Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VenkatesanYour feedback matters!
I have a marks in my shoulder and side of the shoulder. Many lines formed and it goes our chest, what can I do to remove that scars, and how is been obtained.
Dear mam I m sweta. 23years old. Facing many hair problems. My hair was so thick n black. But now its so thin. N having baldness problem as well on my slap. Tried many madicns. Nothing work out. kindly give me solution. please mam. Give me some remedy which will work. Thank you.
Hii I am 23 years old female I have hair fall problem from last 9 to 10 months I have lost lot's of hairs when I take shower lot's of hair on my hand or when I comb my hair their is lot's of hairs on comb I am facing too much hair fall when I saw my scalp there is a less quantity of hairs I am worried about this problem even I used Dr. REDDY'S Hairootz tablets but there is no improvement please suggest me a best tablets or oil to get rid of this hair fall. I am really worried about this hair fall why this happening to me. thank you.
Burning your skin is a very traumatic experience and can leave behind scars that remind one of the traumatic incident. Scarring caused by burns may fade a little with time but are usually permanent. Apart from affecting your appearance severe burns can also affect the functioning of the body. Burns can make a person withdraw socially by making him or her afraid of how people will accept them with their scars as well as make them depressed about their appearance.
Burn repair surgery can be categorised under two headings: Acute and Reconstructive
- Acute repair surgery happens immediately after the burn and deals with large burns and burns that affect critical areas. The focus here is to close the skin in case of open burns and help the skin heal.
- Reconstructive burn surgery addresses the skin after the initial burn wounds have healed. The goal here is to improve the appearance of the scars and ensure no lasting loss of functioning. Reconstructive burn surgery has a high success rate.
There are many types of reconstructive surgeries for burns and the type of surgery best suited to a patient is based on the location of the scar, the extent of scarring and the patient’s personal goals.
- Skin grafts: This involves the removal of healthy skin tissues from one part of the body and transplanting it to the burn site. This skin graft may include only a few outer layers of skin or may involve the entire dermis. This is used in cases of severe burns where a large section of the dermis is affected.
- Microsurgery: This is a procedure where the surgeon reattaches or reconstructs severed fingers, toes, ears etc by sewing together blood vessels and nerves. This is often used alongside other surgical procedures.
- Free flap procedure: In this procedure, muscle, bone or skin is transferred from one part of the body to another to reconstruct the area. This type of surgery is often accompanied by microsurgery.
- Tissue expansion: This involves the insertion of a balloon expander under the skin near the burn site. As the balloon is filled with saline, the skin stretches and grows. Once the skin has stretched enough, the expander is removed and the skin can then be used to repair burn scars.
This procedure has many advantages as the skin colour and texture are a near perfect match thus reducing scarring to a large extent. However, it is a very slow procedure and can take a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I got a small pimple which is very irritating n by that single pimple my head is paining too much and when I am just touching tat pimple its pain more n more wt do do sir.
I had strong and healthy hairs before but now I'm losing hair at an tremendous rate. I'm 19 my hairs fall often when I bathe. Could you suggest some methods to prevent hair loss.
I am suffering baldness partially. So please suggest me complete and permanent natural way to get rid off.
Hi I am 22 years old male. I want to be fairer please suggest me and as well as very effective way to get my face fairer glowing and smooth.
Sir I'm 20 yrs old..... Nd I'm a boy.... I have a heavy hair fall problem... What do I do.... Plz help
I am losing my hairs very quickly day by day. I used all the shampoos but there is not effect till yet. Plzz help me to solve this problem.
My hairs become thin and getting baldness, how should I take care of this ,there is regrowth treatment for it.
I am 20 years old. Suddenly I looses my hair like old man. How it is possible. I sm still teenager. But I become or in the way to bald. please help mi in natural way.
I have big skin problem when I come in cold whether it air condition or winter then feel too much cold even it happen out of bearable and pain comes too much and looking so bad whole body from hand to feet please help me. My skin looking as old person due to cold.
Ya I have dandruff problem. My scalp is very dry. And hair fall is also sever. Can I use biotin tablets. And how long I have to use it?
Turmeric fights inflammation and brightens the appearance of skin. It also acts as a natural remedy against internal bacteria and toxins lead to acne use 1/4 tsp for great results