Here are symptoms, stages and treatments Piles or Hemorrhoids
Hello, everyone, I’m Dr. Sanket Gupta. I’m a practicing homeopathic consultant for the past seven years at Staiyaniketan Motibagh. We at AKG’s Ovihams, that’s my clinic’s name, we have a specialization in all kinds of diseases especially lifestyle disorders, psychological diseases, neurological diseases, diabetes, blood pressure, kidney stones, gall stones, piles, everything and today I would like to talk about of another very very common disease and a very troublesome this order what which is called hemorrhoids or also called piles in common language.
Piles is such a common phenomenon that today every second person develops it. Usually what happens when it is a resultant of a sedentary lifestyle. A sedentary lifestyle is when you can remain sitting for long, you develop constipation, you develop faulty food habits and lifestyle and piles is the result of that. So anything which what happens exactly is there is a plexus of veins down there. So whenever there is a pressure while we are defecating or while one is passing stool, the veins would engorge and once the veins engorge they rupture and they that causes bleeding.
So the first stage is internal hemorrhoid. Internal hemorrhoid develops only due to straining. So people who remain sitting for long, they should not remain sitting for long. They should have a decent walking and physical exercise and drink plenty of water. Avoid constipation at any cost because constipation is one thing which you know which makes a person about an exert pressure on the anal area so that is the main cause and once that internal hemorrhoid develops and it’s not treated and it’s not taken care of not managed well then patient develops external hemorrhoids.
And then the second and third and fourth degree of hemorrhoid eventually prolapse. So depending upon again the stage of the disease and the nature of the phenomena, homeopathic treatment is decided. And because homeopathy is an individualistic science we tend to you know we tend to go into the details of the constitution of patient and along with that give medicines to manage the disease as well and patient is totally cured. Piles is a very very I see mean almost ten patients a day of piles every day so it is such a common phenomenon and it has wonderful results with homeopathy medicines like an NUX Vomica, Calcaria Carb, Thuja, Ratania, Esculus, acid nitric, Aloes, they have some magnificent results in curing piles.
People who have again and another another condition it is which is usually asked a patient is asked to go for surgery but with homeopathy surgery is absolutely avoidable. And not just avoidable, patient is absolutely curable, more so that the disease won’t reoccur. See the one thing I would really like people make you understand is that if you go in for surgery, it does not prevent your reoccurrence. In fact, the reoccurrence question increases why? Because the plexus down there weakens so it doesn’t support that.
So instead of going for surgery. please consult a good homeopathic doctor. You can consult me as well. For any queries regarding piles and hemorrhoids you can consult here on Lybrate or you can visit me at my clinic as well. Thank you.
Here are cause, symptoms and treatments of Kidney Stone
Hello, everyone, I’m Dr. Sanket Gupta I’m a practicing homeopathic consultant at Satyaniketan Motibagh.
I have been into homeopathic practice since last seven years. I specialize in all kinds of the chronic and acute disease for males females and children. I especially have interests in female disorders like PCOD and fibroids Uterus. I have a specialization in piles, kidney stones diabetes-like cell disorders, psychological disorders and even neurological conditions. Today I would like to talk about a condition called kidney stones which is a very common condition these days.
Every now and then we have a patient who is suffering from kidney stones. Why does it happen? See, usually, a kidney stone would have developed when people who have very less drinking water habit they do they would drink only one or one half liters of water a day. Your kidney is your filtration you know your filtration equipment but if you do not provide enough water it won’t filter well so once it does not fit her well the large molecules especially the calcium carbonate molecules they start accumulating and that’s when a stone forms. people have habits specially children have habits of you know controlling their urine and not going to the urine at the right time and when they feel the urge. so what happens is that creates a back pressure to your kidney and the pelvis and again the waste would get accumulated and resulting in form of a kidney stone.
