Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Derma World Skin & Hair Clinics- CentralYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Don't sulk over the saggy or loose double chin. Redefine your facial aesthetics with our treatments at Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics.
Consult our expert doctors today!
Call for appointments: +91-9911100050 (Rajouri Garden); +91-9911300050 (New Rajinder Nagar)
Facing skin issues lately?
Book an appointment with our expert doctors and bid farewell to all your skin related issues.
Call us today at: +91-9911100050 (Rajouri Garden); +91-9911300050 (New Rajinder Nagar)
Belotero balance- the dermal filler that is used to smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles on your face is now available in your area!
Visit dermaworld skin & hair clinics and attain back your young & glowing skin with the best technology in the world.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskinclinics #drrohitbatra #beloterobalance
Your skin needs special care in winters. The cold air that hits your skin can dry it out and leave it feeling rough. This increases your skin vulnerability to fine lines, dullness, itchiness and redness. However, following a simple winter care routine can keep your skin moisturised and fresh:
Switch Your Cleanser: Ensure that what you use to wash your face isn’t ridding your skin of natural oils in the winters. While foaming cleansers are great for the summers and help deal with sweat, in winters they can dry out your skin. Instead, switch to a cream based face wash that moisturises the skin while cleaning it. Unlike summers where you can wash your face as many times as you’d like, try limiting the number of times you wash your face to 2 or 3.
Moisturize: The first step to choosing a moisturiser is identifying your skin type. Oily skin usually needs not much more than a little moisturising gel but for dry and normal skin, a deep moisturising cream is a must for the winter. You could also look for creams or lotions that have fatty acids and repairing ceramides to prevent water loss. Hydrating your skin is also a must so consider using a quenching serum on your skin before applying the cream. You could also mix a little olive oil with your regular cream to benefit from its natural moisturising properties.
Exfoliate: In winter, your skin doesn’t shed dead cells as easily as it does in the summer. This leaves your skin looking dry and lifeless. Hence, it is a good idea to exfoliate your skin on a regular basis. Ideally, exfoliate your skin at night and do not exfoliate more than once a week. Do not be overzealous in scrubbing your skin or you could peel off the skin and leave it feeling drier than before. If you want a natural exfoliator, add 2 tablespoons each of mashed bananas and apples and 1 tablespoon of honey to 2 spoons of a mild scrub.
Tone: Toning is essential in winters especially for those with sagging skin and ageing skin. This helps balance the natural pH levels of the skin.
- Avoid Excessive Sun Exposure: You may love the feeling of warm sunshine on your skin but your skin may not feel the same way. Winter sun is as harmful as summer sun when it comes to UVA and UVB rays. Hence, always use a sunscreen when you step out for the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Get ready for the winter season!
Avail the Christmas new year special offers at dermaworld skin hair clinics.
To book an appointment, please call +91-9811977222
Timing: 10 am - 6 pm
Registration fee: rs 200.
Periods, on their own, can be very uncomfortable but sometimes it can also trigger a rash making it all the more uncomfortable. This is a common problem faced by women who use commercial pads or sanitary napkins during this period. This is because they contain plastics, scents and chemicals that can irritate the sensitive skin in your genital area. Here are a few tips to help you deal with these rashes:
Change Your Pads Regularly: Whether your flow is light or heavy, the same pad should not be worn for more than 4 to 6 hours. Change your pads even if your pad does not look full once this time has passed. Along with menstrual blood, sanitary napkins also soak up sweat and bacteria. The groyne area is naturally moist and warmer than the rest of your body making it the ideal condition for bacteria to grow. Changing your pad regularly keeps these bacteria from multiplying.
Consider Alternatives: One of the main reasons pads cause rashes is because they rub against the skin and this friction irritates the skin. Hence, consider alternatives like tampons and menstrual cups that do not rub against the skin. You could also try cloth pads made using natural unbleached cotton.
Wear Right Underwear: Avoid synthetic underwear and use the only cotton while you are on your periods. This allows the skin to breathe and keeps moisture from building up inside the underwear. Also, ensure that your underwear fits well and can hold your pad in place.
Clean Well: Do not use wipes or tissue to clean your genital area but instead wash gently with water a few times a day. Once washed, dry the skin thoroughly before putting your underwear on. Do not use any type of soap, body wash or scents in the area. Also, avoid bubble baths and saunas.
- See a Doctor: In some cases, a rash can also be a symptom of herpes or a vaginal yeast infection. If you alternate between pads and tampons, a rash could also be a sign of toxic shock syndrome. Hence, if the rash persists for a few days, consult a doctor. Your doctor can prescribe a topical cream to be used to relieve the itchiness and inflammation depending on the rash. You could also use an anti-chafing cream on your bikini line. Diaper rash cream is an over the counter cream that usually works well in such cases.
Do you ever wish you could start all over and take better care of your skin? A chemical peel could give you that chance. Peels can dramatically reduce lines, wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, and roughness caused by years of sun.
