Doctor in arun uday hospital
Submit a review for arun uday hospitalYour feedback matters!
My grand daughter is having appetite problem, her age is approximately 3 years, under weight but active. Kindly suggest any appetizer and protein for growth and Immunity development.
Hi, we use mosquito killers like. motion ,good knight ant etc. They contain harmful chemicals as all knows. Does breathing of their vapourized gases. Will it infect our respiratory system ?
My neighbours cat just sliced his nails in my leg it bled a bit, what to do is there any chance of rabies?
How can we improve our immune system. What is very effective way for it. Name of exercises and which type of food is best. Thanks a lot.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory disease, which destroys the cartilages of the body, thereby rendering a weak joint structure throughout the body. This causes the bone density to reduce, which in turn reduces the original strength of the bones. This is usually manifested in people – men and women both - from their late middle ages. Terrible pain is sometimes accompanied with such form of arthritis. Though arthritis can be treated, this treatment is only provided to boost bone density, make the bones stronger, provide vitamins and minerals to the body and slow the process of bone degeneration. Once arthritis affects you, you can never be completely cured of it, but you can definitely try to lessen the degradation rate and frequency.
There are several factors, which lead to the development of rheumatoid arthritis in a human body. One such factor is the immune system. Over the years, the immune system becomes weaker. The body is attacked by many infections, bacteria and other foreign particles, which the immune system fights effectively. But as one starts growing and reaches almost middle age, it is found that the immune system no longer remains as vigilant and quick to be able to cope up with the disease causing germs, and fight them effectively. A reduced immune system can be caused by consumption of excessive medicines, vaccines and other medicinal drugs over the years. This makes it difficult for the immune system to cope with arthritis at this age. Hence, the development of rheumatoid arthritis is very much related to a weak immune system in the body.
However, this does not mean that it cannot be treated. There are various natural and organic ways to boost your immunity. You must try to follow some of them so that your immune system becomes stronger and better or at least shows signs of improvement. That apart, you need to consult your medical practitioner when signs of arthritis are manifested by your body. There are simple exercises, natural methods to keep fit and certain other medicines, which need to be consumed to make your bones stronger. If you follow these rules then your arthritis would not be very fatal and you will be able to cope with it.
This highlights how the immune system is an integral part in the formation of arthritis in a human body. If you see signs and symptoms of arthritis developing in your body, then you must consult the medical practitioner immediately so that you can start with an appropriate treatment as soon as possible. Arthritis should never be neglected as it can give rise to chronic pains and adverse health problems in the future.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How long can a patient continue using formonide forte respicaps? What is an overdose limit for this medicine for asthma?
The most common respiratory disorder, asthma, is an allergy. Allergy is when the body’s immune system recognizes something in the system as foreign (or antigen) and produces what are known as antibodies. These antibodies cause allergic symptoms ranging from skin skin rashes to breathing issues to even anaphylaxis.
People who have asthma dread the spring season when the air is full of pollen, and they have severe attacks. In simple terms, what happens during asthma is the air pipes narrow down, leading to symptoms of chest congestion, breathlessness, coughing, and wheezing.
Ayurvedic belief is that asthma is caused due to some triggers like stress, exercise, cold air, and excessive pollen. These increase the Kapha component or dosha, which leads to mucus formation in the air passages leading to narrowing of the airways. Some causes include:
- Weak lung tissues
- Damp environment
- Cold and/or stale food
- Increased ama (mucus) formation
Strange as it may sound, Ayurveda believes that impaired digestion causes asthma.
Management: Ayurvedic belief is that managing asthma requires effort aimed at various things including food changes, exercise, and airway management. Some of the significant tips are listed below.
- Increase consumption of honey and warm liquids like herbal teas
- Eat a lot of old cereals and whole grains (rice, barley, oats, green grams, etc.)
- Reduce dairy products as they are difficult to digest and hard on the stomach
- Avoid white flour, oily foods, sugary foods, cold-stored foods, processed foods, and fried foods. These again are hard on the stomach and not easily digested.
- Exercise should be done in moderation, as too much exercise can add to the shortness of breath and congestion
- Try various home remedies and repeat what works for you well. Black pepper powder in warm milk can help relieve the congestion.
- Ginger root can be powdered along with black pepper and stored as a powder. This can be mixed in warm water or milk and consumed 3 to 4 times a day
- Steam inhalation where cumin seeds can also be added to the water is found to be very beneficial.
- A concoction of guava leaves, black pepper, milk, and water can be boiled. This, when consumed for over 6 to 8 months, helps improve immunity.
- Neti therapy where the nasal passages are cleared of mucus is also a very effective way to improve breathing and keep the airways clear.
- Stress management either through meditation or mild exercise is very important, as asthma is known to worsen during periods of stress.
- Herbal oil massages also help improve circulation and nerve supply and therefore improve immunity.
Ayurveda believes these improve immunity and thereby control asthma. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!