Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram LYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 19 years old a boy and I am suffering from sensitivity in my tooth. I can't even drink a glass of cold water. What can I do?
Hi, I am 35 yrs old and am suffering from sneezing and nasal discharge since last 10 years, I have got my allergic check up and according to report I have dust allergy. I have started immunotherapy treatment and currently using m3 oral drops, but I have problem in teeth, I have cavities and sensitivity due to which I feel that my eye lids are stuck to each other. And I cant tolerate bright lights like computer, sun, mobile etc. Whats the connection between teeth and eyes? or is it because of nasal discharge that my eyes are affected? please advice. Thanks
I have swallowed chewing gum while drinking water. I m very much afraid since then like What kind of risks I have to pass through. please suggest remedies to overcome the problems which may occur.
What is the treatment of the toothache and cavities? Which kind of toothpaste best for anti cavities?
I am 28 years old. I am located in Hyderabad. I am having teeth problem. My teeth will always be bleeding more than three times in a day. Can anyone suggest what medicine do I need to take to come out of that problem. Thank you.
Hllo Dr. I brush regularly to my teeth & the result is that they r nice whitish. But my problem is the gums are getting weak day by day. Like they are not tightly connected to my teeth. What should I do. thanks.
One of my teeth is paining from one week I thought that it is breaking so I also tried to break it but from that time it is moor paining What should I do!
Hi this is sumit and I have very big problem my teeth was pain for every after 2-3 days plse I request awser mi.
The same patient pics shared 3 days ago with an implant replacement for single tooth on the upper L side. This patient has crown and bridges on R side and a dental implant on L side.
The way dentistry is evolving. Newer concepts and techniques.
Hello doctor, I'm alka 21 years old and I have some dental problems, which is like I feel pain only sometimes in my wisdom teeth not always and it was just mild pain not that severe and it's gone after sometimes then again repeat so can you please suggest what should I do. I'm worried. Thanks.
Our teeth are most definitely, vital for our living. Our everyday choices, pertaining to our lifestyle would call for changes, adjustments and lots of sacrifices without them. Though, a number of replacement options are available for the people with missing teeth, the most recommended are dental implants. Ask why?
They are simply the ideal solution due to their look and feel, which is similar to the natural teeth.
What happens if replacement is not considered?
To prevent the nasty repercussions from occurring, it is necessary that any missing teeth are replaced in time. Though, the symptoms of problems due to missing teeth only appear to be superficial in the early stages, the long term effects may certainly prove to be quite severe.
Some of the short term consequences of missing teeth are as follows:
- People with missing teeth tend to feel self-conscious or even embarrassed at times, while they talk to others or smile.
- Problem in speech is a common issue that may arise due to tooth loss.
- When teeth are missing, people find it difficult to consume some certain food types. These may include ones which contain some essential nutrients, hence leading to possible malnutrition.
- Increased wear or stress can also lead to the weakening of the teeth that are remaining.
- People with tooth loss find it difficult to chew the food properly.
- When teeth are missing, there is movement of the teeth that remain, to compensate for the gap places created. This leads to ugly looking gap teeth.
Though, these were the short term issues, the major consequence of not getting any lost teeth replaced is the gradual bone loss. Our teeth are firmly embedded in the jaw bone. Chewing and biting are the constant uses, which are required by the jaw bone to remain hale and hearty as well as active. You may believe it or not, be it at the beginning or at the end; the major focus is not on the teeth, but on the bones.
Maintaining form as well as density of the bone requires regular stimulation, coming from the teeth, as mentioned above. The contact with teeth causes small stresses, which the periodontal ligament transmits to the bone and prompts its continual rebuilding as well as remodelling. When any missing teeth are not replaced, it leads to the gradual deterioration in the jaw bones, over time. This not only results in facial shape changes but also will eventually burn a huge hole in your pockets, as increased complications will also lead to increased costs required for rectifying the problems.
So, now it's up to you. Choose healthy and wise. Go for teeth replacement at the earliest, if and when, need arises.