Doctor in Balaji Skin Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Skin Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Balaji Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so much benefitted with Dr Sandeep Gupta's hair fall treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hair fall, but Dr Sandeep Gupta was able to handle it. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I was admitted to the Saraswati Memorial Hospital in case of emergency, but not once did any of the nurses panicked. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Sandeep Gupta. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these pimples which were neverending. The nurses at the Saraswati Memorial Hospital were really helpful. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Dr Sandeep Gupta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I had to get Aesthetic Dermatology Treatment and i chose dr Sandeep Gupta for that .he is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency.I was suffering from pains from very long. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Clinic is at Saraswati Memorial Hospital in delhi
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Sandeep. I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. He ensures that she listens to his patients. I am really grateful as his skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I read about Dr Sandeep Gupta on one of the social media platform. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The hair treatment he offered was quite beneficial.
I found Dr. Sandeep very good in diagnosing the root cause and giving proper treatment. I was suffering from Pimples and other skin problems and had consulted lot of doctors in Pitampura. After Sandeep's consultation, all problems got resolved. Am happy with the doctor's treatment. Recommend others for his appointment/consultation strongly.
Dr Sandeep Gupta guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. It has been quite some time that i needed treatment for oily skin. The overall atmosphere in the Saraswati Memorial Hospital is very soothing. Sandeep Gupta doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
Thanks to Dr Sandeep for the skin scars treatmnet. I am glad that I chose to consult him. i am quite benefitted with his treatment. Memorial Hospital. His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
Royal Aesthetics Clinic in Mumbai is a one stop solution to all derma problems. I visited dr Sandeep Gupta for treatment ofacne scars. Now i no longer have them and I am happy post the treatment. Thanks to the team!
dr Sandeep Gupta is very knowledgeable and knows how to stand out of the crowd with his excellent skills especially when it comes to acne treatment. He is available at Saraswati Memorial Hospital in Delhi.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Gupta to be inspiring. Thankyou sir for your advice.Hope this will work well. Can Any iron tablet be taken?
Dr. Sandeep Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, inspiring, prompt and professional. Thank you very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Gupta to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sandeep is an expert of Dermatologist. I highly recommend others to get treatment from him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Gupta to be very helpful. Many many thnks
Dr. Sandeep Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks...it is very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Gupta to be very helpful. Thank you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Gupta to be very helpful. Thank you
Manoj Kumar M
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sandeep Gupta to be knowledgeable. Ok
Dr. Sandeep Gupta provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanku sir
Aesthetic medicine is a developing branch of medicine and scientific research. The objective is to cosmetically enhance an individual's physical appearance with nominally invasive procedures. It is a modern field and is not just restricted to plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Most medical specialists can offer services in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The major types of procedures and techniques are:
1. Surgical techniques
- Liposuction: This is a surgical cosmetic technique, which is used to remove fat from certain areas of the body to re-shape the body and reduce weight.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a surgical procedure, which is done to restore the healthy and youthful features of the skin by injecting dermal fillers (soft tissue) into the hollow or sagging parts of the face or neck.
- Radiofrequency ablation: In this medical procedure, a radio wave produces electric current and eliminates the diseased or non-functional tissues. The technique has applications outside aesthetic medicine too, such as treating tumors, chronic pain, heart problems, etc.
- Hair transplant: Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are surgically removed from a donor site and implanted on the recipient side to cover up bald spots. The hair follicles are taken from the patient and so, the grafted hair continues its natural growth after surgery.
2. Non-Surgical techniques
- Radiofrequency skin tightening: This is a non-surgical alternative to facelifts and it produces the connective tissues (collagen and elastin) in order to remodel the tissues and tighten the skin of the face and the neck.
- Chemical peel: A chemical peel is a type of skin treatment, which is used to smoothen and improve the texture of skin. It is especially done for the facial skin to remove lines, folds and wrinkles. Acne and Dyspigmentation as more indications of chemical peel. The procedure causes the dead skin cells to peel off and the new skin that appears is more even and youthful.
- Non-surgical liposuction: This procedure is done using laser energy and ultrasound and the subcutaneous fat cells are eliminated. There is no suction, incision or injection involved.These techniques are at lower risk as compared to surgical weight loss procedures.
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) procedure involves a spectrum of wavelengths (similar to those of a light bulb), which are targeted at the skin and some of the wavelengths can remove body hair. Laser hair removal is slightly more effective than IPL because it involves a focused beam of light in one specific wavelength, which targets the hair follicles of your skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Skin cancer occurs when the DNA of the cells undergo mutations, thus causing unsystematic cell growth which evolve into a cancerous mass. This abnormality stems from the over-exposure of your skin to the Ultraviolet Radiations of the sun.
However, there are other factors too that escalate the risks of skin cancer.
- Fairer skin tone: Inadequate pigmentation or melanin content in the skin offers less protection against the harmful UV radiations. Having red or blond hair or light-colored eyes makes you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Sunburns: A history of sunburns can often be the root cause behind skin cancer.
- Excessive exposure to the sun: If you spend a considerable amount of time under the sun and especially if your skin is not protected by clothing or sunscreen, you tend to get a tan. A tan is the skin’s response to extreme UV radiations.
