Doctors in SPOT Hospital
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Colic
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Finger Pain
Submit a review for SPOT HospitalYour feedback matters!
The hysteroscopy used was rigid continuous flow diagnostic hysteroscopy (Tuttligen, Karl Storz, Germany). It has a 30o panoramic optic which is 4mm in diameter and the diagnostic continuous flow outer sheath is 6.5 mm in diameter. The patient was placed in lithotomy position with the buttocks projecting slightly beyond the table edge.
If you are diabetic, you must have been going for empty stomach blood cholesterol tests to know the sugar level in your body. If this is true, you should be worried as a new study claims that this habit causes more harm than good.
Diabetic people have a higher level of bad cholesterol in their bodies, which leads to excessive fat in the arteries. Due to the same reason, doctors suggest the patients to go for regular blood cholesterol tests.
As per the orthodox guidelines, the patients are recommended not to consume anything except water, as it may affect the results. The new study, however, claims that this is not necessary and may be harmful in some cases.
The study conducted by specialists at Michigan State University in East Lansing claims that fasting before a blood cholesterol test may boost the blood sugar level, or hypoglycemia, in the patients who take insulin.
Fasting leads to FEEHD:
The study was conducted on over 500 diabetes patients in Michigan. In the study, the specialists found out that the people with diabetes were more prone to face fasting-evoked en route hypoglycemia (FEEHD) if they fasted before going for blood cholesterol test.
In this condition, the blood sugar levels become very low, which leads to faintness, confusion and dizziness. These problems become so severe that people can experience life-threatening conditions when outside their home.
Updating of guidelines:
The experts at the Michigan State University say that fasting before the blood cholesterol test is a guideline which was set back in the 1970s, and the doctors in Canada and most European countries no longer use it.
It is time for Indian doctors too to amend the guidelines before a blood cholesterol test while suffering from diabetes to ensure good health of their patients.
I'm 37 year old suddenly I serve Lower back pain and I did not walk and stand properly. Then I consult with doctor and suggest MRI and MRI OPINION STRAIGHTENING of LORDOTIC CURVATURE of LUMBAR SPINE IS SEEN.
I am 60 years old. Male.Suffering from diabetes since 2007. Taking following medicine .glucobay m 50, repace 25 mg, clavix 75 mg, ecosprin av 75 mg, I am experiencing erectile dysfunction since 3 months. Kindly prescribe suitable medicine .regards.
Mujhe spinal kocks hai our Mere back side mai bahut Dard Hota Hai chalne uthne baithne pr what I do?
My husband, has very severe knee pain - he not able to walk with ease. Being a player in the past he had a torn ligament which was operated. Now he is suffering from unbearable pain, any advise for further treatment?
My father is 75 years old was having diabetes but since last 2 months he is not taking insulin as sugar is under control. He underwent left hip replacement 2.5 months ago. Please suggest exercises.
I am 46 years old man and want to know about black head removal strip for nose. Is it safe or what is negative about the strip.
I am nursing staff. I am suffering from blackheads on my cheeks, forehead and nose. I tried all treatments but no results I found for long time. Please prescribe me a quality treatment. With all hopes. Thanks.
Back pain may occur due to various reasons. Chronic back pain is the one that remains for 12 weeks or more than that even after the cause of the pain has been treated. There are several ways of treating chronic back pain. Its treatment depends upon the nature of injury or the actual underlying cause of the pain.
The treatment for back pain has been listed below:
- Short-term methods: Initially, people use short-term remedies for tackling back pain. Over-the-counter painkillers and home remedies are used to cure the patient. This might show useful results within six weeks.
- Continue movement: Although traditionally, patients with back pain were advised to take complete bed rest. However, doctors today are of the opinion that patients should not take complete bed rest. The patient should try to move around a bit. It may be hurting first, but slowly it will heal the pain. One can take up brisk walking for best results.
- Painkillers: Patients are first prescribed to take paracetamol. However, some people take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen for faster relief. There are stronger painkillers like codeine. But one must keep in mind that painkillers are not good for health. They have side effects. Long-term use of painkillers can cause damage to the kidneys. If these are not effective, the doctor might switch to muscle relaxant like diazepam.
- Hot and cold compress: Patients are advised to take hot or cold compress to get relief. A hot bath or compress with hot water can be useful. Otherwise, using ice pack can also produce effective results. Often, alternate hot and cold compress are advised to get rid of the pain.
- Change your sleeping style: The pain can be reduced to a great extent by changing one's sleeping pattern. Use pillows to change the sleep pattern.
- Exercise: The patient might have developed back pain due to faulty posture or obesity. In order to get rid of the pain, one must address these issues first. Shred the extra pounds b exercising the correct way to get cured of the pain.
- Acupuncture: It is a kind of treatment in which fine needles are put at different points of the body. This helps in reducing the pain.
- Oil massage: There are various kinds of massage techniques available. These improve the circulation of blood. This in turn, rejuvenates the muscles and bones by providing sufficient oxygen supply.
- Antidepressants: These are prescribed when painkillers don't show effective results. Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), such as amitriptyline are given to the patient. However, these are given in small doses.
- Stay calm and positive: It is important to have a positive frame of mind to get rid of the pain. One has to be patient and not lose hope while the treatment is on.