Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in sardarshahar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PremkumarvermaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 and stil virgin and I was doing masturbate weekly once now I do monthly 2 times and. I want to ask and know tht if we have to make woman happy in bed means we should go last longer but. When k do masturbate I can't go then 10/15 min so. Many my frds told me tht we all have to take tablet before sex so we can go last longer. So I want to know which tablet is v nice in sex so I can do sex last longer and without any side effects so please tell me gud name of tablet so I can take and enjoy the sex thank you.
Asthma is a very common condition that is quite often 'miss' diagnosed. Asthma presents as breathlessness, it is also called as wheezing, due to the typical sound that is often present. The lungs help us breathe in the air , there is a phase where the air goes in called inspiration and when the air comes out its called expiration. Asthma typically occurs when the air pipes or tubes through which the air goes in and comes out gets narrowed. When this happens , there is increased resistance to the air flow and this resistance causes the wheeze or sounds that are associated with the condition.
Some people are more prone to Asthma than others , those with a general tendency of allergies tend to be more at risk for developing asthma. Since the narrowing of the air pipes reduces the air flow, there also is a change in the gas exchange which happens in the lungs, when the gas exchange is suboptimal the body feels the need for more air and this is characterized as breathlessness. Sometimes a person might also have a cough along with the wheezing and this can be misdiagnosed as a respiratory infection when there is none, unless there is a clear-cut evidence of infection that too of bacterial origin Antibiotics won't be useful. ( because a large number of viral infections can also be there).
Many people when they have a cough and breathlessness walk into a drug store and buy an antibiotic or cough syrup and self-medicate. This can be very harmful, developing antibiotic resistance means the next time there is an infection the less likely the antibiotics are likely to work and secondly some medicines can themselves increase the risk of asthma or wheeze.
The treatment of Asthma is very simple, there are very good inhalers that help the tightness or narrowing of the air pipes to be relieved in a matter of seconds, so if you think you have asthma consult someone who can diagnose it correctly and help you live more productively.
What is convulsion and why does it occur? Does it only occur due to high fever? And how does it affect our health?
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
- Connections: Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
- Inflammation: The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
- Pattern Recognition Receptors: Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
- Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System: When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control.
Sir/madam I'm suffering from semen leakage when ever in watching porn, premature ejaculation, night fall and erectile dysfunction. Can over come all these with in one year because next year I'm going to marry. And if I overcome all these how much time can I active in bed? Can you pls tell me.
For the past two days my son stuttering during speaking. Is tat common at this age. And pl advise me what I should not do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.