Doctor in DENTOCARE Dental Clinic
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for DENTOCARE Dental ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gum bleeding. When I brush my teeth they start bleeding. Can you suggest me what I have to do?
Hi Sir, My face jaw have a pain at joint in mostly night & filling sour at that place sensation. Sound is coming while bulging at near ear cheek.
Dear Sir I am 25 years male with problem of bleeding gums since 2004. These gums (especially of front lower jaw) now feels itchy and bleeds while brushing. One more added to my tension is chipping off from two of teeth, one happened when a small pebble came between teeth while having lunch. Other one chipped off without any reason. Sir pls advice me for above problem of Bleeding Gums & Chipping offs. Thanks.
Hi Sir, I visited a experienced doctor for braces. He told I need 4 tooth reactions. Is not good for long time if I have my tooth removed.
Excruciating pain while teething can be an extreme time both for the child and the entire family. The first tooth generally comes in when infants are in the vicinity of 4 and 7 months of age.
Symptoms of getting the first few teeth may include:
- Drooling, swollen or delicate gums
- Declining sustenance
- Biting on strong items
- Fractiousness and rest issues
- Most pediatricians say that diarrhea, low fever or irritation are not identified with getting teeth. However, for some mothers, these indications are normal for their babies getting teeth.
- You need to dependably call your specialist if your child has side effects that stress you or a temperature of 101 degrees F or higher.
Teething can normally be taken care of at home with homeopathic drugs.
Homeopathy is a protected and regular approach to alleviate the red, swollen gums and the pain. Homeopathic solutions additionally help your child quiet down and give them the opportunity to rest. Some of the medicines are as follows:
- Chamomilla 30C: It is the most widely recognized homeopathic medicine for problems associated with growing teeth. The baby is usually in pain, irate and shouting. Child quits crying just when carried and shook, or when riding in a car. Getting teeth is regularly joined by greenish diarrhea and an ear infection.
- Belladonna 30C: This medicine is administered when the child has red, swollen gums and is unable to sleep. Getting teeth is now and then joined by tonsillitis or ear infection with high fever.
- Calcarea phosphorica 30C: This medicine is given when the teeth are painful at the back and getting teeth is extremely agonizing. The main tooth typically shows up at 10 to 11 months of age. It is difficult to sooth the baby. Teeth are rotting, not long after they are come in.
- Mercurius solubilis 30C: This homeopathic medicine is effective when the baby drools a lot, has a terrible breath and a covered tongue. Pain is frequent and more terrible during the evening.
- Pulsatilla 30C: A clingy and mournful child needs to be held and consoled constantly. Pain is soothed by sucking an icy therapeutic stick or when breathing cool, crisp air. You need to give the drug that most nearly matches your baby’s side effects. You can crush the pellets or mix them in some water. In extreme pain, give the child five pellets three to four times everyday.
Other homeopathic medicines given to babies while teething are Podophyllum (mayapple), Belladonna, Calcarea Carbonica (calcium carbonate), Coffea (espresso), and Caffeinum (caffeine). A few parents might be worried in giving some of these substances to their babies. However, these homeopathic medicines are known to be protective as well as successful in treating numerous basic illnesses.