Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Tewari
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh TewariYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are saved my life. mera VDRL 1.16 THA LEKIN AB 6 MONTH SE 1.4 HAI KYA YAH THIK HO SKTA HAI
I was in so much pain due to my pre-marital counselling. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. One of my cousin's referred to Rajesh Tewari. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Rajesh Tewari guided me to change my attitude. The overall outlook of the Tewari Clinic was very nice. Rajesh Tewari has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. Rajesh Tewari certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my erectile dysfunction. The Tewari Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but he has helped me immensely. With the help of his treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. Both Rajesh Tewari and staff were very helpful. I searched this Rajesh Tewari online and saw his reviews. Rajesh Tewari is really like god send person. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
I feel strange that I am suffering from premature ejaculation. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was suffering from premature ejaculation for such a long time. Hygiene is very important, and I must Tewari Clinic was extremely clean. During the complete premature ejaculation treatment program he always supported and motivated me. Dr Rajesh Tewari has expert knowledge in the field.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I am so happy that I chose Dr Rajesh Tewari for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated my completely. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The overall atmosphere in the Tewari Clinic is very soothing.
Never thought I will suffer from something like male sexual problems like this. I am so much benefitted with Dr Tewari's male sexual problems treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. He can handle all types of emergency cases. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I was in so much pain due to my masturbation addiction. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better after the treatment given by Dr Rajesh. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. His treatment benefitted me to great extent.
After visiting other doctors and treatment from other sources, I found Dr. Rajesh Tewari the best one. He has thorough understanding of the subject. His treatment worked immediatly as I started the medicines. In my knowledge he is the best doctor in Dehradun.
The small penis treatment given by Dr Rajesh was very effective. I was very tensed about this problem, but after consulting him, I am feeling much better now. The "Tewari Clinic" is very well esigned and I am quite benefitted with the treatment.
I had vitamin D deficiency. I consulted Dr Rajesh. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I am so thankful to him for giving me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for u feedback doctor.. i will do as u r suggested.. please let me kmow how make it stand upwards when it is erected...
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful and prompt. Thank you so much for ur valuable response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be sensible, knowledgeable and very helpful. Cleared my confusion
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. i recommend this app to others.i am satisfieda
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be very helpful. Land ki topi ko niche karn k tarika
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be well-reasoned. No other infection sir
Loknath Kumar Behera
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be very helpful. Very helpful to know.
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are practical. Is there any thing currently available?
Devendra Kumar Mahala
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be very helpful. Very good answer.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Tewari to be knowledgeable. Nice
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are sensible and well-reasoned. Thanks
Dr. Rajesh Tewari provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir
It’s a subject many men have wondered about at some point in time: What is the average penis size?
According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis. Girth is the circumference of the penis at its widest section.
Keep reading to learn more about penis size, how much size matters for sexual satisfaction, and what you should do if you’re worried that your penis is too small.
What does the research say?
The BJUI research used data from 17 studies, and the study participants totaled more than 15,000 men. In addition to the averages listed previously, the analysis charted sizes and placed them into percentiles.
For example, an erect penis of 6.3 inches is in the 95th percentile. That means that out of 100 men, only five would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches. Likewise, an erect penis of 3.94 inches is in the 5th percentile, meaning that only five men out of 100 would have a penis shorter than 3.94 inches.
Other studies have produced similar results. A study published in the Journal of Urology also found that the length of a penis when flaccid wasn’t a predictor of its length when erect. In other words, men can have erections of similar size, but have flaccid penises of varying size.
How to measure your penis size
Measure length from the top of your penis to the tip of your glans. The top of your penis is where it connects to your pubic bone. The tip of your glans is the round part at the end of your penis. Compress any fat in front of your pubic bone when measuring. Also, don’t include additional length related to a foreskin.
Measure girth around the base or the middle of the shaft.
DOES SIZE MATTER?
Does size matter?
- Of particular concern for some men is whether their penis will be satisfying sexually for themselves and their partner. Some men may also be anxious about how they look naked.
- When it comes to sexual intercourse, bigger may not always be better. In a study in the journal PLOS One, researchers interviewed 75 sexually active women about the size of penis they would prefer for a one-night stand and for a long-term relationship. The women were shown 33 different-sized 3-D penis models made out of blue plastic so as not to suggest a particular race.
- The average size preferred by the women in the study was an erect penis that is 6.4 inches long and 5 inches in circumference for a one-time encounter. For a long-term relationship, the average size preferred by the women was a penis that is 6.3 inches long with a circumference of 4.8 inches. Both of these choices were only slightly bigger than the average.
- Another similar study of women’s preferences, published in BMC Women’s Health, found that penis girth was more important to them than length for sexual satisfaction.
- A man’s perception of his own penis size can have an impact on confidence and a positive body image. Men who are self-conscious about the size of their penis, either in its flaccid or erect state, may experience anxiety-induced erectile dysfunction and other emotional problems.
- Therapists working with men who have this kind of self-consciousness often find that a person’s perception of “too small” doesn’t align with what research shows. One study found that of 67 men who were concerned that their penis was too small, none were determined to have a penis considered short enough to recommend penile lengthening.
What causes dry orgasms?
- Men may have dry orgasms for a variety of reasons.
- Younger men with short refractory periods might have them occasionally. The refractory period is a period of time after orgasm during which a man’s body recovers and doesn’t respond to sexual stimulation. These intervals often don’t last long in younger men. In fact, it can be just minutes before a man is “ready to go” again. And he might climax several times during one sexual encounter.
- Eventually, however, the well runs dry. A man has a limited amount of semen to ejaculate and if he keeps going, that supply will be depleted. It’s not a cause for worry, though. In a day or two, the man’s body will produce semen to replace what has been ejaculated and he’ll be back to a full supply.
- Certain medical conditions can lead to dry orgasms, too, especially in older men. Men who have had surgery for prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) often experience dry orgasm. So do men who have had their bladder removed.
- Other possible causes include medications (such as those for high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate), radiation therapy, nerve damage, low testosterone, and spinal cord injury.
- In some cases, men develop retrograde ejaculation. When this happens, semen isn’t expelled from the tip of the penis. Instead, it goes backward into the bladder. It is not harmful, however. The semen exits the body when the man urinates.
How do dry orgasms affect fertility?
Men who regularly have dry orgasms have difficulty getting their partner pregnant through intercourse. But it still might be possible for them to father children. For example, men who have retrograde ejaculation may have sperm cells removed from their urine. Those cells can be used to fertilize egg cells. Eventually, an embryo can be transferred to a woman’s uterus.
Do men with dry orgasms still need to practice safe sex?
Men who have dry orgasms should still use condoms if they want to reduce the risk of unplanned pregnancy or sexually-transmitted infections. Some men do ejaculate small amounts of semen, so safe sex is still important.
What can men do about dry orgasms?
If dry orgasms are a problem for you, be sure to see your doctor. If a medication is the cause, changing medications might be the solution. (Note: One should never adjust medication without the advice of a doctor.) If you and your partner wish to conceive a child, your doctor can refer you to a fertility specialist.