Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in dehli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NehaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor , my name is arya ,i have a problem since twenty years, the problem is I am weight less, my age is 30, height 171 cms, weight is 50, any suggestions or solution please?
Hi Sir, I have been swimming from last six months and I have noticed that my face complexion has been changing to dull appearance and a bit darker (as my skin is fairer) Due to absorption of chlorine. Although I take a pre bath and post bath after swimming. I consulted one of the skin specialist and he told me that I have sensitive skin and recommended me Taiyu Sun screen lotion. But when I apply it on my face, my skin feels oily. My T-zones and forehead remains oily and rest of the face is dry. I think my Facial skin is combination. I am really confused. I want you to help me clarify the steps of washing the face and then post taking care of it, for my skin type (how can I make my skin look youthful and fresh) This issue has created a psychological block in my head and I am not able to continue as a regular swimmer. It has affected my confidence as well.
Three month ago one morning my stool became hard though I did not feel any pain any burning sense till little blood comes out with stool. In the evening of that day when I visited toilet no blood came with stool, no pain, no soreness. SO my question is blood may come from inside sometime if stool becomes hard? Or sometime blood may come with stool without apparent cause? Blood came only for that day after that day blood do not come with stool still now.
My Weight is 45 and my age is 19 am too skinny. I am unable to eat much food. It can not be digest . I do not even do masturbate much. Still I am skinny my face became so thin. I am male.
Namaskar sir/madam, meri age 19 he. Sir meri height 5 feet he. Mein had se jyada patla hoon aur chest bhi kam choda he. Boht paresan hoon. Mota aur choda hona chahta hoon. Kya karoon pls batadiziye.
Dear sir/madam, I am suffering from pimple from 2- 3 yr. Still my face covered with dip spot and looking very bad. please help me to overcome from pimple spot. Thank you.
I had a pilonidal cyst surgery lately. It's been a month. I don't want it to recur. I asked the doctor whether I need to get the butt area free of hair. He said no just keep it clean and after taking shower dry it and then wear clothes. I do the same but I'm not convinced. I'm little hairy down there. I was thinking of laser hair removal. Should I go for it?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.