Weight Management Treatment
Customized Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management & Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counselling & Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet & Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sheela Seharawat to be well-reasoned. Thanks mam.... Plz suggest good.Calcium or multivitamins tabletsatreasonable rates. for this age
I found the answers provided by the Diet Clinic to be very helpful, prompt, well-reasoned, caring and helped me improve my health. Thanks for your suggestions.
Dt. Sheela Seharawat provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for the feedback, muscles too weak any medicine or advise to rebuild quickly
I found the answers provided by the Diet Clinic to be very helpful. Thanks, I will surely follow.. Could You please say a diet chart for me
I found the answers provided by the Diet Clinic to be very helpful, inspiring, practical and professional. Thanks a lot for that advice
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sheela Seharawat to be thorough, very helpful and caring. Washimg Point to keep in mind... thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sheela Seharawat to be very helpful. It was very helpful to me
I found the answers provided by the Diet Clinic to be very helpful and inspiring. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sheela Seharawat to be very helpful. Thanks
Diet Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks a lot doc.
I found the answers provided by the Diet Clinic to be inspiring. Good
Diet Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. Useful tips
I am Madhu 30 years old male my height is 5.8" I much weight I should be as per age and height now I am 85 kgs feeling very unhappy about it .how to loss my weight?
Sir/ mam, I want loss my weight. Due to insufficient time I can not do exercise. So please suggest me any idea that how can I reduce my weight. My weight is 67 kg and height is 5 feet 1 inch.
What should be the Best diet for persons having severe deficiencies of vitamin D 3 B 12 and folic acid.
Heyy, i'm 16 years old and I want to lose weight so should I drink green tea? I am asking this because my mom says that I am small and I can't drink green tea and what is the best time to drink green tea?
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.