Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Dehradun and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A. C. RamolaYour feedback matters!
I always have my eyes dry, I am using Softvisc eyes drop . Kindly help as I had Lasik operation done before 2 yearsby Dr. Narang itself &they recommended to use Softvisc fir dryness & itching.
I am 17 years old female. From the past few years I've been experiencing these headaches followed by blurred vision which goes pitch black after few secs. These last for a few secs, I have also started to feel these burning sensation on my right hand fingers. It burns too much. I don't know what's really happening.
I am planning to take ginseng capsules to improve immunity and to get energy. (" Zenith Nutrition Ginseng 500 mg). But I could see in an Internet that it is a kind of drug and will have severe side effects if we take. Is it advisable to take ginseng tablets? If so why doctors are not suggesting this anywhere for their patients?
My girlfriend's under eyes are getting darker by time. Can you please suggest me some ideas to get rid of this?
How can I overcome pseudo squint? Hw can I make my face growth become faster? Is there any diet I need to focus on?
From morning I have my eyes like full of blood redness in the eye and their is pain in my lower back head and the sides of the head when ever I speak it pains. And I feel dizziness and some type of feeling then I will fell down Can you tell me what happens to me and how to overcome the problem.
I have yellowish nails and little fever from several days and I have red eyes from 3 days and inching very much what should I do.
I am a 47 year old woman and physically very active. However, I have recently developed eye pockets and want to know whether they can be removed?
My eyes ache at regular intervals nowadays.. I have got a specs and got my number recently checked to verify whether any increase in my number.. But that is still the same. I can't keep my eyes open for longer time and get water in my eyes if exposed to even normal atmosphere.. What should I do?
I have a congenital blind sister. She takes myoz dsr because of acidity from 2011. Now she feels vomiting from last two days. I gave her ondum. Now she is good but feels pain in the stomach and stomach burn still. Kindly suggest.
My eyes are swollen when I wake up and there is a pain in my eyelid. When I wake up the right eye gets sticked and small particles come out automatically and then near the end its kinda swollen and there is a pain which I am experiencing from last week. Please advise.
I'm working on laptop for around 15 hours a day and it will continue to be like this. Can you suggest me some eye drops to prevent my eyes from degradation?
I am suffering from keratoconus and my doctor said that it is in initial stage Please help me. How can I get rid of it naturally. I do not wanna go through a surgery.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision.