Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VinithaYour feedback matters!
If you check the recent scientific studies, then you will come to know that PPI drugs are treated as the popular medicines to treat heartburn troubles, but as the side-effect, you will face acute cognitive troubles. Your mental condition might get affected in various ways causing memory or concentration loss, decrease in brain ability and others. Though, these drugs are very safe but only effectively treating heartburn troubles, especially gastroesophageal-reflux disease.
How Dementia is related with PPI drugs?
PPI drugs are normally recommended by doctors for treating heartburn issues, but if you are taking these drugs on a continuous basis, then you might face the unwanted signs or symptoms of dementia. This is a hardcore fact and it has been observed by many reputed researchers of the present age. There are some commonest symptoms that can be observed due to dementia and some of the prominent ones are as follows:
- Beta-amyloid production: Beta-amyloid is a kind of protein and the growth of this specific protein increases to a great extent with the consistent intake of PPI drugs. This protein might lead to the increase in varied dementia signs, out of which the most severe kind of situation is Alzheimer's disease. This disease might get converted into dreadful condition at times and this is the reason a regular or consistent intake of PPI drugs should be essentially avoided. If you are facing this condition, then you should report about the same to your doctor immediately. This protein is very toxic or harmful for the brain as your mental ability is being adversely affected.
- Decrease of vitamin B-12: If vitamin b-132 decreases day by day, then acute mental disturbances will get invited. If you want to avoid this kind of condition, then nothing can be a better option other than avoiding PPI drugs. This is the only reason that doctors never recommend taking these drugs in an excessive limit. In fact, sometimes, these drugs are prescribed along with other potential medicines that can help in maintaining mental health in good condition. If you have got any family history of mental trouble, then you should reveal the same to your doctor so that strong PPI medicines are not prescribed for gastric troubles. In fact, there are few limitations among PPI drugs that are never to be prescribed by doctors and all the doctors should follow the same in a sincere manner.
How my friend can have sex with his girlfriend without using any protection yo avoid pregnancy of his girlfriend.
Hello sir. My name is babita. And I m suffering with primary infertility. Treatment is going on and I m diagnoses with fallopian tbe TB. N I am asked to continue medicine for TB for two month and said that after that iui will be performed. I want to know that can I conceive while taking medicine for TB and will it be better to indulge in unprotected relationship during my medicine course. Sir help me plz.
I have got my periods on 28th Jan I have not ovulated till now I have checked on ovulation kit no positive results can someone help?
I'm 21 years and since many days I'm suffering from irritation in my outer region of the vagina. The irritation subsides on its own and then again starts after some days. Controlling to pee has become impossible when I'm out. And when my garments get wet with water or anything then the urge to itch or wash the region exceeds. Please help.
I am 27 years old female, unmarried, i'm having problem with my left breast its swollen and very paining and the paining was starting since my teen age. So please give me suggestion what should I do and what happen to me.
Hi Doctor, My wife is around 36 weeks pregnant and actually problem is that she forget that when her periods was stopped and she became pregnant now by guess doctor told her about 36 weeks pregnancy I wanted to know there is any system to know how much weeks she is actually pregnant, By guess doctor going to do operation after a week because sometimes she feel much pain.
My wife is 28 years old and I am 35 years old. We are married for over 2 years and trying for a baby for over a year. She is not able to conceive yet. Her Prolactin levels were high and after medication (Gaberlin) now its normal. But still she is under medication for Thyroid (Thyroxin 25mg. During this time her periods were irregular. She weighs 59 kgs and her height is 4' 9" My sperm count is 65million/ml with little sluggish movement. The doctor we are visiting says I am potent enough. Almost a year ago my wife was diagnosed with her follicle count to be 23million. After 3 months of medication (Lymecyline 408mg and Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol) her follicle count became normal. Also she feels burning sensation sometimes after intercourse for which she and me both were prescribed Itraconazole 100mg. And she was applying Clindamycin and Clotrimazole vaginal suppositories. Please suggest on above issues and measures for possible pregnancy.
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL.
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately -When you eat your fruits with meals, the fruit is stuck in the stomach along with the contents of the meals and cannot reach the intestines in time. Lying there they get spoilt and spoil the remaining food in the stomach too. Thus it is recommended that you eat a fruit at least one hour after eating a meal or before your meal and preferably in the morning with empty stomach. It is in the morning that the body can best use the nutrients in the fruit and get enough energy to start the day.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.It is preferable to drink tea an hour after meals.
* Don't loosen your belt -Fiction, not particularly bad for you!
We generally have an attitude that a good meal is that which forces us to loosen our belts. However, loosening the belt is bad, not because it causes the intestines to twist or block but because it means that you have over eaten to a level that you are uncomfortable. Loosening of the belt may also cause you to feel comfortable once again which means you may continue overeating.
So eat only to the extent that you can be comfortable without loosening your belt!
* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -Fact, it is bad for you! Walking directly after meals is a bad idea, it can result to acid reflux and indigestion. However, walking about half an hour after meals is known to be good for you. Researchers in the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina, have found that walking after exercise is a good way to burn energy.
The point to note is when to walk, you should ideally walk for about 10 minutes and only 20-30 minutes after meal to prevent acid reflux and stomach upsets.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.