Any patient who complains of a lower back pain here in this area flank area be at right side or the left side or with a pain you know referring to the right side of the abdominal the left side to side of the abdomen the left side of the bargain with a complaint of difficulty in passage of urine, painful urination there is always a doubt of kidney stone. Then and the first thing we ask a patient is to get an ultrasound or an X-ray done and depending upon the side of the calculus for the stone we decide the treatment and as in homeopathy you must be aware homeopathy is a science where very small sweet pills with a very gentle. You know gentle behavior and gentle assessment. what you know what would help curing the condition there are many many wonderful remedies for kidney stones medicines like Nux Vomica, Lycopodium, APIs malefic Beriberi’s Vulgaris, Colocynths, Cantharis and many more they have wonderful wonderful results in kidney stones.
I myself have my in my clinic I have you know I have the experience of getting a maximum of seventeen mm stones outside out of the body of a male patient of 45 year old male patient and that too in the seven days so that is how fast the homeopathy medicine can help curing kidney stones. It is a condition where usually it is advised that you need to get in surgery done but with homeopathy you can avoid that surgery and you know with the most gentle effect and without any harm the patient can be cured of his stones. Stones were passed generously through the urine and even the tendency few people have tendencies to develop stones every now and then that tendency can we check with homeopathy as well and even generations to come so I would definitely recommend everybody to opt for homeopathy for once in all for any kind of disease and especially for kidney stones.
If you have any query regarding kidney stones and I would really help you know I would be really glad to help you all and you can concern the on Lybrate.
Doctors in AKGs OVIHAMS MEDICAL CENTER for Homoeo- Psycho Cure n Care with Wellness
Patient Review Highlights
The diabetes was increasing day by day. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my diabetes, but he has helped me immensely. As someone I knew, consulted therSanket Gupta and they referred us. The overall atmosphere in the A K GsOVIHAMS Homoeopathic Clinics is very soothing. The overall outlook of the A K GsOVIHAMS Homoeopathic Clinics was very nice. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. Sanket Gupta certainly knows the in and out of herspeciality.
I was shocked to know that i was suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Sanket Gupta. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after the treatment, I am feeling much better now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Sanket Gupta has is quite knowledgeable in his field.
Dr Sanket Gupta constipation treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Sanket Gupta and hertreatment I didn't lose hope. I must say that the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Homoeopathic Clinics. Dr Gupta is quite knowledgeable. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
Excellent Work by dr Sanket Gupta. Thank you al for making me Back pain free. Was suffering from low back pain for almost 4 years and took treatment with many doctors and hospitals. Could not get relief and my pain kept on increasing but with him my pain has reduced. he can be consulted at A K GsOVIHAMS Homoeopathic Clinics in Delhi.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of coughingIt been 1 week I was suffering from coughing. Dr Sanket Gupta gave me a coughing treatment which helped me immensly. I thank him for treating me so patiently. He listens to the patients and try to find out the root cause in order to treat it perfectly.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Sanket and the irregular periods treatment I didn't lose hope. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing this problem. The facilities available in the A K GsOVIHAMS Homoeopathic Clinics are very nice.
Due to my headaches i was feeling very depressed .I am so happy that I chose Dr Sanket Gupta for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. The overall cleanliness in the A K GsOVIHAMS Homoeopathic Clinics was amazing. The Clinic have proper facilities for all patients.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Sanket Gupta for my lose weight treatment. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Sanket Gupta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Naresh Kumar Mahato
I found the answers provided by the Mr. Kaartik Gupta to be caring. thanks sir, may god bless u to help the person to live again
Mr. Kaartik Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks.
The experience was delightful.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.
The process of breathing symbolises the philosophy of a happy life itself; taking in from the surrounding, staying in the here and now, and eventually letting go off it to live on. It’s a smooth, rhythmic, simple, almost effortless process that happens on its own mostly. Although we can get some control over it, it tends to be involuntary for most part of our lives. However, there are many of us who wish to experience such a feeling more often.
