Doctor in Delhi Asthama & Diabetes Centre
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Delhi Asthama & Diabetes CentreYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, greetings to you I am 62 years old and since 10 years due to my wife's bed ridden I used to masturbate now and then. Now my wife passed away 3 months back and since the I have no erection even if thought of lady. Some times a little erection not ful for half a minute and relaxing. I would like to have a care taker to look after me as I am alone with no others .can I able to perform caution if I go for lady care taker willing to stay with me? So what are the remedies to get full and strong erection. Kindly advice. If I will not get back to normal sex life I have to choose an orphanage home.
Endometriosis is a very challenging condition. It is a gynecological enigma. The true incidence of pelvic endometriosis in women still remains largely unknown, despite several studies quoting variable figures. Chronic pelvic pain and infertility have been the most common features in women with endometriosis. However, the cause/effect relationship between endometriosis and infertility remains a subject of debate. Endometriosis is found to be more in nulliparous women & women with pelvic pain and less among fertile women and women with amenorrhoea. We now believe that retrograde menstruation is probably the cause for the occurrence of pelvic endometriosis. We proposed that infertility or non-conception with persistent menstruation for several years after menarche most likely lead to endometriosis, which when it leads to adhesions further compromises fertility. We strongly believe that it is not the other way that (Endometriosis causes Infertility) around as is commonly believed.
Sexual dreams are obviously a good gauge of your overall libido level, and while Freud said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, he also obsessed in his semi-repressive Victorian times that sexdreams were always about something more.
If you think he's right (minus the mother/ father oedipal whatever), here's a quick guide to some possible ways to decode aspects of your sexual dreams:
Random or series of dreams about sex with strangers.
You have a sexual dream about this guy you saw in Rite-Aide and then the next night it's about the professor in your statistics class. Such dreams about strangers or acquaintances (and men are more apt to dream about strangers than women do) are usually a good indicator of the state of your libido: Your brain is trying to let you know that those physical needs are not getting met. Find a good and safe way to help your brain out.
What sexual experiences are you dreaming about?
But wait: How is your sexual experience in your dream different from the usual experience with your partner? Is it something a bit out of the norm, or some new approach that kicks off a new level of excitement? If it's still intriguing in the light of day, maybe it's time to speak up and ask about what that dream may be guiding you toward.
Dreams of fuller relationships.
You have a sexual dream, but what sticks with you most when you wake up is not the sex itself but the before and after—the romantic dinner, on-the-couch foreplay, post-coital cuddling, or open conversation and intimacy. These can be clues to how you may want to be treated—perhaps with more kindness and consideration, or more clarity and honesty—or how you need to be, maybe more assertive or more adventurous. Think about it in the context of your current relationship, and if need be, speak up about it.
Dreams of old partners.
You're three months into a new and serious relationship with a wonderful person, but the only one you find yourself dreaming about is your ex. There's a closeness in the dream that has long since faded, but in your waking hours you're wondering why this dream keeps circling back to the old instead of celebrating the new. The problem is that your brain just hasn’t switched gears. Sex with the new person may be triggering old neurological patterns bringing you back to the past. Over time, as you create new experiences and memories, your brain should create new circuits—and your dreams will readjust.
Dreams of a former partner that won't go away.
What happens if every time you have a sexual dream, it involves your ex, and there's always some larger backdrop, like a playing out of an old argument or one of you trying to get back with the other, or you find yourself involved with both the old and new relationship at the same time. This dream is less about sex and more about grief and loss, the letting go of the old relationship, and it can take years to unravel and heal. Over time, as you process your grief, such recurring dreams should fade, though you may find that it doesn't make much to get them stirring again—maybe when you hear that your ex's mother has died, or other tangential connections.
If you want to help move the healing process along, or if you particularly notice that your dreams keep circling around certain themes—guilt or regret, for example—you may want to look for other ways of getting closure. Try writing a letter or email to your ex—one that you may not actually send, but that helps you get out of your head all the stuff you never really got to say. Or, if you are really brave and think it is appropriate, go ahead and set up a phone conversation or face-to-face meeting. The aim is not to dig up dirt or reopen old wounds, but simply to say whatever it is that you never got a chance to express.
So there you have it: As you look back over your sexual dream life, you may find other clues that your dreams are giving you about what you need, what you may need to resolve, or what you'll want to pay more attention to. Don't over-analyze or obsess, but do be curious, trust your intuition, and if you can, take action. You'll always have tomorrow night's dreams to tell how well you're doing.
