Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Viji EaswaradhasYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that is my teeth's were changed to yellowed in time period of last one year. I living in the hostel from last one year. So, I think water change is the problem for this. What can I do?
I am suffering from bad smell in mouth. I am doing proper care but no result and no problem in teeth. So what can I do?
Hello! I'm 22 year old, I have undergone root canal treatment for my two front teeth (upper). I have caps on them now. As I am an army aspirant (officer entry), I always have a doubt about my eligibility. I have read about dental parameters. It is said that there should be no artificial dentures. An I eligible? Please let me know.
Have you recently got an extraction of your teeth from a dentist . What precautions do you need to take so that your wound heals uneventfully and you get back to your daily routine ASAP.
Here are a few tips to follow;-
1. There would be a cotton swab the dentist would have placed at the extracted site. Remove it after 30 mins.
2. Have everything cold and soft to eat. Its not everydy a dentist allows you to have ice-creams!!!
3. Apply ice pack externally if you want to avoid swelling.
4. Take your medicines as instructed by the doctor on time.
5. Do not spit for about 24 hours(STRICTLY) to avoid any bleeding from the extraction site.
6. Avoid smoking or alcohol on that day
7. After 24 hours, you can gargle with lukewarm saline water for better healing...
What causes tooth decay?
Bacteria and food can cause tooth decay. A clear, sticky substance called plaque is always forming on your teeth and gums. Plaque contains bacteria that feed on the sugars in the food you eat.
As the bacteria feed, they make acids. The acids attack the teeth for 20 minutes or more after you eat. Over time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, causing tooth decay.
Things that make you more likely to have tooth decay include:
- Not brushing and flossing your teeth regularly and not seeing a dentist for checkups and cleanings.
- Eating foods that are high in sugar and other carbohydrates, which feed the bacteria in your mouth.
- Not getting enough fluoride. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay by making teeth more resistant to acids produced by plaque.
- Not having enough saliva. Saliva washes away food and harmful sugars, so it helps protect your teeth from decay. A dry mouth may be caused by a condition such as xerostomia or sjögren's syndrome, by taking certain medicines, or by breathing through your mouth. Older adults are more likely to have a dry mouth.
- Having diabetes.
- Chewing tobacco.
I have a broken teeth on the front upper side. Can it be possible to make an artificial teeth with the support of the broken half?
I have chronic mucosal ulcer. Since 5 -6 years. I once course of vit b then almost 6 months I do not have ulcer. Then it started again. please give me solution.
Dear sir my nephew is having a dental problem. Since childhood his teeths grew up but after it fell down twicw this has happened but we have already consulted a doctor they suggested for implanting .He does not have 7 teeths up and down front but the expenses are very costly which we cant afford can you suggest something for this any trustee hospital or any other way ?
Please don't buy or gift chocolates instead gie them nuts & Dry fruits.