Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Ms. Janani VasanthYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 25 years old male and I have less confident about my speaking and activities. How to improve my spontaneous speaking and thinking? Please I am facing lots of problem because of this. Help me.
I have stopped taking my anti-depressants. Will my weight be normal again since I have put on a lot of weight since I started with anti-depressants.
When I go for sleep , just after sleep I dream something on a regular basis, if I sleep for 10 min then also, for dream my brain is not getting rest and for this I can not concentrate on any thing, please take is seriously . Thank you.
From many days he is forgetting many things like what he said before, or the name of new person, or whom to call etc, Not totally but a very little. Is this because of any stress or tension? Or any thing serious? And how to overcame with it?
My wife was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 2002. Despite being on medication (risperidone 2mg x 2 daily) from 2006 till 2013, she has now stopped unanimously and has relapsed. Our doctor prescribed her soltus 200mg, which she declined to take. Things don't look good as my father in law, a doctor by profession, is in denial and coverup mode to further complicate matters. What is the prognosis from here on as we have a five year old adopted daughter and quiet frankly, I am getting weary of being a male nurse on 24x7 call since 1999?
I feel really depressed about every small thing and have been prone to crying for every little thing that goes wrong. I do not feel right about anything and can not sleep either. Whenever I sleep I sometimes loose my breath and sometimes experience voices behind me. I can not make decisions properly and i'm able to concentrate or understand anything. What is happening to me?
My testosterone level is 336 @ 8 am. I had been sluggish and tired all throughout my life. Used to trip and fall during my childhood. Absent mindedness ,lack of concentration, poor memory .less strength .Had erection problems few months back. Used to take more time to learn new things. Prolactin is 12.36 and LH and Fsh are 2.36 and 2.1 .My FBS level is 84.
Is one's face bright ? When his digestive system is working properly. And shouldn't one's weight be reduced with anxiety ? Is it harmful for health?
Hello I am a student and I'm doing engineering but I feel like I'm lost somewhere in life. Always I feel like somethings missing in my life that I'm not happy at what I do and I don't no what else to do. I don't know what I want or what I'm seeking.
Hai am 35 years old female, unmarried.past five days sudden pain in my right butt and back of my thighs and calf. Only right side. Is this high in risk. I do not have any health issues so far everything normal. Please help me. But I have heavy stress level.
I am 53 years old & suffering from bipolar depression please suggest me what should I eat/drink & what should not?
I lost somebody close last year and séance then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please help me.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.