A chemical peel is a solution applied to the face to remove the outermost layer or layers of skin. It's a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new skin that grows in its place is softer, smoother and has fewer imperfections. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
There are three basic types of chemical peels:
Superficial or Lunchtime Peel: Alpha-hydroxy acid or another mild acid is used to penetrate only the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The treatment is used to improve the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin as well as to refresh the face, neck, chest or hands.
Medium Peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid is applied to penetrate the outer and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration.
Deep Peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is applied to deeply penetrate the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment removes moderate lines, age spots, freckles and shallow scars. A thorough evaluation by a dermatologic surgeon is imperative before embarking upon a chemical peel.
When is a chemical peel appropriate?
Chemical peels are used to treat a number of conditions including:
1. Pigmentation on face or body
4. Fine Wrinkles
6. Acne marks and scars
8. Aging skin
9. Crow's feet
10. Sagging skin
Who should not opt for chemical peels?
Generally, light-haired and fair skinned people are the best candidates for chemical peel. The procedure does not work as well on dark skinned patients. The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin, or sunburns. Other contraindications include patients who are:
1. Nursing or pregnant.
2. Have taken Accutane in last six months.
3. Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
Temporary change in skin color, particularly for women on birth control pills, who subsequently become pregnant or have a history of brownish facial discoloration.
Changes are transient and easy to take care of if taken care properly.
2. Reactivation of cold sores
3. A variety of chemical treatments can be used to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
Depending on the depth of treatment required, your surgeon may choose one of the following peels:
1. Alpha-hydroxy acid peel (AHA)
2. Trichloroacetic acid peel (TCA)
3. Phenol peel
4. Croton oil peel
Aftercare and recovery
Your dermatologist will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care, including information about:
1. Normal symptoms you will experience
2. Potential signs of complications
"dermatologist approved ways to keep your skin happy, this winter"
Read on what Dr. Rohit batra, dermaworld skin clinics suggests to keep your skin from loosing its glow and to get rid of dry patches.
Read on more here: https://goo.gl/m1xjac
#dermaworldskinclinics #rajindernagar #rajourigarden #drrohitbatra #winterskin #tipsforskin #winterseason
Regular intake of fruits like pomegranate helps skin to stay healthy.
Pomegranate has a lot of skin benefits. Not only it is a rich anti oxidant, but it is high in vitamins like a, c as well as iron.
It protects you from skin cancer, aging and wrinkles.
This winters, let your skin radiate healthy glow:)
Consult our expert dermatologists today!
Book an appointment with us at: 9911100050; 9911300050
#dermaworld #drrohitbatra #skinclinic #skincare #antiaging #rajourigarden #rajindernagar
" some common skin infections due to diabetes are fungal infection, itching, vitiligo, blisters, digital sclerosis, foot ulcer and others" - Dr. Rohit batra
Feature in the times of india
#dermaworldskinclinics #dermaworld #diabetes #drrohitbatra #rajourigarden #rajindernagar
Don't let the regular hair removal process become a pain to you.
Visit derma world skin hair clinics for painless permanent hair reduction treatment.
#dermaworldskinclinics #rajourigarden #rajindernagar #hairremovaltreatment #drrohitbatra
Who does not want to turn back the ageing clock to look younger always.
Serums are meant to do the same. Can you expect a serum to make you really look younger than you are? First, understand the difference between anti-ageing creams and serums!
The key to differentiating between anti-ageing creams and serums is looking at how they work. In essence, both offer the same benefits. An anti-ageing cream or serum treats acne, wrinkles, sunspots and other common signs of ageing. However, while creams hydrate and nourishes the skin, serums work their way past the epidermis and thus penetrate deeper layers.
Some facts about anti-aging serums are:
- Anti-ageing serums can be used at any age but can also produce side effects.
- Some anti-ageing serums claim that women should start using them from when they turn 20, to maintain the glow of their skin. However, before you start using an anti-ageing serum, you must know what you're putting on your skin. Retinol that stimulates collagen production in the latter years can not only be ineffective but can also act as an irritant for the skin. Overusing a serum can also make your skin dry.
- Each serum affects different people in a different way.
- Skin care efficacy differs from person to person. While for some people exfoliating twice a week can make your skin brighter, others need a little more care. Don't look at the price to determine the effectiveness of the serum on your skin but take a look at the ingredients. If you're looking to reverse the damage of the past years on your skin, look for antioxidant-based serums.
- The same anti-ageing serum doesn't work for all ages.
As mentioned above, anti-ageing serums can be used by women of all ages. Since each anti-ageing serum addresses a different symptom of ageing, the type of serum you should use depends on the symptom of ageing you want to address. Thus, while you might want to use an anti-ageing serum that prevents wrinkles right now, later on, you may want to use one that removes sunspots.
To sum it up, an anti-ageing serum can't make your skin actually younger, but the right anti-ageing serum can make it happen.
This wedding season, let your face shine and glow never before:)
Contact our expert dermatologists today!
For appointments, please contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden) ; +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskincare #rajourigarden #drrohitbatra #rajindernagar
Say bye to blemishes and pigmentation. Consult our expert dermatologists today!
For appointments, contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskincare #rajourigarden#rajindernagar #drrohitbatra #enhanceyourskin #feelbeautiful #noblemishes