Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya MohanramYour feedback matters!
Hi I am having pain in my knees and in my head back side from neck to head I feel very tired if I do some work. Joint pains in all body I feel breathless when I walk.
I have mostly legs aching during normal times and it bothers me much that I am helpless that I couldn't sleep properly until I take a pain killer. What would be the reason and what should I do to get rid of it?
I am 23 years old I have problem in leg pain I am using moov and I have problem in nee so have to showing to doctor but not relief.
Which is the best mattress for our body, where we don't face any problem in future like back pain or joint pain. Kindly suggest.
I am 50 years female. my height is 5.2, and weight is 85 kgs. I am bow legged and having severe knee pain. can i get some relief ?
Sir, my age is 23 and I have right side back pain, it is most painful during over sitting and yoga time and any side bending I have made all testings but no problem issued the doctor said it may be muscle pain give me solution sir.
Dear sir, I had suffered from fever last month in this fever my all joints have pain. This fever gone out after Taking proper medicine in a week. But after this pain in my hips & hands not gone till toady. Kindly sir tell why this pain not gone. One thing more I want to share is that in 1994 I have took blood test HLA-B27 prescribed by doctor. At that time I have suffered from hip pain. After this test which result was positive. At that time Dr. prescribed tablet sazo (sufalsazine) first week one tab daily & next week two tab daily & after nest week three tab & than 4 tabs daily after taking these medicines for 3 months my hip pain gone. So now kindly sir tell me is this present pain is from fever or is my last disease come back. Kindly tell me what can I do for relief from this pain. Plzzzzzzz tell also what is HLA-B27 TEST.
Sir, actually I am feeling pain in my head at the back side. It arises after every 2 weeks, And continue till 1½days. So I just wanna know that which illness is this. It really affect my profession I got disturb.
Dear Doctors, I am Male, 34 Years. I am having one problem in my left leg from last 2 months. I am doing sitting job and whenever I stand up from my seat then my left heal and part of upper gets pain while standing and walking. My height is 5.7 and weight is 97 kg which is very over weight. Please suggest.
I am 20 year's old and feeling backpain. An sometimes I get headaches also so please suggest me some healthy tips.
I have pain for 2 years in my left side neck ,whenever the pain occurs head ache start at that time I feel helpless, at that time I will break my head myself and I lay on the ground a person put the weight on my neck area that time only I can feel free? Please tell what I have to do get out of this pain? Why is this happening is there any problem on my neck?
Knee joint surgery is a long and arduous procedure in most causes. However, outpatient procedures sometimes take less than an hour and require minimal recovery time. It is commonly conducted in cases of:
- Progressive arthritisa
- Injury, dislocation or fracture
- To fix deformities
If one is aware of these informative tips post-surgery, recovery can be a less painful and easier process :
- Clean linen sheets to prevent infection to the wound
- In case of pain, ice packs over the bandage can be used. However, one should be cautious as extended use of ice can result in cold burns
- Installation of preventive fall equipment is necessary to ensure that the patient does not sustain further injuries post-surgery.
- Knee surgery recovery can be very time consuming in which case, the patient may experience high levels of anxiety, and depression. A close friend should be available in times of emotional need to reduce negative feelings.
- Crutches and other supportive objects should perpetually be in close proximity to the patient as it can be very difficult for patients to reach their close destination without the help of these necessities when in need.
- In case of intensive pain attacks, the patient should be taught relaxation techniques such as breathing in and out or breathing intensively in settled intervals
- The patient should be put on a strict diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates and healthy fat to allow faster recovery
- The patient should also get 8-10 hours of sleep daily to allow the system to recover on its own
- The patient should not put pressure on their body during the recovery time, especially the injured area
It is a prerequisite for the families and loved ones of the patients to show emotional support as feelings of isolation can cause further pain to the patient. Along with that, the patient should keep a positive attitude during the course of their bed-rest time. If one keeps these tips noted, recovery can be a less arduous condition. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!