Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Dadra and Nagar Haveli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam PawarYour feedback matters!
My sister is 18 years old and her height is only 4'8" (inches). Is there any effective way for her to gain some height?
Sir mujhe 5 saal se cold ke karan dimag bhari rehta hai aur thoda thoda cough bhi hai pura din dimag bhari lagta hai aur jyada neend aur susti lagti hai.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases like Kidney Stone Treatment, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
I'm loosing my hair day by day what is the cause of my hairfall? Also I'm very fat what should be my diet? Does my masturbation effects on my hairfall problems?
I am losing hair quickly, I tried all shampoos no improvement, as well as hair fall increasing. So I need a solution for my Hair fall problem.
I'm a 18 year old boy. From the last few days I'm not able to sleep at all and as a result I'm tired all day. Will meditation help or should I take some medicine?
I have a heavy pain in lower abdomen when my period is start and bleeding amount also high in 5-6 days. My periods is also irregular and even in one month I survive 2 times period. What should I do?
Doctor I have lose confidence on myself. My exams are going to start of class 9. My mind is thinking of suicide even. What should I do? Please help doctor urgently.
Dr. Doctor yesterday I contacted a Doctor by phone call. He said that weight loss due to depression and chronic anxiety is good To prevent obesity. Since hearing it I'm becoming very confused. Is it true? I'm male, age-29. Please tell me weather it is correct what is it. I am already underweight my BMI is very low.
I am 67 years old male. One stent was put in my heart 8-years back. But other wise I have no heart problem. I am using cholesterol lowering medicine regularly and my cholestoral level is well below normal with medicine. I am otherwise fit and no other symptoms. Two years back I randomly get checked my cardiac enzymes and though were very high (ck-mb 11.3.
Ideal dinner should not be rich in carbs but fibers. If you intend to lose weight, avoid carbs in dinner.
There are many reasons of avoiding carbs in dinner.
1. Gets converted to fat: carbohydrates should only be taken during daytime as muscles require fuel to do different activities and utilize carbs to convert in energy. During night we don’t do as intense workouts as the daytime like in office or household work. If carbohydrates are taken in dinner, muscles absorb carbohydrates and store them in form of fat tissues due to lack of any activities except sleep and inner organs’ functioning.
2. Increases your sugar levels: including carbohydrates in your dinner also increases blood sugar level which is harmful for diabetes patients.
3. Makes your digestion difficult: avoiding carbs also improves your digestion. Replace it with more fiber foods instead.