- Moles: Abnormally large moles, known as dysplastic nevi, are more likely to turn malignant. Watch out for any change in the texture of the moles, which is one of the most important symptoms of skin cancer.
- Family history: According to studies, genes are considered to be one of the causes behind skin cancer. Hence, a family history of this condition could spell trouble for one.
- Personal history: Having suffered from skin cancer previously in life could endanger one even more.
- Pre-cancerous skin injury: Skin lesions, also known as actinic keratosis, make you prone to developing pre-cancerous growths on the skin. These could appear as scaly rough patches, ranging from brown to pink in color. They usually crop up on the hands, head and faces of people who are comparatively of a fairer skin tone.
- A weak immune system: People having a poor immunity system, including the ones affected by HIV/AIDS or are on immunosuppressant drugs which follow any organ transplantation have greater risks of developing cancer.
- Exposure to radiation: Radiation therapy is an often used treatment method for treating various skin conditions such as acne and eczema. Having been exposed to radiations, one could be indisposed to this condition even more.
- Exposure to certain chemicals: Exposure to certain substances such as arsenic might increase your vulnerability manifold. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sweating is a normal and natural phenomenon, which all human beings experience. When the weather conditions are humid or if you have walked for a long duration in the sun, sweat is bound to appear. Some people sweat much more than the normal rate. If you belong to this category, some questions may come to your mind like whether is it abnormal? What can be a possible remedy?
Here are some facts you must know about sweating.
1. Sweating is a natural phenomenon, and everyone sweats
It is a normal function of the human body. It involves releasing of fluids from our sweat glands present in the skin. The body maintains its temperature by means of perspiration. Sweating may make you feel uncomfortable,but performs the important cooling function of the body. Composed of water, sugar, salts and ammonia, sweat does not have any smell of its own. The unpleasant smell produced from your skin is a result of sweat mixing with bacteria.
2. The rate of perspiration varies from person to person
If you find yourself to be sweating more than normal people around you, it's natural for you to get concerned. However, do not worry because there is nothing unnatural. Some people produce more amount of sweat than others and that is completely natural. The rate just varies from person to person.
3. Overreaction of sweat glands leads to hyperhidrosis
Some people have sweat glands, which are so over reactive and over productive that they actually suffer from the disease hyperhidrosis. People having this disease sweat abnormally. The rate of perspiration is very severe. There is no such cure for hyperhidrosis. The only permanent solution to fix this disorder is by surgery where the nerves to the sweat glands are cut off.
4. Sweating is psychological in nature
The process of sweating is carried out by the sympathetic nervous system. Once it is stimulated, more sweat is produced. Although it may seem weird, thinking of sweating can lead to more sweating in individuals.
5. Nausea leads to increased sweating
Nausea or motion sickness is another reason, which accounts for increased perspiration. Nausea stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which in return produces additional sweat.
6. Sweating can be delayed at times
Suppose you are climbing up a staircase, but surprisingly you notice that even after going up five flight of stairs, there is no sweat. The sweating appears a little later and is quite intense. This is because your body takes some time to react to the thermoregulation which takes place.
Sweating is a very uncomfortable and irritating phenomenon, but it is actually helpful to the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What is Acne (Pimples)?
Acne is a very common skin disease that is characterised by the clogging of hair follicles of the skin with dead cells or oil produced from oil glands called ‘sebum’. It is a long-term skin disease and is seen to affect people who fall within the age group of 13-25.
They mostly occur on the face but it can also occur on the back, arms, neck, chest and shoulders. This can result in an uneven, bumpy appearance on the skin that may swell up and appear red. In severe cases, when the swelling subsides, it may leave a mark on the affected area.
What Causes Pimples?
The reasons behind pimples are not very clear although it is seen to be more prominent with teenagers and is more severe in boys as compared to girls.
But some factors that may cause acne are:
Hormones: The levels of hormones called ‘androgens’ increase when someone hits teenage. Androgens cause the pores on the skin to enlarge and secrete more sebum. This causes the pores to get clogged, thus causing acne.
Genetics: It is more likely for you to get pimples if your parents have had them in their childhood.
Medications: Certain medications used to treat diseases such as epilepsy can result in acne.
How To Treat Acne?
It is usually recommended to consult a dermatologist who may give you several options such as-
Although it is generally a temporary condition, severe acne can leave scar problem that can last a lifetime. A dermatologist can provide a variety of procedures for acne scar removal or reduction.
Microdermabrasion, deep chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing have all been shown to effectively reduce or eliminate acne scars. The right acne scar removal treatment for each patient depends on the degree of acne scarring, skin type, and other factors. A dermatologist can recommend the procedure that is best for you. Some of the treatments are:
Topical Ointments: Ointments are topical agents that are used on the surface of the skin or mucous membrane. Agents with Salicylic acid as an active ingredient can help in treating acne.
Oral Prescriptions: Oral antibiotics can be prescribed to you for treating your acne.
Acne Surgery: It can be used to treat current acne conditions. It involves cleansing the skin and its pores of infections and excessive oil and clusters of dead cells.
Skin Peeling Treatment: It is a very effective way of removing current pimples and scars that are left behind by the older ones. It basically removes the old, dead skin cells and encourages the growth of new ones. This must be done upon consulting your dermatologist.
Other measures that can be taken to control outbreaks include maintaining a healthy, junk-free diet.