Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hi. I am unmarried. When I try 2 intimate or trying to sex wd some 1 my penis is not getting harder. I used to do masturbate frm last 13 to 14 years on daily basis n watching porn frm 7 to 8 yrz. I used to take tobacco n smoking cigrate. I am planning 2 do my marriage after 2 yrz what should I do to have a gud sex lyf for rest of my life. When I watching porn or masturbate my penis is getting harder n I do not have any prblm at dat tym. But when I try to intimate the feelings of sex is not coming at dat tym n my penis is not supporting me to hb gud sex. Wat should I do.
Actually my mother was suffering from cold from her childhood by genes I too got severe from my second year for me yearly 365 days will be cold I consulted many doctors but no use. Pls help me.
Fever from last 2 days ,visited a doctor, he prescribed me ofloxacin tabs and paracetamol is it correct ?fever decreasing after paracetamol but after 4 hours again fever.
Sir/madam, I am working before system daily 8 to hrs. Last 2 to 3 months my urine goes with some time dark yellow, some time light yellow and some time white. This happen last 3 months. My friend RMP doctor says due to computer work it was happen due to heat. It is correct or any other problem sir.
Sir/Mam, I am facing some basic problem as like itching in body at every time. So, I request to you that kindly assist me in a proper way.
I'm 46, female, I got fever & cough, now no fever only excessive cough, that gives me so much body pain &weakness, no sleep at all, dry cough, but lot of phlegm in chest, if I try to spitt, very sored, pls give me suggestions, as early as possible.
Ma father had viral fever 4 days back! So he was advice to take antibiotics and other normal medicines! Today morning v found that he had rashes on his hand! What could b the reason! He is free of viral fever.
I am 19 and I can't sleep since last two days, and I have sever headache and can't concentrate on my studies. Please help me. How I get recover from this disease?
What are the symptoms of dengue? Can you please describe the symptoms as well as the treatment of dengue?
When I met with Dengue four months before till now I am feeling weakness. Sometimes I always have headache please help me.
I have severe left neck pain for years but recently I consulted a doctor, he snap my neck over all directions and preferred an oil which we use for fracture and advised some exercise. This happened before a month but still I have pain which is severe from past and I can't rotate or turn my neck left side. Do anyone suggest me a solution for this problem and please say me is this a serious problem?Thank for suggesting.
I am a healthy person but sometimes I am feel weakness and vomiting. I am feel very weak what should I do please tell me.
Sir I am 29 years old and going to marry after 3 month. I hav some doubt like premature ejaculation or much more erection required there is any medicine which can help premature ejaculation & can increase erection power & after taking this medicine there is any chances to harm in any parts of body please suggest me.
I have sex with my wife while insert pennis or fore play that time immediately sperms out in with in 20 secs what can j do tell me some medicine or cream.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.