Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ViswanathanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 32 years. Already I have one girl baby (cesarean), she is 8 years old. Now I am 8 month pregnant. My last period was on 07/02/2016. Delivery date given on 13/11/2016 as per scan. I will get paid before date or which day I will get cesarean delivery. Which baby can I have. Kindly let me know.
I am married for 1 year 6 months now and we're thinking of getting pregnant. My friends are suggesting me to take folic acid tablet from now only. But folic acid is making me feel bloated all day. Is this normal? Should I discontinue? What else do I need to know other than folic acid. Please help.
My age is 29. Last year on 2nd jan I had an miscarriage. That time my all medical reports as normal bt due to bleeding it happens. Now from last two months I m trying but unable to conceive. My mensuration cycle r normal Nov & Dec 26th was the date of that cycle. I want to conceive please help me what to do?
Age 25 frequent urination bloating menses lasting only one or 2 days discomfort inside vagina and labia.
My girlfriend 22 years old. We had unprotected sex on 28 August and she take Unwanted 72 that night .Naw she got heavy bleeding from 2 October. What is meaning for this. It is side-effect of Unwanted 72 or any other problems. Please help me. Thanks.
I am 25 years and have polycystic ovaries. I take Ovalife Met for pcos. I had my my periods on 6.6.17 then I had sex with my boyfriend, within 24 hrs had an emergency pill. Then again got periods at end end of june. After this my periods skipped ob august and still did not came. So I took pregnancy test in prega news for 2 times. Same result came and its negative. Do I have any chance of getting pregnant?
She is now 47 years old for few years onwards stopped periods but now she got periods and over bleeding. We went to hospitals they said she has thyroid so it will be happen like this is it correct or not are is there any problem.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
My condom broke while having sex on sunday. Though I had not ejaculated my partner took an ipill to prevent any issues. Today again the condom broke and we came to know of it after ejaculation. Should she take an ipill again. How can we avoid this Daily pills is not an option I used a know brand ks. I have lost trust in this. Will double condom help? Please reply asap.
Mam meri mangter ko 10 week ka baby hi koi option hi kya ki medicine se WO alag hosake shadi ko abhi 4 saal hai.
It can also be triggered or made worse due to gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd), irritable bowel syndrome, stress or anxiety, obesity, ulcers, stomach infection, thyroid disease, smoking and certain medications.
Some symptoms of indigestion are bloating, gas, growling stomach, abdominal pain, burning sensation in the upper abdomen, acidic taste and vomiting.
You can easily get relief from indigestion symptoms using ingredients from your pantry. For instance, sipping a little water at the first sign of indigestion can give you some relief as it helps increase the gastric ph.