Fight hair loss with what you eat
1. Increasing the intake of the amount of fruits and vegetables because they contain many of the essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for promoting hair growth.
2. Egg whites are a good source of protein
3. Chicken and yogurt are excellent sources of protein.
4. Mixed salad consists of an assortment of vegetables, which contain several of the essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for hair growth.
5. Fruits are probably best consumed as a snack as they are very convenient to eat.
6. Aerobics and working out helps stimulate hair growth.
7. Fruit smoothies which is another source of high-quality protein in any diet.
8. Fish oil with its omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin a helps get hair and scalp healthy from the inside out. Fish oil supplements, however, should be taken as directed on the bottle. Exceeding recommended dosages without the supervision of a physician or naturopath could be dangerous. Fish oil treats the a hair and scalp from the inside and out, and gives the body additional benefits that strengthen the immune system, builds healthy bones and rejuvenates skin.
9. Managing to balance blood glucose and insulin levels is an important to step to help halt the progress of hair loss.
10. Monosaturated fats, such as those found in nuts and extra virgin olive oil, encourages hair growth and revitalizes hair follicles.
11. Avoid ingesting foods with large amounts of carbohydrates, such as rice, pasta, and potatoes. Cutting down our blood sugar level helps in reducing hair loss.
12. Too little protein in one's diet, on the other hand, can also lead to hair loss
13. A high-fat and high-sodium diet contributes in hair loss.
14. Soy protein stimulates hair growth. In one study, an increase of 15% in hair growth was observed. Good sources of soy protein include soy milk, tofu, fish, eggs, yogurt, and cheese.
15. Silica is another nutrient that helps improve the health of our hair. It reduces hair loss, promotes healthier hair regrowth, strengthens hair follicles, and gives shine and luster to our hair. Studies conducted in europe have shown that silica intake slows down hair loss. An example of silica-rich food is raw oats.
16. Incorporate iodine-rich foods into your diet as it is important in maintaining the health of your hair. Use sea salt to flavor your food. Eat vegetables such as spinach, carrots, turnips, and cabbage. Pine nuts, mustard, soybeans, millet, and cold-pressed seed oils such as pumpkin, walnut, and flax seed oil are also rich in the said nutrients.