Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Vijil RahulanYour feedback matters!
Male impotence is also commonly known as erectile dysfunctioning. This is a common problem faced by men as they age. Impotence can be described as the inability to have or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse. Though the risk of impotence increases with age, age does not trigger this condition. Impotence can be triggered by a traumatic experience, certain medications or medical conditions etc. In most cases, impotence is temporary and can be relieved by simple home remedies.
However, it should be noted that what works for one person may not work as effectively for another and hence it may be necessary to experiment with different remedies.
- Garlic: Garlic boosts the immune system and also serves as a powerful antiseptic. Additionally, it also functions as a sex rejuvenator and hence is effective in case impotency is triggered by traumatic experience and diseases. To benefit from garlic, chew 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic daily. Garlic bread that is made with whole garlic cloves can also aid in the production of healthy sperm cells.
- Onion: Though many people shy away from onions for their odour, it is considered an aphrodisiac that enhances the libido. It can treat premature ejaculation, impotency and the involuntary loss of sperm cells while asleep. To use onions as a remedy for impotence, fry a crushed onion in butter and mix with a spoon of honey before eating it on an empty stomach.
- Drumstick: Drumstick can be used to cure impotency, premature ejaculation and thicken semen. It is often used to treat functional sterility in both men and women. Boil 15gm of drumstick flowers in 250ml of milk or boil 120gms of dry drumstick bark in its powdered form with a litre of milk for half an hour. While the former mixture can be strained and had as it is, mix 30 gms of the latter with 1 tablespoon of honey. To experience the benefits of the drumstick, this should be taken three times a day.
- Dates: Dates strengthen the body and have the ability to increase sexual drive, endurance and overall vitality. It also calms the mind and helps fight stress that could be causing impotency. Pound equal quantities of dried dates, almonds, pistachio nuts and quince seeds. Take about 100 gms of this mixture each day to see effective results.
- Asparagus: The dried roots of asparagus are also known as white musli. In traditional Unani medicine, this is known as an aphrodisiac and a form of treatment for impotency. Boil 1 cup of milk with 15 gms of dried asparagus roots and have the mixture twice a day on a daily basis to benefit from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I' m 25 year old girl I am suffering from body pain n stomach pain from last 2-3 years I consulted many dr' s but i' m not getting any reliance now what I can do?
I am feeling like ear was blocked, when I had a shower. I am using ear buds almost daily but am feeling like blocked sensation and little bit pain. Can I consult doctor?
My 7 year old son is doing throat clearing and some coughing for about 3 months. Xray shows enlarged adenoids. Could it be the reason or it is a tick only. He has. No other issues.
I am 32 years old. I want to increase the size of my penis. Please suggest me. Do I need any medicine or exercise or any machine available in market ? Regards Satya.
I had a fall my write hand elbow had fracture Dr. put POP bandage it should be for one month. Being professional I need to use my write hand is there any other bandage available only for effected part pl advise. I.
If a person in has a heart cancer and blood clots comes through mouth with saliva then what's this signifies? Please suggest me properly please.
I see a porn movies or thinking about sex how are erection forms suddenly or slowly which is good tell me sir? Some confusion.
When night time I want sex daily but I dnt hv girlfriend to do with but I always rubbed my penis n get sperm out .so its is good for health or not.
My testes are not in level right one is up left is down. Some time my testis and penis are badly paining. What to do?
I am 55 yrs old suffering from sugar, bp, from last eight yrs & knee pain in right leg from last 2 yrs. Hba1c 7.7 % bp 130/80 mmhg pulse 8 bpm weight 112.9 kg height 6.3 feet medicines tab: janumet 50mg/1000mg 2 a day morning 1 night 1 amlozaar - h 1 morning supradyn 1 morning orceringm 2 a day mor 1 nyt 1 alpha d3 0.25mcg mor 1 please let me know any permanent solution if any regards,
Hi, I had some pain in left abdomen, got scan done. Report reads - cholelithlasis with mild degree fatty infiltration of liver. Prominent endometrium with minimal fluid in pelvis? PID. What do you mean by this and what is the treatment?
I am men have sex with a lady who have sex with 2 to 3 member I have licked his ass and touch my bulla to his ass with out condom so there is any chance to get hiv or any disease.
We all need water to live, but how much do we really know about it? From the truth about drinking eight glasses of water per day to refilling plastic bottles, here's what you should know about water benefits.
For something so seemingly simple and essential as drinking water, plenty of myths and misconceptions exist about possible water benefits and harms.
Learn how to separate the myths from the facts about drinking water.
1. Everyone needs to drink eight glasses of water a day.
2. Drinking water flushes toxins from your body.
3. Bottled water can cause tooth decay.
4. Drinking water can help keep your skin moist.
5. Drinking water helps you lose weight.
6. Yellow urine is a sign of dehydration.
7. If you're thirsty, you are already dehydrated.
8. You need sports drinks, not water, to function at a high level in athletics.
9. It's possible to drink too much water.
10. You should not reuse plastic water bottles.
Water is essential to survival - use these facts to figure out if you need to increase your intake or feel reassured that you're drinking enough.