Role of Psychological factors in Respiratory Problems
Respiratory problems are on the rise, mainly due to increasing pollution levels, erratic weather conditions, and poor air quality all over the world. No one seems immune to these drastic changes as people of all ages, belonging to different socio-economic backgrounds are suffering with various respiratory problems. Even though there are physical reasons for such problems, psychological and emotional factors like – personality traits, temperament, early childhood experiences, coping abilities, and stress management mechanisms can exacerbate or even trigger problems like asthma.
Studies suggest a high comorbidity of anxiety disorders, panic attack and even depression in patients suffering from respiratory problems that mostly go unnoticed and eventually affect the overall Quality of Life (QOL) of the individual. The role of psychological factors like a misinterpretation of bodily symptoms can be explained through the “Breathlessness-Anxiety-Breathlessness Cycle”. Feeling or an anticipation of breathlessness can make you feel anxious, which in turn would affect the rate of breathing and can be misinterpreted as a sign of some serious respiratory problem which further makes you feel scared and can lead to a faulty coping of avoiding such situations in the future. Thus, the person gets caught in this vicious cycle that hampers his/her QOL significantly.
What to do?
- In addition to the ongoing treatment with your physician, seek professional help from a Clinical Psychologist as they are trained to identify and assist you in dealing with such issues more efficiently.
- Through psychotherapy, the underlying issues that are interfering with the overall healthy functioning of the patient are identified and worked upon using various techniques and strategies.
- Faulty thought processes like "Catastrophisation", "Misinterpretation of bodily symptoms", "Attributional biases", etc. are identified, challenged and eventually modified through psychotherapeutic techniques that help in better handling of the problems.
- Relaxation training and deep breathing exercises are taught to ensure you are breathing correctly and more efficiently.
- Share your thoughts and feelings with someone you trust. It is a must for your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Use positive imagery to help you feel calmer, relaxed and thus breathe freely.
‘Breath is the link between mind and body’
I have a swollen foot (from my ankle to my foot) for one year seven months now just my right foot only I and don't feel any pain from it please what can I do to reduce it back to normal and am just 17 years old.
Please help me * I can't stop doing masturbate * I have also itch since a long time So advise a medicine with out side effects.
We are all well aware about the physical first-aid. The white box with a red cross on top which contains all the necessary things like cotton, band-aid, dettol, etc. required for healing a physical injury and preventing any further injury. However, not many people are aware of a similar concept called Psychological First-Aid which involves humane, supportive and practical help to fellow human beings suffering serious crisis events. The World Health Organization (WHO) had even declared “Psychological First-Aid” as the theme for World Mental Health Day, 2016 which is celebrated every year on 10th October.
What is Psychological First Aid (PFA)?
It is a technique for providing support and care to a person who has just experienced crisis situation like - been involved in or witnessed an accident, terrorist attack, death of a loved one or suicide to help them deal with and recover from the traumatic event. Providing a helping hand in time can prevent the person from getting traumatized, his/her functioning getting disrupted, keep a check on maladaptive coping methods like excessive use of drugs or alcohol, or even taking an extreme step like attempting suicide.
Who can provide PFA?
Usually it is done by mental health professionals, rescue volunteers, disaster management workers but it would be good if teachers, medical practitioners, health care providers and religious organizations also learn this so that the service providing group expands and more people can be professionally assisted in dealing with crisis in an appropriate manner. Anyone who is trained in PFA can provide it and help the affected person function and cope better.
Themes involved in PFA
- Provide practical care and support in a non-intrusive manner
- Assess what the person needs and his/her concerns
- Help people to address basic needs (eg.- food, water, information)
- Protect them from any further injury/harm
- Listen to people but do not pressurize them to talk
- Comforting people and helping them to feel calm
- Seek professional help for further assistance if required.
Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose.
Homeopathy is, the best way to cure acnes and pimples. Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
1. Pulsatilla - For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
2. Sulphur- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
3. Silicea- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
4. Antimonium Crudum- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
5. Nux Vomica- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
6. Bovista- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having white thick substance coming from my vagina. It is sometimes itching and outer area is becoming red. I hv seen some dark dry skin rashes in my panty line near thigh.
