Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Bhatia Global Hospital and Endosurhery InstituteYour feedback matters!
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I got my eye operated for cataract on 25th may 2017. But after 1 week my eye started blinking internally just like a flickering light. Please suggest me a solution.
I watch lot of porns but I can control masturbation, but the problem is I am getting nightfall 1ce or twice in a week .is it because of watching porn movies.
Hello doctor im 25 years old unmarried suffering from constipation from 15 days back. Im getting burning sensation near the anal regionwould you prescribe medicine to reduce it permanently.
Having severe pain in cervical neck which is travelling from neck to back and shoulder. I am 23 year old. Please suggest Thanks and Regards Zainab.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Erectile dysfunction is when a man fails to develop or maintain an erection. The situation if not cured can spoil a relationship as a healthy sexual life is important for healthy partnership between couples.
Intake of certain drugs, neurogenic disorders, aging, surgery, smoking, obesity, diseases like diabetes and kidney failure are among the primary causes of this condition.
Erectile dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right. Most men, at some point of time, experience erectile dysfunction. It often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction depend on the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring. In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency.
These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility. A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn)
Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest advantage of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello, I just want to increase ma ejaculation period. I ejaculate with in 2 minutes. And I get sexually aroused very quickly like if I see my cleavages of my girlfriend my penis gets erect so quickly. And I think it can be prevent premature ejaculation. Please suggest me any kind of exercise or medicine or trick. I just want to be last longer in bed anyhow.
I am Sanjeev Suffering from palm psoriasis for past 3 years but still not cured At all what to do l.
बवासीर या पाइल्स मलद्वार के चारों ओर नसों के फूलने या सूजन को कहते हैं। इसमें गुदा पर मस्से जैसे उभार हो जाते हैं। मस्से या तो गुदा के अंदरूनी हिस्से पर होते हैं, या गुदा के चारों ओर। नसों में अंदरूनी सूजन ज्यादातर कम कष्टकारी होती है, परंतु वहीं नसें सूजकर बाहर तक उभर आती हैं, तो ये समस्या बेहद कष्टकारी हो जाती है। इसमें मलद्वार से रक्तस्त्राव होने से मरीज बेहद कमजोर हो जाता है। समस्या गंभीर रूप ले लेने पर मरीज की मौत तक हो सकती है। बवासीर के मरीज को बैठने में बेहद तकलीफ होती है, यहां तक कि दर्द से रात में नींद तक नहीं आती। यहां हम पढ़ेंगे कि, कैसे हल्दी का प्रयोग करके बवासीर जैसी समस्या छुटकारा पाया जा सकता है।
बवासीर के लक्षण
बवासीर में कब्ज की वजह से मल शुष्क हो जाता है। मस्से पहले कठोर होना शुरू होते हैं, जिससे गुदा में चुभन-सी होने लगती है। ध्यान न देने पर मस्से फूल जाते हैं और मल त्याग बेहद तकलीफदेह हो जाता है। स्थिति बिगड़ने पर मल के साथ खून भी आने लगता है।
बवसीर का कारण
बवासीर के कई कारण होते हैं, जिनमें से कब्ज, खराब खान-पान, खाने में फाइबर की कमी, ज्यादा देर तक बैठे रहना, मानसिक तनाव, भारी सामान उठाना प्रमुख हैं। गर्भावस्था में भी ये समस्या देखने को मिलती हैं।
हल्दी से बवासीर का इलाज
हल्दी में एंटी इन्फ्लेमेट्री यानी सूजन घटाने वाले गुण होते हैं। इसके साथ ही हल्दी एंटी-सेप्टिक होती है, जो कीटाणुओं को नष्ट करती है। वहीं हल्दी घाव भरने में भी सहायक होती है। पुराने समय से हल्दी को बवासीर का अचूक इलाज माना जाता है। यहां कुछ तरीके दिए हैं जिन्हें आजमाकर हल्दी से दर्दनाक बवासीर का इलाज किया जा सकता है।
1. एलोविरा और हल्दी:
आधे चम्मच एलोविरा जेल में एक चम्मच पिसी हल्दी मिलाएं। इसको अच्छी तरह मिलाकर पेस्ट तैयार कर लें। पेस्ट को सोने से पहले मलद्वार के अंदरूनी और बाहरी हिस्से पर लगाएं। एक हफ्ते तक ये तरकीब आजमाने से बवासीर से राहत मिलेगी।
2. पेट्रोलियम जेली और हल्दी:
एक चम्मच हल्दी को एक चम्मच पेट्रोलियम जेली के साथ मिलाकर एक पेस्ट तैयार करें। इस पेस्ट को मल त्याग करने से कुछ समय पहले अपनी गुदा के अंदरूनी और बाहरी हिस्सों पर अच्छे से लगा लें। पेट्रोलियम जेली आपके मलद्वार को मुलायम और चिकना बनाती है, जिससे मल त्यागने में आसानी होती है। वहीं हल्दी सूजन और घाव कम करने के साथ दर्द से भी राहत देती है।
3. देसी घी और हल्दी:
एक चम्मच देसी घी में आधा चम्मच हल्दी मिलाएं। इसको अच्छी तरह मिलाकर पेस्ट बना लें। इस मिश्रण को रात को सोने से पहले अपनी गुदा के अन्दर और बाहर लगा लें। यह प्रक्रिया दो-तीन दिन आजमाने से आपको बवासीर से राहत मिल जाएगी।
4. काले नमक के साथ हल्दी:
काले नमक में हल्दी का चूर्ण मिलाकर गुनगुने पानी के साथ पिएं। बकरी के दूध में हल्दी और काला नमक मिलाकर पीने से भी बवासीर में लाभ होगा।