"It’s common for people to assume that as people get older, their desires and capacity for sexual activity either diminishes or is 'dirty'. Rationalizations for these thoughts and beliefs can range from a belief that as people age they become less attractive (thus less desirable), that their bodies can’t handle it, or that men and women of a certain age and with sexual desires are just dirty old men or sex-crazed cougars and shouldn’t be thinking about stuff like that. The problem with these outdated beliefs is that our sexuality is a big part of who we are. It’s not just our biological prerogative, it’s part of our personality, self-image, and form of communication. None of which just goes away because people leave work behind. In fact, studies suggest that sexual activity can last for some people into their 80’s and even 90’s. This trend is likely to continue as people near, or already in, retirement are healthier and more active than previous generations. Furthermore, research finds that keeping the romance alive in a relationship is an important part of a satisfying retirement and many of the same factors that can contribute to supposed sexless years of retirement are the same factors that affect sexuality in persons of any age. Things like boredom with your partner, alcohol abuse, lack of energy, and overall health all play a role in one’s sex life.”
Recently I have been diagnosed with pcos my left ovary measure 14 and my right ovary is 17. What measures should be taken and is it an early stage of pcos?
Aggravated Vata Dosha causes the degeneration of tissues and the joints of the cervical spine. Spondylosis refers to a degenerative process affecting the vertebral disc and facet joints that gradually develops with age.
How to treat easily:
Our Advanced Combination therapy has a very effective approach to the treatment of this disease. Plan of treatment starts with diet modifications, lifestyle changes, stress management, herbal medication and Panchakarma therapies, Physiotherapy, Dry needling, that help the body get back to balance state. The focus of our treatment is to cure root Causes of Cervical spondylosis. This treatment is followed by administration of herbal medicines such as Bala, Ashwagandha, Shalmali niryas, etc. that regulates the Vata Dosha & rejuvenate the body tissues.
This therapy is effective in clearing and cleansing the head region. At the beginning of the therapy, the head and shoulder regions are given a gentle massage and medicated Steam. In the condition of cervical spondylosis we apply bruhan nasya. It will be medicated oil or herbal powder it depends on condition of disease. Nasal drops are administered in both the nostrils. This brings about the cleaning of the entire head region and it is also helpful in nourishing and balancing Vata dosha.
- Nasya & Manyabasti resulting relieves stress
- Improves flexibility and brings smooth movement.
- Improves circulation around the neck and shoulder region.
- Relieves pain and stiffness.
I am just 21 years old. I am experiencing heavy nightfalls since last few months. Now sometimes I feel pounding heart beat. Can nightfall lead to heart disease, such as enlarged heart?
Keeping the blood sugar at the recommended level can be a challenging task at times. While timely medication is a key prerequisite for controlling diabetes, lifestyle changes plays an important role in keeping the blood sugar under control.
Here is a list of simple yet effective ways of managing diabetes.
- Portion size and carbohydrate count: Carbohydrates are the single most important food element that impacts the level of blood sugar in body. People taking insulin shots should ensure that the portion size of carbohydrates does not exceed the recommended level. Maintaining a diary to keep a check on the carbohydrate count can help in this case.
- Balanced diet: For people suffering from diabetes, it is necessary to have a good mix of fruits, vegetables, fat, starch and protein in each meal. Carbohydrates should be consumed in the form of fruits and whole grains. A doctor advice in this matter can be of great help.
- Avoid sweetened beverages: Sweetened beverages with high sucrose and fructose content have high-calorie content that can directly impact the blood-sugar level. Refraining from these sweetened drinks is a must for diabetes patients.
- Make an exercise plan: Exercising for half hour on a daily basis is highly beneficial for diabetes patients. It makes sense to consult a doctor about the type of exercise that can be done regularly. The right mix of aerobic, cardio and muscle exercise should do the trick.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is very important during exercise. Dehydration can bring down the blood-sugar level drastically.
- Be prepared: Carrying a small dose of glucose or a snack can come in handy. In case the blood-sugar level drops to an alarming level while exercising, the glucose will ensure that it brings it back to normal quickly.
- Follow the doctor’s instruction: Alcohol is known to cause a lot of complications for diabetic patients. For people whose diabetes is under control, make sure that the doctor gives his go ahead for alcohol consumption.
- Drink carefully: If you get a doctors nod to drink make sure that dry wines and light beer are consumed. These drinks tend to have lesser calories and carbohydrates. Their impact on the blood-sugar level, therefore, becomes minimal.
- Pattern: Stress greatly increases the blood-sugar level. While it is difficult to be stress-free, try to look for a pattern by checking the blood-sugar level after prolonged stress. This will help to identify a pattern which can then be addressed with methods such as yoga, hobby practicing, laughter therapy, etc.
- Get help: Stress management is not an easy task. If stress cannot be controlled with a conventional approached, it makes sense to get professional help to reduce stress.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!