Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinithaYour feedback matters!
I am 32, have irregular periods and infertility problem, is laparoscopy only a direct way to examine pelvic organs? I am highly scared of it.
I Had just forplayed with my gf on 18 may night, I am 90% sure sperm did not entered but maybe precum did And I have not ejaculated inside her .After 2 days she had bleeding. And that day. She took unwanted 72 in about 66 hours, but only half pill as it was already bleeding it was about 21-26 may she bleeds. N now its 29 June . I am very depressed .whether it could be a pregnancy or the side effect. As her age is about 18 . please reply sir. I will be very thankful to you.
Mam pcod ki sikayat hai. Kya isme egg healthy nhi aata kya. Mai normal weight hu. Or age 25 wgt 53 kg .mujhe period miss hote the to gyno. Ko dikhaya to unhone period k 15 day se dydrogestrone khane ko diya 10 din tk. Kya mai pregnant ho sakti hu .is medicine k lene se meri ovulation ho payegi.
Before marriage I participate sex with neighbour. After 4 months I got married. I and my wife participate sex then we both are infected with fungal. We use antifungal cream then the infection will gone. After 3 years I only get it again. My herpes result is positive and hiv result is non reactive. I'm also suffering from diabetes and I lost 3 kgs weight from 3 year's .I use remedy " drinking hot water and lemon with honey to reduce the weight" pls solve my problem? I need any Tests?
I had got my period on the 15th of January I.e. Last month. It's 21st February & I still haven't got my period .I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend couple of times on different days but he didn't ejaculate inside me. I did a pregnancy test at home & the results were negative .What should I do now. Please help .I am tensed.
Peppermint tea is a type of herbal tea, also known to us as infusions or tisanes. It is a soothing beverage and offers a host of health benefits, particularly for those suffering from headaches, sinus problems or stomach issues. It is also an effective health tonic for your body. Peppermint tea is one of the most widely used and the most respected for its uses and benefits that you must know about.
For centuries, this tea has been used medicinally and is very commonly recommended by herbalists, alternative healers, and others as a treatment for different ailments. It is also advised to be taken as a general health tonic effective for a healthy body and mind. In addition to being a delicious beverage, peppermint tea offers numerous health benefits, particularly for those with stomach problems, headaches and sinus problems. Read on to find out about the benefits of peppermint tea, and why people laud it for its health benefits.
Benefits of drinking peppermint tea:
- A remedy for headaches: Peppermint tea is very helpful in treating headaches. It is more effective in staunching headaches that are caused by stress or a poor diet. These headaches typically restrict blood vessels in the brain, causing pain. Usually, painkillers relieve the pain by relaxing the blood vessels in the brain. Peppermint tea also does the same, it opens up the brain's constricted blood vessels, bringing instant relief. Peppermint oil in aromatherapy is also used for headaches and colds.
- A remedy for sinus problems: Peppermint contains Menthol which gives it its refreshing flavour. Menthol also helps peppermint fight sinus problems. The menthol in peppermint helps in sinus problems by calming inflamed mucous membranes in the sinuses and throat and by thinning the mucus so it is less likely to block the sinus passageways. Menthol also acts as a decongestant which means it breaks down phlegm and mucous congestion. You can breathe in the steam from peppermint tea to help your sinus become mucous free.
- A remedy for stomach upsets: Peppermint tea is a real stomach healer as it soothes and heals stomach aches, pains, and cramps. Peppermints also get rid of heartburn, gas/flatulence, indigestion and diarrhoea. Peppermint oil is extremely effective against irritable bowel syndrome or IBS.
- A remedy of the brain: Peppermint tea improves brain function and makes you more mentally alert and also improves memory retrieval. Peppermint thus is extremely useful if you are driving back home after a stressful day. It’s also useful for students and those who suffer from stress-induced health problems because it calms you down.
- a remedy for menstrual cramps: Peppermint tea is known to ease constricting muscles. This is the reason it’s very useful for athletes as well as people suffering from anxiety. For this reason, it’s also particularly effective in treating cramps caused due to the constricting the muscles in the walls of the uterus.
Other ways it helps is due to its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, which makes it one hell of an effective skin cleanser and great for fighting bacterial infections when applied topically. It also acts as an analgesic and a treatment for skin disorders like rashes. It also has been shown to break down "bile stones" and reduce bad breath.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
छिलकों में भी छुपे हैं गुण
छिलकों के घरेलू प्रयोग आजमाएं
नींबू और संतरे के छिलकों को सुखाकर अलमारी में
रखा जाए तो इनकी खुशबू से झिंगुर व अन्य कीट
भाग जाते हैं।
ऐसे सूखे छिलकों को जलाने से जो धुआं होता है
उनसे मच्छर मर जाते हैं।
इसकी राख से दांत साफ किए जाएँ तो दुर्गंध दूर
हो जाती है।
नींबू निचोड़ने के बाद बचे हुए हिस्से को त्वचा पर
रगड़ने से त्वचा की चिकनाई कम होती है।
इसके रगड़ने से मुंहासे भी कम होते हैं और रंग
पीतल और तांबे के बर्तन इससे चमकदार बनते हैं।
नींबू के छिलकों को कोहनी और नाखूनों पर
रगड़ने से कालापन कम होता है और गंदगी हट
इन्ही छिलकों को नमक, हींग, मिर्च और
चीनी के साथ पीसने से स्वादिष्ट
चटनी बनती है।
संतरे का रस तो चेहरे को कांतिमय बनाता ही है,
छिलकों को यदि छाया में सुखाकर पीसा जाए
तो यह उबटन का काम करता है जिससे चेहरे के
दाग-धब्बे हटते हैं और त्वचा खूबसूरत बनती है।
संतरे के छिलके को पानी में डालकर नहाने से पसीने
की दुर्गंध दूर होती है और ताजगी आती है।