Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Dharani Krishnan
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Nutrition Assessment Service
Diet Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Dharani KrishnanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Diet is a mechanism to enable us to prevent diseases. Our forefathers have been instilling this through various mechanisms. Dr. Dharani has the blend of culture, experience, science and articulation. We visited to nurture our kids and ourselves to foster better diet habits. While there are many available in books and internet, understanding of who we are and what our needs are is what the consultant delivers. Our Sincere Thanks to Dharani Madam for instilling that confidence in us. We have to now execute it. Kids were hesitant to have some essential food, now would hopefully listen up.
I got a lot more clarity on my existing diet and I am looking forward to losing weight. Dr. Dharini Krishnan explained everything clearly and was very helpful with information.
Dt. Dharani Krishnan provides answers that are very helpful. But swelling ho gyi h machine workout se so should i join again
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Dharani Krishnan to be helped me improve my health. Now i stop breast feeding now
Dt. Dharani Krishnan provides answers that are very helpful. Helpful
Dt. Dharani Krishnan provides answers that are very helpful. Mmm
Good but high cost
Nausea can result from a variety of reasons. While the most cases arise from a hangover, it can also be a result of cancer treatment, patients fresh out of surgery and such other instances. Some big environmental changes are necessary such as keeping a cool temperature in the room or staying away from nausea triggering smells. Foods, however, play a huge role in curbing nausea. Here is a list of 10 best foods that help in fighting nausea:
- Apple: Fruits with high fiber content go a long way in eradicating chemicals that are responsible for causing nausea. Apple is definitely one of them. Consumption of a whole apple can ensure that nausea can’t set in.
- Crackers: Crackers such as toast, saltines and bread help the stomach to settle down and effectively absorb the acids. Keeping a few crackers close to the bed or office bag can come real handy in fighting nausea.
- Lemon: Lemons are a great agent that effectively block nausea and fight morning sickness. This can be consumed along with food or drink in the form of juice or simply sucking on it. Not to mention they are a great source of vitamin C.
- Ginger: Ginger is a jack of all trades and master of many. Apart from its enormous nutritional value, it helps a person to fight nausea. This is recommended by Doctors for a patient undergoing chemotherapy or radiation. They can be consumed along with tea, in food or as a whole.
- Water: Although water may not be a preferred choice for many during nausea, it is one of the best agents to fight it. It not only keeps the body hydrated but negates acid formation in the stomach. Small sips of water after every half an hour can pay rich dividends in fighting nausea.
- Nuts: At times the body suffers from nausea due to lack of protein and nuts contain plenty of them. Even peanut butter will serve the same purpose. They ensure that the body is at the threshold of the energy level and keep nausea at bay.
- Chicken broth: The chicken broth is known to help individuals who have a tendency of suffering from nausea. Since broth is prepared of bouillon cubes, they greatly help in absorbing acid from the stomach.
- Banana: Bananas are a great source of potassium which becomes essential in cases when a patient is suffering from diseases such as diarrhea. Due to their heavy sugar content, banana effectively fights nausea.
- Mint: Mint is refreshing for all the people. Simply chewing a mint leaf or preparing a glass of juice from mint can effectively fight nausea.
- Chilled food: Contrary to the popular belief, chilled foods can effectively counter nausea. They have the double benefit of keeping the stomach temperature under control and easy digestion.