Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am suffering from skin problem. My skin on hand is shrinked and the leg skin gets crack. So please tell me what I can use to prevent this problem.
Dear sir Mai 2 year se hair Fall ke karan distrab hu Maine bhuat Shampoo and oil use kiya but Koi Response nai mila sir Koi oil and Shampoo Suggest karo thanks.
Hey I'm a female and I'm 21 years old. I have excess hair on my body. Specially on chest, stomach and back and on jaw line. I believe it is due to hormonal imbalance. 2 years back, I had less hair and now it's very prominent. I usually bleach it or wax it. I want to get rid of it or atleast reduce the hair growth in my upper body because it is very embarrassing. Is there any medicine which I can intake and reduce the hair growth or get rid of it completely? Please help me :( looking forward for your reply. Thanks :)
I'm 22 year's old my skin is becoming too oily when I move outside what shall I do to get rid of oily skin.
I have marks which is left by pimples on my both cheeks. Its like holes on face skin which looks so bad. Now pimple issue has been solved but I do not know how to deal with these marks. Please consult me what can I do to remove or at least faded these marks from my face.
I am 17 years old and my problems regarding by pimples. How to removed pimples from face give me some ideas etc and my second problem is hair fall how to handle remove hair fall.
I am having dark circles. These are not by birth but had 4 to 5 years ago. What should I do get rid of them?
I have very much hair fall, It is very thin feeling very embarrassing. Please suggest me to grow my hair fast?
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I used so many creams but it was not working what I have to do.
Plz give me a best homeopathy treatment of hair falling my hair is falling everyday i wnt to stop it plz give me a best solution of stop hair falling.
How many months it will take to get rid of dark spot / hyperpigmentation caused after pimples are controlled. Is there any natural remedies to get rid of this hyperpigmentation and make my skin look normal. I drink a lot of water, I am drinking unani product SAFI for 21 days, little change is there, but how many months / years it will take to get back my normal skin. Most important: oily skin type.
I Am suffering 1 years from Red pimples on my Skin I have tried lots of Medicine but Problem not solved please help us to solved the Pimple's problem on my skin my skin is very oily.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.