Ph.D Advance Course in Acupunctre, MD - Acupuncture
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
1. To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
2. He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
3. Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
4. To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
5. Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
1. It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
2. Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
3. This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
4. Protects it against pathogens.
5. Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
6. Strengthens the immune system.
7. Improves sleep.
8. Improves the digestive framework.
9. Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.