Doctor in Sub- Health Centre
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Sub- Health CentreYour feedback matters!
सेक्स किसी भी पुरुष और स्त्री के बीच वह कड़ी है जो आपको शारीरिक और भाव्नात्नक रूप से समीप लाती हैं और आनंद का अनुभव करवाती हैं । लेकिन इस आनंद का पूरा मजा तब ही आता है जब आप सेक्स क्रिया को पूरे आत्मविश्वास के साथ करें अन्यथा आपके वैवाहिक रिश्तों में दरार आ सकती है । ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनकी वजह से पुरुष वर्ग सेक्स के समय डरते हैं जिससे सेक्स का मजा किरकिरा हो जाता हैं । इसलिए भरपूर सेक्स का आनंद लेने के लिए इन चीजों से डरना नहीं चाहिए क्योंकि समय के साथ आपमें सेक्स में पारंगत हो जाते हैं इसलिए पुरुषों को सेक्स के समय हमारे द्वारा बताई जा रही इन चीजों से डरने की जरूरत नहीं हैं ।
* पॉर्न ऐक्ट दोहरा नही पाने से निराश
पुरुष अक्सर सेक्स के बारे में जानकारी जुटाने के लिए पॉर्न फिल्में देखते हैं। वह पॉर्न फिल्मों में दिखाए गए ऐक्ट को अपने पार्टनर के साथ दोहराने की कोशिश करते हैं और कई बार इसमें सफल न होने पर ये सोचकर निराश हो जाते हैं कि उनमें कुछ कमी है । लेकिन ऐसा नहीं है पोर्न मूवी कई - कई दिनों में बनायीं जाती है उसके बाद लोगो को दिखाई जाती है उसके बाद लोगों में दिखाई जाती है इसलिए अपने परफॉरमेंस से आप परेशां न हो और अपने आप पैर कांसर्तेत करे /
* पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ना
अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ देने का डर मर्दों के मन में सबसे ज्यादा है। इस डर का सीधा संबंध 'साइज' से है । जहां महिलाओं को बड़ा साइज पसंद होता है तो वहीं पुरुषों को अपनी पार्टनर को चरम सुख देने में असफल रहने का डर हमेशा लगा रहता है । चरम सुख न दे पाने से पुरुषों के मन में ये भावना आजाती है कि वे पूर्ण सेक्स पार्टनर नहीं हैं । यह बात पुरुषों के इगो को हर्ट करती है । हम तो यही कहना चाहेंगे कि वह जितना ज्यादा इस बारे में सोचते हैं उतना ही समस्या बढ़ती जाती है । बेहतर है कि बिना साइज की चिंता किए अपने लाइफ पार्टनर की जरूरतों को समझे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा फोरप्ले प्यार करें ।
* जल्द स्खलन का डर
पुरुष की कोशिश होती है कि वह अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को पूरी तरह खुश कर पाए लेकिन इस दौरान वह उन्हें खुद के चरम सुख तक पहुंचने की भी चिंता होती है । जो उनके जल्दी स्खलित होने से जुड़ी होती है । ऐसा अक्सर देखा जाता है कि जल्द स्खलन सेक्स लाइफ को खराब कर देता है । बता दे कि मेडिकल साइंस के हिसाब से जो पुरुष अपना स्खलन एक मिनट तक रोक सकते हैं, वे नॉर्मल होते हैं । लेकिन ज्यादातर पुरुषों को यह पता नहीं होता । उनकी समस्या ज्यादातर उनके खुद की निगेटिव सोच का नतीजा होती है इसलिए पॉजिटिव थिंकिंग रखे आपको निरासा नहीं होगी ।
* पार्टनर के प्रेगनेंट न हो पाने से डर
पुरुष को इस बात का डर सताता है कि उसकी फीमेल पा़र्टनर प्रेग्नेंट हो पाएगी या नहीं । ये डर पुरुषों के सेक्शुअल परफॉर्मेंस पर असर डालता है । हम तो यही कहेंगे कि अगर सीमेन से जुड़ी कोई समस्या है तो उसे टेस्ट किया जा सकता है । प्रेग्नेंसी के लिए जरूरी है सही खान-पान और हेल्थी लाइफ। अच्छी सेक्स लाइफ महत्वपूर्ण है प्रेग्नेंसी नहीं ।
* मास्टरबैशन से जुडी परेशानी
कई सर्वे ये बात साबित कर चुके है कि मास्टरबैशन का परुषों की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं होता है । अक्सर पुरुषों को लगता है कि बचपन या कम उम्र में उनके द्वारा किया गया मास्टरबैशन उनकी वर्तमान सेक्शुअल प्रॉब्लम के लिए जिम्मेदार है । एक्सपर्ट अक्सर कहते नजर आते है कि मास्टरबैशन से पुरुष की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ता । लेकिन मास्टरबैशन से जुड़ा गलत होने का अहसास ज्यादा खतरनाक है । इसलिए मास्टरबैशन की चिंता छोड़ पुरुषों को अपनी सेक्शुअल लाइफ एंजॉय करनी चाहिए । बावजूद इसके लोग अब भी तरह-तरह की बाते सोचकर परेशान रहते है ।
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
I am suffering from itching in my private area. Its been months. Though I use clean and good quality underwear every day. And clean the area very frequently. Still it itches badly. I sometimes cannot control and start scratching the area. Need help urgently.
