Doctor in Ajjna Chakkrra Psychology Center
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ajjna Chakkrra Psychology CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Motherhood is one of the most honourable and challenging adventures of a woman’s life. Every mother in the world has her dreams of being a perfect mother and running a perfectly balanced household. The dream involves a spotless, sparkling clean beautiful home with shiny kitchen faucets, clean dishes, folded clothes, clean happy children and a happy satisfied husband. It would be great if you could all have that perfectly balanced picture perfect life, but unfortunately, that is not the case. Every single day, every mother is faced with a challenging question – what is more important, a clean house or time with the family, or time for herself.
- Set time aside to take care of yourself. Mothers who do not take care of themselves will eventually have nothing else to give. Investing in yourself is an investment in your family. You have to struggle with sleep deprivation and exhaustion, in addition to not having any time for your own self.
- You must not waste time on complaining about the heavy load. On the contrary, you should focus on finding ways to make it work. You must make a routine and follow it without fail for one month. Later, you can continue to add other routines one at a time to streamline the things. A regular routine will reduce the stress of last minute thinking and it will free up the time as well as mind for other activity.
- You must learn to say NO, without apologies, explanations, or guilt, to requests that infringe on family time. It is important for you to realize that by saying yes to one thing means saying no to something like a meaningful conversation with spouse, playing a game with their children, or catching up on laundry.
- Keep your expectations low as you will be pleasantly surprised when things work out better. Kids like to be kids and do not live their lives according to parent’s dreams. Some of us have always been a little bit of a control freak. We like to do things ourselves and we don’t like to wait for help. If you know that you can be distracted easily then you must try to do the most important thing in the day, before you give way to the other distractions and stresses of the day. If everything seems chaotic and you do not know where to start, then you should set your priorities and do the first things first.
Most of the time it is not the motherhood, it is the attitude. You should not make children an excuse for not challenging yourself to the fullest as you did when you were younger. Your passion for life and your dreams evaporate if you sit back and give up. Clothes will always need washing and the dishes will always need cleaning, but babies won’t always be babies. You would rather want the kids to remember their mother playing with them than remember that clean house was an order of the day.
It can be physically, emotionally and mentally draining to be a mother. It is also not a highly valued position in the world we live in. Your children will probably never be truly grateful for the service you render every day until they are out of the house, on their own and having children of their own.
I think that my parents don't love me. Today I fought with my parents and the matter was very small, to teach me to ride a bike. I told them but they either ignores me or they gave excuses. I think that I am adopted, they sent me to a good school but they don't respect my opinions, don't pay attention towards me, don't fulfill my desires. Like, some weeks ago, they wanted to buy a second hand car (only desire). But we currently live on rent and had started building our new home, I said that it was not a right time to buy the car, but they ignored me. And yes, my mom and dad used to abuse me. Especially from dad, he abuses me so often. 7-8 days ago I had a very bad cough that lasted for 6-7 days and used to cough a lot at night. As I coughed my dad got irritated and used to abuse to have a child like me and used me to control my coughing. I think of suicide. Please help me immediately before I took wrong step.
Mam. Namaste. I have got 1 daughter of 9 years who is now in depression for having brother we tried IVF and got twins again two daughters. Now our family is in full depression not for having 3 daughters but our 1st daughter is going out of our hands. I want to do PGD with donor eggs to save my daughter. Please mam if can save our family please help us. You have saved life's of thousands of people s please save our family.
Panic attacks can debilitate a person greatly. The panic or anxiety attacks can be extremely powerful and intense, whereby a person starts hallucinating. The level of hallucination can vary depending on the severity of the attack. Such people often hallucinate about something bad or catastrophic striking them. They lose self composure. In extreme cases, they cut themselves off from the outside world and recoil into their safe zone (Agoraphobia).
Panic attacks, should, by no means, be confused with depression. These attacks can be essentially divided into three phases; the start phase, it then reaches the pinnacle or the zenith, before sliding down (fades away). The duration of a panic attack can vary from long to very long periods. The whole experience can leave a person depressed, traumatized and drained out (physically and emotionally). A timely medical assistance can prove to be extremely fruitful.
Panic attacks- its causative, signs and symptoms
A panic attack, can, indeed, come out of the blue (unexpectedly). Extreme emotional turmoil or anxiety can trigger such an attack. An over excited nervous system might turn out to be the wrecker in chief, throwing life in jeopardy. A person might be unprepared to deal with such a situation. Though extremely difficult, the best thing would be to try and relax. The attack is just an extreme state of mind, an abstract feeling that can never come true. It will pass off soon. Panicking will only pile onto your agony. Identifying the associated symptoms can prove to be effective.
Some of the important symptoms associated with pain attacks include:
- A feeling of breathlessness, suffocation and dizziness.
- The palms appear to be sweaty.
- A person may complain of uneasiness or chest pain.
- Increased palpitations are quite common during panic attacks.
- A person might experience severe chills or heat flushes.
- Twitching and trembling of the muscles are often observed during the attacks.
- An intense fear of death or going insane grips the person completely.
- Hands, legs, arms begin to tingle.
- During anxiety attacks, a person loses the reasoning ability.
Few short term behavioural therapies can be of great help. Meditation, yoga and certain breathing practices can effectively ward off physical and mental fatigue. CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a popular technique used to deal with panic attacks. This technique primarily emphasises on the present conditions and factors resulting in panic and ways to minimise or completely eliminate the attacks.
My age is 25 I'm suffering from depression since one year. And I feel like I'll die, I have consulted many doctors they said my health condition is normal and every lab tests are negative so please help to get out from this.
My chunk of lower lip skin has cut off since last six years I was in a bad habit of eating lip. Due to anxiety. From one year I have started taking care but to no use. They pain a lot and looks bad. Can they be healed at all? Please tell the approximate costs.Please suggest me something.and How can remove my anxiety.
Respected sir, yesterday me and my colleagues were celebrated party on promotion. One of my colleague is prepared eatable things for alcohol and non drinkers while preparing of eating items he cuts his little finger and he was given to me a glass with alcohol. I don't have seen whether his blood drop mixed with that alcohol or not .I was doubt that if little bit drop of blood contains with that alcohol glass which was I drunk does any risk of hiv or other seeds?.Does hiv spreads through some one drop of blood contains with alcohol or any liquid drinking items while it takes some one? Please help out me sir. Is there any problem to me.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!