5. मूली और हल्दी:
मूली को धोकर छील लें। अब इस पर हल्दी छिड़कर इसे दिन में दो-तीन बार खाएं।
6. दूध और हल्दी:
बवासीर होने पर उसके उपचार के साथ इसका बचाव भी जरूरी है। रोजाना गुनगुने दूध में हल्दी मिलाकर पिएं इससे के संक्रमण से बचाव होगा साथ ही अच्छी नींद भी आएगी।
ये भी आजमाएं
7. टब मे गुनगुना पानी भरकर उसमें हल्दी डालें। इस पानी में निर्वस्त्र होकर आधे घंटे तक बैठें।
8. हल्दी, आक का दूध और शिरीष के बीजों को कूटकर बवासीर के मस्सों पर लगाएं। जलन और दर्द से आराम मिलेगा।
9. किसी साफ रुमाल में बर्फ का टुकड़ा लपेट कर अपनी गुदा पर कुछ देर के लिए लगाएं। इससे दर्द और सूजन में बेहद राहत मिलेगी।
10. हल्दी से इलाज के साथ अपने खान-पान का भी ध्यान रखें। खाने में पानी की मात्रा बढ़ाएं और फाइबर युक्त पदार्थों का सेवन करें। दूध में ईसबगोल मिलाकर पिदएं। ज्यादा देर तक एक जगह पर न बैठें। व्यायाम को अपनी दिनचर्या में शामिल करें। खाने में जैतून का तेल और घी भी शामिल करें। इसके आलावा नारियल पानी और दाने सहित अनार भी खाएं। तले-भुने गरिष्ठ भोजन से परहेज करें।
I have 342 Mg/d sugar level diagnosed diabetes I want to reduce my sugar level in two weeks please guide me good ayurvedic medicines?
Am masturbations from when I was 12 years old now am 20 yr. I did masturbate More than 1000 countless j think when I marry a girl what will be my conditions and my wife will get pregnant or not pls tell me.
Most men would like to improve their sex life.
Erectile dysfunction can be a very frustrating condition. Most men are not embarrassed to admit it and for many the thought of going soft is a real cause of concern. The good news is that adding a few different foods to your diet or enjoying a glass of red may put an end to your erection worries.
Erectile dysfunction, (ED) is the inability to keep an erection and this is also referred to as impotence. If there is not enough blood flow to the penis, a man cannot achieve an erection. This condition can be fixed and the type of treatment always depends on the underlying cause. There are many treatment options available and these range from penile surgery, medication drugs, devices and lifestyle changes. This condition can affect men more as they get older and can be common in men within the ages of 45 to 70. Some men in their late 20's can even start experiencing symptoms, though the damage may have been building since a younger age.
Here you can discover the surprising causes of erectile dysfunction, plus natural ways to overcome this issue.
The main physical link to erectile dysfunction can be caused by atherosclerosis the thickening of the walls of the arteries. This condition causes arteries to narrow restricting blood flow. When the arteries are too clogged to carry blood, a man will not get a solid erection. There is often an overlap between physical and psychological causes.
Men Can Enjoy a Regular Glass of Red Wine
A glass or two of red wine is believed to enhance blood flow to the manhood area by opening up the arteries. Red wine can also increase levels of testosterone which can increase sexual desire.
Take a Diet Rich in Flavonoids
Red wine and berry fruits can be beneficial and can be as helpful as taking exercise such as walking on a daily basis.
Not everyone enjoys a glass of red so here are 8 foods you need to know about if you want keep hard in the bedroom.
Foods for ED
Men take note! Forget the pills, there are natural remedies helpful for ED.
You can take all the pills you like, but they're not addressing the underlying cause of the problem. What Viagra does is relax blood vessels but is only a quick fix solution. It doesn't matter how young you are, you can start now to make a few small changes to your diet. Men who eat a few servings a week of the following super foods were far less likely to go limp than men who didn't eat these foods. Fruit helps to stop and can reverse the build-up of fat in arteries. Fruit should definitely be consumed daily.
Studies suggest eating more foods rich in flavonoids such as the ones listed below can even reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Citrus fruits
- Berries such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries,
- Apple and pears
- Garlic and Onions
Bananas give you much needed potassium which helps keep your heart healthy.
Garlic and onion contain allicin, which helps increase blood flow.
Bottom line: If you are considering trying a natural alternative, maybe these super foods above will give you a promising start. Your erection issue may go away as quickly as it occurred. This is also an opportunity to get a little healthier without spending a vast amount of commitment or expense. By increasing the blood flow to your penis, a healthy diet will help to improve the quality of your erections.