I am 26 years old girl I am suffering from constipation my weight is 67 kg please help me to loose weight and also fight constipation thank you.
I get pimples after face wax and threading and the reason why I go for face waxing is because I get unwanted facial hair.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment.
The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
1. Genetic components
2. Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
1. It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
2. In most of the cases, its effects are long lasting
3. It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
1. Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
2. Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
3. Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
4. Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine. In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disorder. In asthma, the airways of the lungs get inflamed. Due to this inflammation, there is swelling inside the airways. This also causes excess production of mucous. The combined effect of swelling and mucus production is that the passage of air gets obstructed. This makes breathing difficult. A whistling sound or wheezing is often heard in such patients. Often the patient gets cough due to this obstruction of the airways. This cough is a reflex of the body to get rid of the excess mucous in the airways. A sense of tightness or heaviness is felt in the chest. One cannot expand the chest fully while inhaling. This is a medical condition characterised by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea.
When it comes to the treatment of Asthma, Homeopathy is much better at treating asthma. It is in stark contrast to allopathy, where inhalers and steroids are used to suppress inflammation. Homeopathic medicines do not aim at just reducing inflammation. They also intend to cure the basic cause of the recurrent inflammation. This way, not only the symptoms of asthma are treated but the incidence of asthmatic attacks is completely eliminated. With a couple of months of Homeopathic treatment, you will be able to live a disease-free and medicine-free life. It is worthwhile to mention here that all Homeopathic remedies are natural and do not contain any chemicals. That is why these purely natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all. Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines for asthma, along with the symptoms when they are used-
Ipecac: Ipecac is used in treating asthma, where the patient experiences symptoms like heaviness and tension around the chest area. Sudden wheezing, suffocation is experienced followed by other symptoms like motions, vomiting and gagging. A cough remains constant, and the chest gets filled up with phlegm. Cold and perspiration are also likely to be experienced. A patient may feel as if a lump is present in the chest. Increased salivation is also indicated.
Arsenicum: Arsenicum is an efficient homeopathic medicine, which treats asthma attacks, which take place after midnight. The patient is anxious, restless, and cannot sleep because of the fear of being suffocated. In such cases, the patient dozes off a bit and wakes up with great burning sensation and sore feeling in the chest. Arsenicum is prescribed during chronic stages of asthma, usually in elderly people.
Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is used when asthma attacks occur due to gastric disorders and during simple spasmodic asthmas. People who consume an excess of caffeine or alcohol are more likely to experience such attacks. A constricting feeling in the lower chest region may be experienced. These attacks commonly occur during the morning.
Kali Bichromicum: This homeopathic medicine is used is asthmatic patients where the asthma attacks occur because of potashes. The attacks generally occur between three to four a.m. in the morning. The patient gets compelled to rise from sleep and sit up in order to breathe. A stringy yellow mucus may be produced, and the patient feels a lack of air in his chest.
Natrum Sulphuricum: This is another effective medicine for treating asthma. The symptoms of asthma treated with this medicine get worse in damp weather. Most asthma attacks occur with a rattling sensation being felt in the chest. Bowel movement may become loose after this type of asthma attack. Alcohol and aerated drinks make the symptoms even worse. Such attacks are common in the morning with the production of green mucus.
Homeopathy has no side effects and treats the underlying cause of asthma. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting homeopathic treatment for asthma.
Fever is not a disease! It's a known fact that normal human body temperature is 98.6 F (37 C). If temperature goes beyond that, then it's called fever. But one must not worry every time if there is a rise in the temperature.
The reason is that immune system is designed to raise temperature as a defence mechanism if there is any attack by a foreign body (such as bacteria). So body temperature may fluctuate between 97 and 100.4. But there is no need to worry.
When to Consider Checking?
Routine check up is unnecessary. You may consider to check when:
Is it Time to Worry?
Normally, fever is not dangerous. However, if you see the following conditions, then it's time to worry and call a doctor.
* If the body temperature is more than 103 F
* If fever lasts for more than five days
* If you feel difficulty in breathing
* If there is severe vomiting or diarrhoea
* If you feel stiffness in the neck and have headache
* If you feel excessively sleepy and lethargic
* If you see redness in skin, rashes or blood in stool.
If the condition worsens, it is time to rush to a hospital. There could be following:
* Meningitis: it's life-threatening and highly transmissible in case of bacterial infection. A combination of a fever, extreme headache and stiffness in the neck is an indication that you must rush to the emergency department of a hospital near you.
* Difficulty in breathing or chest pain along with fever should prompt you to call for emergency medical assistance.
* If someone has fever along with blood in stool, urine or mucus, it's one of the reasons to seek for emergency medical help.
* If one has fever and is quite disturbed or puzzled unnecessarily, then the person should be taken to the emergency department.
* A person with low immune responses (such as one who is suffering from cancer or AIDS) needs doctor's help in case of fever development.
* Hyperthermia: it's a condition of very high fever, i.e., more than 104 F. The person seems to be confused and may not respond to verbal stimuli or commands. It's time for medical emergency.
For mild fever, even home remedy can help. Aspirin shouldn't be the first choice and an absolute no for individuals less than 18 years. Other drugs that people usually tend to consume are ibuprofen or acetaminophen. One should also drink plenty of water. In case of a heat stroke, body needs to be cooled.
Other severe causes such as viral infection should lead you to a doctor.