Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya MohanramYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old. Underwent Two C-sections, I am having back pain and knee pain. Also got thyroid problem. And gradually I am putting on weight. What to do? Please advise.
Sir, I am Mohankumar - Age 60, I have nerve pain in my right leg from lower hip to foot. As per consult with general doctor I take MRI scan. In the Scan result they mention as below. 1.Diffuse marginal osteophytes are noted at lumbar vertebra. 2. Disc desiccation with diffuse bulge at L3-L4, L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels causing attenuation of anterior thecal sac. Inferior aspect of bilateral neural forminal narrowing at that levels and indentation of right existing nerve root at L-S1 level is seen. I want your suggestion please doctor.
I am aged 58 years. Upto the age of 25 used to cycle every day for not less than 4-5 kms per day. Now I am cycling 5-7 kms per day for body fitness. Every day, In the starting used to get leg pain, above knees, not unbearable. However, after 1-2 kms there will not be any pain. Can I cycle every day like this. I am 85 kgs weight. I also used to play cricket from my child hood to the age of 25 and from 25 years of age till 51 years of age used to play Table Tennis.
Dear sir I would like to say you about my knee pain. My ligament injured is an accident and my age 24 so please gusset me. What should I do.
Sound is coming from my knee when standing after sitting Some times small pain also coming pls suggest me.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.