Cough and cold are very daunting diseases for anyone out there. Especially for people who have a tendency of catching cold easily. Nobody likes to have a runny nose, vigorous cough and fever. But all these symptoms occur when anyone suffers from cough and cold. However, the symptoms get doubled when anyone suffers with Whooping cough. Though any kind of chronic cough can be severe enough but whooping cough is the most panic striking among them all.
What is whooping cough?
Whooping cough begins with a little respiratory illness and includes runny nose, relentless cough. In later stages a development of vivid, copious mucus with the cough and the whoop sound while coughing develops. Whooping cough can be treated safely. If we look at the homeopathic treatment, there are various remedies for whooping cough. But first and foremost, it is very important to boost your immunity. Good immunity helps you to recover faster. Next you need to add nutrition to your diet, which are very important for your health. So intake green veggies and fruits as much as you can. Talking about the homeopathy treatment, yes there are some common homeopathic medicines available, which are prescribed for whooping cough. However, it depends upon individuals and their condition as to which one would be prescribed.
Listed are homeopathic medicines for whooping cough:
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed if anyone suffers with scanty and prolific cough along with difficulties in chest or lung. The patient may get mucus with cough, but it hardly comes out. As a result, the patient might end up vomiting in an effort to expel the mucus. The cough can be worse in this case, and the patient might feel breathless often. This medicine is prescribed in such a condition when the chest is filled with mucus, but it barely comes out.
- Drosera: This medicine is prescribed when a person experiences convulsions of coughing and ends up having cyanosis and shortness of breathing. The cough will be worse, especially at night, and the patient may end up vomiting. There is a chance of getting cramps in feet and hands while coughing.
- Belladona: This is a very common medicine for whooping cough, which is usually prescribed in the early feverish stages of whooping cough. If taken properly, it can be effective in terms of curing the illness.
Mostly in the coughing stage, patients may face violent cough with red nose and bulging out of eyes, there can be abdominal pain too. Severe irritation in larynx and headache too are noticed in this period. All the above mentioned homeopathic medicines are likely to be used in treating whooping cough infection.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sexual response is a psychosomatic process meaning that both body and mind are responsible for a sexual response as well as a sexual dysfunction. A physically healthy person can have sexual problems due to several reasons like – depression, anxiety, concern regarding performance, relationship difficulties, sexual inhibition, substance abuse, body image disturbance and sexual trauma. It can be difficult to ascertain whether the sexual dysfunction is caused by physical or psychological factors. A few pointers my help:-
- If there is a history of sexual abuse or an evidence of psychological stressors like performance anxiety or fear of intercourse, the dysfunction is more likely to be of psychological causation.
- A psychological problem may not be consistent under different circumstances, whereas a physical problem will persist irrespective of the changed circumstances.
- Medical and gynaecological investigations can reveal if any health condition sufficiently justifies the sexual dysfunction.
- Psychotherapy – By addressing and resolving the underlying emotional and psychological problems, most sexual dysfunctions of psychological origin can be treated easily. Through talk therapy, people are able to get a better understanding of their thought process and thus can deal with their thoughts and feelings in a healthy manner.
- Sex Therapy – It is a type of psychotherapy wherein you can address your concerns about sexual function, feelings and intimacy either in individual therapy or in joint therapy with your partner. Masters and Johnson techniques are the most effective and widely employed behavioural techniques in treating sexual dysfunction in both males and females. Specific techniques are taught for problems like Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, etc. Healthy and honest communication of one’s sexual needs and desires to their partners is also taught.
- Sex education – Sometimes, a little support and correction of faulty attitudes towards sex is all that is required for treating sexual dysfunction. Providing correct and authentic information is the most important step in the treatment process as a lot of sexual problems arise due to incorrect information or myths related to sexual behaviours.
- Medications – Homoeopathic medicines have been found to be very effective in treating sexual dysfunction of both physical and psychological origins.
Identifying the causal factors, i.e. physical, psychological or a combination of the two is of prime importance for the treatment to be successful.