Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Gilhotra
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish GilhotraYour feedback matters!
Nice visit .....
Sir I am suffering from regular headache and sir I am getting faint at most of time, is this is a symptoms of migraine ao I have the last stage of migraine, what to do?
I am 27 years oldhand shivering issue, I don't have smoking or drinking habits, how can I cure it & what types of medicine can I take.
My hands vibrates very much. Now I am 26. But I am facing this problem since I was 12-13 year old. I am quiet healthy, tall. When I pick Glass/cup of tea or whatever my hands starts vibrating. Sometimes it is very much embarrassing when I am in a meeting or with people because they do notice this. And my thyroid test is normal.
I had fits last week and some times my heart even start beating fast wanted to know the reason, regards I am 41 years old BP is normal and why I do get?
Degenerative discs at L 4-L5 & L5-S1levels with bilateral traversing S1nerve root compression and mild soft tissue spinal canal stenosis at L5-S1 level as described in text.
I have nervous problem like my hands are shivering. Please suggest any remedy to cope with. I am 34 years of age n single. Before marriage I want to be rectified n be normal. Can you tell me what is the issue. This is for more than 10 years. I went to neuro doctor n he prescribed 2 medicine. I don't remember. My date of birth is 7 March 1982. Not able to fill in.
I am looking for treatment of autism for my nephew? Homeopathy, allopathic, naturopathy any field but want solution for controlling his hyper activity.
I'm suffering from migraine and anemia inspire of taking good diet and healthy amount of iron. My haemoglobin level I just 5 inspite of good iron intake. Can you help me with this.
As parents, it is important that you should arrange for an early intervention if you notice that your child is suffering from any of the below-mentioned signs as they can be an indicator of autism in your child:
- Not being able to utter a sound even after 6 months
- Unresponsive to stimulants, whereby the child fails to make any gestures
- Incoherent blabbering which fails to make any sense even after the child is 24 months old
An autistic child is way more sensitive than other children. Dealing with them can be challenging for the parents but it is not impossible. To deal with an autistic child effectively, follow these tips:
- Early intervention is a must: As soon as you detect that your child is suffering from autism, seek help. There are various methods to treat autism like behavior therapy, speech-language therapy, play-based therapy, occupational therapy amongst others. As parents, you have to figure out which therapy is better for your child or to which therapy is your child responding to. Based on your observation and the evaluation of the therapist, you need to engage your child and encourage changes.
- Repeat at home what your child learns at school: Often an autistic child learns certain skills at the school but fails to apply them in other environments, both social and personal. You need to get acquainted with the kinds of therapeutic methods that are being taught to him/her and repeat them in your home or within a social milieu to encourage proper implementation.
- Reward them: An autistic child needs a lot of support from the parents in order to function in a healthy manner. Therefore, reward his/her positive behaviors with items that the child cherishes, like his/her favorite toys or stickers. Show the child that you care, in whichever way you find it fit.
- Observe the body language of your child: Autistic children will make certain gestures to convey their feelings. You need to observe your child and understand what kind of stimulus irks him/her and what kind of stimulus makes him/her happy. Based on your observation you need to keep your child away from negative spurs and bring in more positive impetuses in his/her life.
- Engage your child in recreational activities: An autistic child is no different from a normal child as far as his/her need for fun time is concerned. Maintain your child’s schedule regularly and allocate time for recreational activities, most preferably games. Let your child mix with other autistic children. A happy disposition will help your child turn his/her obstacles into opportunities.