Doctor in Arya Hospitals
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Arya HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am pleased to Dr. Gitanjali's careful observation and advice. Thank you ma'am.
Satisfied ..Treatment is going on
I used ipill 3 times when I'm 17 years old. Will I get pregnancy in future or will I face any problem?
What is use of sildenafil citrate tablets ip 25. Mg inserting in vagina for women, suggested by Dr. to my wife. Please suggest.
16 cm dermoid ovarian cyst. laparoscopy se surgery ho sakti hai kya. Pls suggest me Cost of this surgery.
HI, Is pill named unwanted kit safe to use after one month of pregnancy. Does it require physician supervision or can b taken privately. Does it have any adverse drug effects. Does it ensure complete abortion or are there any chances of still being pregnant after taking that.
Hi, I am 7 week pregnant earlier I had pcos but fortunately after 2 months of treatment got pregnant. My question is that my blood group is b negative and husband, s ab. Positive. Is there any chance of complications and my doctor prescribed me argirise c (l-citrulline Malate and l arginine) tablets.whats it’s use ?apart from it m taking folmet, susten,duphaston. And getting injection weekly and once in a ten day.
My wife is 32 weeks pregnant and doppler report showing 4 weeks lags between FL &AC. What does that mean? Pls help, I am worried on that.
Hi Doctor, My friend had 2 months pregnancy. She abort it by taking Mifepristone but vaginal bleeding is not stopping from 1 month. Please advice what to do.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension.