, not to sit/stand in a particular position for too long. It is always good to change your posture to unload the continuously stressed muscles and prevent any permanent damage.
2. Never use any gadgets for too long continuously because that can leads to adaptation in that particular position.
3. Always keep your desktop in a proper position. Forward Neck Posture is one of the most common postural abnormality now-a-days and it can cause lot of troubles in healthy individuals.
4. Long term wrong posture can leads to stiffness around neck and consequently pressure effect on autonomic nervous system and it's systemic effect like over activity of Sympathetic Nervous System and it's harmful effects.
5. Stretching exercises are always better than strengthening exercises. If you are flexible enough, there is very less chance of any permanent injury. So, it is always wise to maintain your flexibility.
As per the latest statistics published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, about 9% women suffer from a deficiency of iron. Though the proportion is relatively low, iron deficiency can lead to various diseases, which can be very difficult to cure.
So, look out for these telltale signs of iron deficiency and check whether you suffer from any of them.
- Fatigue: Your internal system uses iron for the production of hemoglobin, which is a component in the red blood cells, responsible for carrying oxygen to all parts of the body. So when the iron content is low, there is not enough hemoglobin production and all organ do not receive oxygen in the required quantities. This is bound to make you feel tired at most times.
- Inability to focus: People with iron deficiency often suffer from alteration in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. This can lead to decreased functionality and focusing abilities. This may also lead to the development of apathy towards all things, including family, friends, books, music or anything that you loved and enjoyed doing.
- Breathlessness: Without a proper supply of iron, there could be an oxygen crunch in the body, compelling you to feel breathless. This may happen anytime when you are working out or walking or reading a book.
- Paleness: Do you think your skin has lost luster and become pale in the last few days? That’s definitely not a good sign and may be a symptom of decreased flow of blood and reduction in the RBC count.
- Trouble doing your daily chores: Low levels of iron in the body can cause your endurance level to suffer. Thus, you may find it difficult to run up the stairs or catch a vehicle or swim for a while.
- Soreness of muscles: Even if you could push yourself to reach the gym, you would experience the burns last longer than normal. Lack of right amount of iron prevents your muscles to recover at the right pace. As a result, you are likely to suffer from aches in the muscles.
- Brittle nails: If there is a recent a development of spoon-shaped or concave depression in the nails, it could be a sign of possible deficiency of iron.
Often people tend to ignore the warning signs that the body gives to inform about the problem that’s cropping up. But you can’t take chances with your health and so, check for these signs without any delay.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs.
Lower abdomen pain and breast swelling after 8 weeks of medical abortion. Pain is only controlled with painkillers. White discharge is stopped at 7 weeks. I'd checked pregnancy test twice after 5 weeks but it negative. Is it normal?
Hi... I missed my periods. .my period date was 17th June still I didn't get when I checked in kit got positive... Today I am feeling feverish and too much leg pain. Yesterday n all stomach was hard today has become smooth... Please can you advise these symptoms are safe r not...
I did a pregnancy test which came out positive. I consulted with a gynaecologist and she said I am four weeks two days pregnant but to confirm exactly I should wait another week and then get a scan done. I wish to terminate this pregnancy but I have to wait for a week to understand my options. I wanted to know if during this one week waiting period I could use home-made methods to terminate the pregnancy, like eating raw papaya et cetera is. Is there any harm in doing so Or should I wait for the scan and then decide the method for termination.
Some Tips From Ayurveda:
- Indigestion : Take one spoon Harde Powder with water in morning and bed time.
- Diarrhoea : take one spoon dry ginger powder with buttermilk every two hours and stop to intake any food for some time. You can add Cumin(jira) powder in it too.
- Insomnia : In sleep problem take one spoon Piparimool ( Root of Long pepper) with buffalo milk at bed time.
- Acidity : In this problem have to take two grams of Amla powder empty stomach with water in morning and two grams at bed time with water. Avoid Oily, Spicy, stale and fermented food like pickles too.